WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

Cheers Grizz ! I have been smoking proper dried buds and its great weed, which will only get better as I get better curing it. Its really good stuff for pain and sleep - my two main issues really. I went without one of my meds last night and I feel a bit shitty coming off them, but its being eased having a good bud to sort me out. Its got a good taste developing, old school piney taste, very clean flavour too. Its long lasting too. I can't thank you all enough, holding off cutting them down has made a huge difference, taught me patience, but its definetly worth the wait.

I just pulled 126g off another two buds. Lovely sticky buds. I will leave a lot of the tiny sugar leaves as they are dripping. This weather is too much, I can't keep up for long in the garage, its really hot. Its a great haul for a first attempt, I can't believe it really, I honestly thought I would get this from all 3. To have another 6 big buds and the main cola still to go is mad. I am lucky I listened to all of you and hung on, the lovely amber pistils, the super sticky sugar leaves - beautiful looking ! I noticed that the glue on the scissors was an amber colour now over pale green previously.

Bracing for these massive rainfalls they are predicting. Lol. We shall see. Garden could do with the water tho. Lets hope it happens. They tend to blow weather events out of proportion these days tho.
You got any strains lined up for the 3rd run?

420-magazine-mobile1196984766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876187529.jpg

These two beasts came off the bottom of Number 1, slowly taking down the lower buds now. Had to give up, it was too damn hot in the garage. These two weighed in at 106g and 78g after I lightly trimmed them. I weighed up all the buds I have and the total was 286g, I still have about 8 more and the big beast in the middle. I used the Loupe and she is getting 30/40% amber on the tricomes. I will take it down slowly and get the rest weighed up. I am amazed with how big these side buds have got, I had no idea they were so big. I cut two down and trimmed them up for my mate for Christmas, he popped down on Monday, he was pretty impressed with the sticky frosty goodness !
Awesome bro. Well done. Looks awesome

Getting this far and seeing how fantastic they look is a wonderful pick me up. I have had a sense of purpose which has spilled over into my day to day life.

I feel the same way! It's such a great way to start the day.... happy Greeting them every morning is such a joy, not the chore I thought it would become And things at work don't bother me nearly as much these days

420-magazine-mobile1527757470.jpg

El Mutante is starting to look a bit better, she is putting better looking leaves now. Getting more light will be helping too.

420-magazine-mobile2130197095.jpg

Blue Toof is reaching for the sky, she has shot up, obviously loving these new nutrients I got, designed as a one dose (variable strength dependant on stage of grow) nutrient for Coco grows. She has responded really well.

420-magazine-mobile301144045.jpg

Sour Crinkle has exploded ! This is going to be a real monster. She has gone crazy on the new nutrients. I add in extra Calcium and Magnesium as its recommended by the breeders, it seems to be doing something !!

420-magazine-mobile1823842601.jpg

Still a lot of bud to come off number 1, I can't believe how much this plant has yielded, I seem to have hit the jackpot !! I have got a banana box to put all my buds in to dry out. Thats mad !

Just chopped 3 more colas, 106g after I lightly trimmed them. I leave some of the little frosty sugar leaves, they are sticky as hell ! 5 more colas, then the main event !

Just looked in on the girls, all good ! My Blue Toof has popped some little pistils - I got to say Mephisto Genetics plants are flying machines. I will have to check, but they are definetly about 14 to 21 days faster than the Fast Buds beans. After the ridiculous success of the Girl Scout Cookies, I can really focus on getting high quality bud now. Not saying the Girl Scout Cookies buds are second rate - far from it, really impressed with the thick resin that the giant buds are covered in. I can sit back and go for some exotic results. The Mephisto plants look very Indica heavy, very fat squat leaves and a spicy smell from the leaves.

420-magazine-mobile1296760930.jpg

El Mutante (Auto Cush - Mephisto Genetics version of Green Crack, never released for sale) is getting going much better with the new nutrients and more light. She definetly was a real oddball to start with and I didn't hold out much hope of her growing at all. I messaged Mephisto with a picture of her and they said to let her run, she would most likely grow out of it to be a solid plant. Looks like they were right. They have asked me to keep checking in with photos so they can see how she grows, they have never had a mutant in this strain, but they have seen it in others. They said they tend to grow to be very cool looking plants with a more random growth to the leaves, but a great big main cola, that sounds good to me.

420-magazine-mobile930312772.jpg

Blue Toof - she is showing pistils too, so its essential I get Number 1 down next week. Everything is back to normal next week, so I can get right into the harvest and curing business. She is a great plant, responding really well to the Coco specific nutrients, she looks really healthy.

420-magazine-mobile856700191.jpg

Sour Crinkle - this is a monster ! She is flying, nothing seems to bother her, she just blasts along. Definetly a strain I would recommend for a first time Auto grower. It blasts along, with a dedicated tent, I would do 4 in a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, let them go for a nice SOG set up. With no more effort than good feeding and lots of light it would be a great grow. I am looking forward to seeing her explode when she gets under some direct light.

Really happy with the 2nd generation of my grow. I think I really had some beginners luck with first generation, not that I am going to complain. I will have a look at what I might grow for the 3rd generation. I have some ideas, I might have another go at some Mephisto Genetics stuff, I love the way they breed and if you buy direct from them its pretty cheap for a weird strain thats a one off run. I like that ! I am looking for seeds for Nova OG....

Back
Top Bottom