WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

My mate is moving, he had to hide all his stuff when he had new tennants coming to look at his place. He had to fry a pan of bacon and onions to fill the house with a smell that covered the weed

I was watching a video by Green House Seeds and they feed one day, straight water the next day then nothing at all on the third day. They got monster growth.

Hmmm I need to start watching videos, sounds like y'all learn a lot from theses videos and I leach it 3rd hand. tell me what are the best and easiest growing weed vids I need to start with, anyone's suggestions will be great and I'll make a must see list! Thanks and have a great day WK .

My mate is moving, he had to hide all his stuff when he had new tennants coming to look at his place. He had to fry a pan of bacon and onions to fill the house with a smell that covered the weed ...

Haha I fry a bunch of garlic! Works like a charm

420-magazine-mobile1866570285.jpg

El Mutante - Auto Cush - she is looking much better, seems to be growing in 3 way split as opposed to 2 way split (not sure what its called in Botany !) She is doing wonderful now and on full strength nutrients now.

420-magazine-mobile1733815740.jpg

Blue Toof - she is going to be a tall girl. Seems my 2nd seed to hatch is always going to be biggest ! She is good looking plant, really strong and healthy.

420-magazine-mobile1442916287.jpg

Sour Crinkle - going to be a sticky, chunky little girl, just the way I like them !

420-magazine-mobile90624760.jpg

Almost time to chop this big girl down. I will miss her, being my first ever seed to harvest Cannabis plant, what a great journey. She has taught me so much, from patience to chemistry, I still can't believe how many buds she has, she is a monster, but not as big as Number 2.

420-magazine-mobile1235240500.jpg

Close up of a bud on Number 2

420-magazine-mobile209927212.jpg

A nice bud on Number 3

420-magazine-mobile1864536262.jpg

Checked in on the girls and disaster ! A spot of bud mould on the big bud on Number 1. Chopped her down and chopped out the mould. It was only a small spot. This really humid weather is a nightmare. There was a spillage in the Tent which I hadn't seen and it had gone a bit rank, the mould must have come from there. I cleaned up the Tent, chopped and bagged up (brown paper) the buds from Number 1. Really worried I might have lost a big bit of my crop. Lesson learned about checking ALL the Tent, its a small oversight, but it might have a made a big difference. Got the fan blowing over all the bud I had bagged already, to dry it out a bit and keep the humidity down in the Tent. Its like hitting that big snake at number 97 in Snakes and Ladders ☈

Checked in on the girls and disaster ! A spot of bud mould on the big bud on Number 1. Chopped her down and chopped out the mould. It was only a small spot. This really humid weather is a nightmare. There was a spillage in the Tent which I hadn't seen and it had gone a bit rank, the mould must have come from there. I cleaned up the Tent, chopped and bagged up (brown paper) the buds from Number 1. Really worried I might have lost a big bit of my crop. Lesson learned about checking ALL the Tent, its a small oversight, but it might have a made a big difference. Got the fan blowing over all the bud I had bagged already, to dry it out a bit and keep the humidity down in the Tent. Its like hitting that big snake at number 97 in Snakes and Ladders ☈
Sorry to hear about the mold. I got mold on a big cola on one of my White Widows my first grow. I live in high humidity also, it sucks lol.✌️

I will let the fan run for a day or two, get the Tent dry and battle the high humidity we have now after the 'Superstorm'
Try to keep a couple of little clip fans running on your girls constantly if u haven't already bro. My humidities get high aswell. Lost about 1 3rd of an auto i had to mold. Now im always a bit paranoid about it lol

Looking more like smith stuffed up, by not putting them in to bat again at night..

I think he really did screw up not enforcing the follow on. If England pull this off it will change the dynamic of the series. Hope it does go down to the wire, makes for the best watching for spectators

Back
Top Bottom