WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

Those are some beautiful colas man, nicely done! It's pretty cool looking through the magnifier, amazing what is going on on that scale that we don't even realize! Don't let your buds get too hot when drying, they say it will diminish the flavours /terpenes and so on... There's a thread on here about drying in the fridge even, I am thinking of doing a comparison with some of my little crop when it's ready. Though I guess it takes a long time so I dunno if I am that patient!
I have a fridge for camping, its pretty cool, not as cold as a normal fridge, it can run on gas or electricity, I might use that to keep my weed in, it keeps a good constant temp.

Looking awesome mate :thumb::passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile1283239541.jpg

Sour Crinkle is mental, its going mad trying to break the canopy !

420-magazine-mobile1798685431.jpg

Blue Toof looks wonderful, she is catching up quite quickly to Sour Crinkle.

420-magazine-mobile1940526178.jpg

Auto Cush - El Mutante ! She is doing her own thing and growing in a weird way. Fantastic to see her get better, glad I didn't pull her now

420-magazine-mobile1121538379.jpg

The Main Cola on Number 1 - fat and smelly and still bloating up nicely.

420-magazine-mobile874748488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687831994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561074683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059558761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007959929.jpg

Big fat frosty buds abound on Number 1, I have cut about 50g from her and thats been mostly buds that are not getting light, and some small ones that are small. I have cut one long bud for my mate who is in town today, should be a nice Christmas present for him.

If anyone will ever sell me on autos its you irishman. Looks great!
Can see the differnce in the extra time. Last few weeks man. Thought maybe this weekend but i reckon they have a bit more to give, but its your call now.
Have you had to use any cal/mag. Just curious as with coco and/or leds it often seems required. Also where did you buy your viper from and is it a 450w'er?
Buds galore real soon man. And great ones at that. If your into it id like to know the dry weight yield. New babies are going off too. Maybe get some more going soon?

420-magazine-mobile1121538379.jpg

The Main Cola on Number 1 - fat and smelly and still bloating up nicely.

420-magazine-mobile874748488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687831994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561074683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059558761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007959929.jpg

Big fat frosty buds abound on Number 1, I have cut about 50g from her and thats been mostly buds that are not getting light, and some small ones that are small. I have cut one long bud for my mate who is in town today, should be a nice Christmas present for him.
Now there really startin to chunk up. Good shit bro

If anyone will ever sell me on autos its you irishman. Looks great!
Can see the differnce in the extra time. Last few weeks man. Thought maybe this weekend but i reckon they have a bit more to give, but its your call now.
Have you had to use any cal/mag. Just curious as with coco and/or leds it often seems required. Also where did you buy your viper from and is it a 450w'er?
Buds galore real soon man. And great ones at that. If your into it id like to know the dry weight yield. New babies are going off too. Maybe get some more going soon?
I grabbed a 450 Meizhi off ebay for about $160, they are almost identical to the Viparspectra ones. I did put an extra drop of calmag into the mix for the last 4 weeks. I bought coco specific nutrients for the Mephisto babies, I am starting them on it this weekend.
So far I have pulled 75g of wet buds so far, I will weigh the stuff I cut off today tomorrow, I guess its about the same again.

420-magazine-mobile2069003578.jpg

El Mutante (Auto Cush) is getting better looking every day. She is now popping some better looking leaves, I think she will be great when she has more light and space.

420-magazine-mobile1752026434.jpg

Blue Toof is looking really good, fat healthy Indica type leaves. She is looking fantastic, again I think she will be even better once she gets some space and more light.

420-magazine-mobile112003346.jpg

Sour Crinkle - a complete monster of a plant. She is starting to pop pistils and she is getting bigger at an insane speed. I am really glad I grabbed this strain, its 'extinct' now, so this is one of the last to be grown. I love how Mephisto do that, launching a strain that is a one off and will be extinct after that. They obviously know what they are doing, the speed these girls are growing at is mental, way faster than the Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookie plants. I think that Mephisto could be an interesting little breeder to keep an eye on. Their beans are pretty cheap if you order direct from them.

420-magazine-mobile1890004503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile449139327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1364628107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1249472651.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1275789407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile765874453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2048704563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090273385.jpg

My 3 big girls are getting so close its starting to ache ! Number 1 is going really well, you can see the pistils turning a beautiful orange on the buds. So glad I listened and kept the plants going. I will keep her going and let her swell up even more
Number 2 is bigger all round than 1 and 3, for what ever reason she has ended up like this, I am not complaining ! I will trim her back next week, same as Number 1, then I can see what exactly she has been up to at the back of the Tent.
Number 3 has the biggest cola by far, its got another two and a half weeks to go, so it could be a suprise as to what she drops.
I will try and weigh the trimmed bud to see what I end up with. I can tell by looking its over twice what I thought to be the top end of possible. Having a fantastic bunch of mentors keeping me company as I blundered along has been invaluable. I would have never have got the results I have managed without all your help.

Thanks man. Wait till its dry and fill me in on the weight. Just curious. No biggy.
I was hoping to get about 75 to 100g dried, I think I will go past that easily, especially Number 2, she is getting really fat. I am going to use all the trim for ice hash and oil. The whole plant gets smashed

420-magazine-mobile1196984766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876187529.jpg

These two beasts came off the bottom of Number 1, slowly taking down the lower buds now. Had to give up, it was too damn hot in the garage. These two weighed in at 106g and 78g after I lightly trimmed them. I weighed up all the buds I have and the total was 286g, I still have about 8 more and the big beast in the middle. I used the Loupe and she is getting 30/40% amber on the tricomes. I will take it down slowly and get the rest weighed up. I am amazed with how big these side buds have got, I had no idea they were so big. I cut two down and trimmed them up for my mate for Christmas, he popped down on Monday, he was pretty impressed with the sticky frosty goodness !

Well done mate.. that 280 should dry down to touch over couple ounces :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom