WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

I am looking forward to giving a Sativa dominant strain a go. I just love the Indica taste and heavy stoned, really takes away my pain and stops me thinking about opiates all the time. That lets me drop my dose pretty quickly. Having a Sativa dominant strain to pick me up during the day. I also want to know why its called 'Green Crack' - is it THAT uplifting ???

I am looking forward to giving a Sativa dominant strain a go. I just love the Indica taste and heavy stoned, really takes away my pain and stops me thinking about opiates all the time. That lets me drop my dose pretty quickly. Having a Sativa dominant strain to pick me up during the day. I also want to know why its called 'Green Crack' - is it THAT uplifting ???

Looking fantastic in here WoundedKnee, some great pics of that fat cola, and the other plants have a wonderful looking leaf structure. Good times. I have some green crack getting close. In the meantime I have some dispensary green crack nugs. Its a great buzz, not as strong as gorilla glue or acapulco gold but nice, an excellent daytime high. These dispensary nugs must be hydro, nice frost but lack flavour, heres two shots to show off the dispensary goods:

Green_Crack_IMG_8463_cropped.JPG

Green_Crack_IMG_8485_cropped.JPG

I will say that it didnt do much for the pain relief side of things.

After curing and learning how to trim up the buds properly, my next skill I want to learn is how to bring out flavours and then I want to breed. I could happily grow weed for dispensaries, should we actually progress that far in the direction of actually having Medical Cannabis in our hands over in the heads of politicians where it seems to be stuck....

Green Crack come from the gangster scene where they reckoned it was so strong it hit like crack. Think snoop dog was involved somewhere. So the story goes...
The Blue Toof looks good. Guessing a blueberry cross? Chunky.

I grew a green crack x sour diesel (jandre kush) that was insanely like speed, the fucked out next day on it, type feeling. Scattered, racing, spaced out.. I'd never had a smoke like it before. I grew a few of them but only one plant like that. I cloned also but they went to flower then revegged and it wasn't the same smoke..

Cut the first buds of Blue Toof - what a beautiful smell. Its not a bit like weed. Lemony with strong sweet berries. Dying to see what it smokes like.

Mate bit of weed in your stash and the posts have dropped off big time. Lol. Imagine you stoned staring at the clouds in a hammock or something...
How the second generation going man?

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom