420-magazine-mobile251984513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472336496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile364693189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225372936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593030194.jpg

Day 90 Number 1
Day 80 Number 2
Day 76 Number 3

Still a bit of chopping to go on Number 1 - the gift that keeps on giving ! Just giving her water now, she will be chopped on Wednesday, then I can get started on Number 2 the following week. Leaving them was an epic call by Aussie Blue THC, he definetly called it, the buds have been swelling up like mad in the last two weeks, they have changed colour too, lots of beautiful bright orange pistils in the frosty buds, top quality bud. I love the resin thats covered the buds too, its stinking !!
You can see how much is left on Number 1. Number 2 might have even more bud than Number 1, she is definetly the biggest plant of the 3. I think Number 3 will throw down the single biggest bud though, she had a freakin monster bud lurking there at the back of the tent !! Its a wonderful place I find myself in - been watching cartoons with my Son this morning, laughing and giggling, pain was bad, so I had a big joint at 6.30am, he was up at 7am and we had a great morning. The bud definetly is a good pain killer, I am managing to drop dosages already and best of all, my bud will only get better ! I have been sleeping much better too, managed to stop one nightime med too. Brilliant results already.

420-magazine-mobile1271207404.jpg

Number 2 is outlined here, its the biggest of the 3 by far. I need to get to Bunnings to grab some Alcohol to make oil from all this trim, then I can get a great nights sleep.

Im so glad you left them go that bit longer. 90 days is good for an auto from the little i know about them. Make sure you keep tirning those bids in the box so no mold takes hold. That cookies is pretty impressive.

Im so glad you left them go that bit longer. 90 days is good for an auto from the little i know about them. Make sure you keep tirning those bids in the box so no mold takes hold. That cookies is pretty impressive.
Its definetly made a big difference. I have split the buds into brown paper bags, which I move about twice a day, I would hate the mould to get hold. That would be awful.

Holy hell those buds are fat! Great job WK. I love coming here to stare at your girls .
I have no idea how I ended up with such a wild harvest. I guess I have to thank genetics, everyone who gave me little nuggets of fine advice as we went along and watering them a lot, I kept them well drenched except for the one day a week I let them go dry, I figured it doesn't rain every single day, so having a day were they drank the pot dry would stimulate the plants. I think it helped a bit.

420-magazine-mobile1000692306.jpg

Auto Cush - El Mutante ! She is going great now, her genetics are a bit random, but we are getting proper leaves now and her growth is getting faster with leaves that are actually big enough to do their job.

420-magazine-mobile1831510306.jpg

Blue Toof is now the tallest plant in the Tent, she has shot up in the last 24 hours. She is looking really good.

420-magazine-mobile1027774007.jpg

Sour Crinkle is looking excellent, starting to bush up and little flowers showing ! Wonderful.

You might be on to something! I was thinking about letting my dry out maybe after I flush them once a week.
I was watching a video by Green House Seeds and they feed one day, straight water the next day then nothing at all on the third day. They got monster growth.

420-magazine-mobile45589490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470560215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1801800485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1743503913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571800362.jpg

Lots of frosty goodness ! My Girl Scout Cookies are looking epic. Looking forward to the final chop, Number 1 is still very thirsty, I am flushing her with straight water now.

I was lucky I had mostly fruity smelling girls. But towards the end they reaked so dank lol. I pinched this nice air tight tub off my misses and put one of the bigger boveda packs in there and the rest in jars. But everytime I open the jars to burp them the room smells so much lol. I love it. The misses says it smells like a sewer drain, I take that as a compliment lol

Next run ill definitely be using a carbon filter. Im moving and just cant take the risk. Ive already noticed one nosey neighbor that thinks she owns the whole building

Back
Top Bottom