Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

i have been using some okleys with black iridium lenses just cause i have them on hand. but they dont allow me to see really any deficiency in my leafs just keeps me from going blind. i check the first 5 minutes the lights go out with my camera light as of right now. but yes, from what ive been told is that topledgrowlight is designing glasses for their led lights in the coming months. im going to wait just to compare prices and results. but to have glasses allow me to see the plants in the color you are seeing is needed for every led grower in my opinion.

I&i

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

i have been using some okleys with black iridium lenses just cause i have them on hand. but they dont allow me to see really any deficiency in my leafs just keeps me from going blind. i check the first 5 minutes the lights go out with my camera light as of right now. but yes, from what ive been told is that topledgrowlight is designing glasses for their led lights in the coming months. im going to wait just to compare prices and results. but to have glasses allow me to see the plants in the color you are seeing is needed for every led grower in my opinion.

I&i

Nice! Ya I think everyone should have a pair of these or at least the camera lens for taking pictures because I sure cant wait to take some beautiful flowering pictures! One thing this company has is Rx glasses I seen with the led lens that im prob going to get one day so I dont have to clip them on my glasses all the time but they are $200+ for that so maybe in a few years lol

Very nice setup up i will definitely keep watching this journal :popcorn:

Glad to have ya! There will be some video updates tonight!

Hey everyone sorry about tricking ya last night.. Forgot it takes 4 hours or so for HD video uploading lol

We have a fun update today! First off I was in my mothers tent and found out one of the odd ball mothers that did not have good tests turned out changing to male since I tested it and it was 100% female before lol.. Its been the most stressed one so when I was in there I seen the future growth of some balls so chopped him right down and we ended up Juicing this male plant that tested at 1.32% THC and 1.9%CBD just a month ago.. We Juiced it and ended up needing to filter out the leaves because they are ruff on the throat.. After getting those out the juice tasted so good with some apples and coconut juice yummy!!

Here is the video of us Juicing! I hope you guys enjoy the Juicing video! More to come when we get the clones growing!
[video=youtube_share;U_Gmb9LijKA]
[/video]

I also have a new intro video for our grow for everyone to enjoy! Here it is hope you like it!
Cannabis Garden Walk through - YouTube

Beautiful!!

I can't wait to see just wall to wall flowers as far as the eye can see...

:circle-of-love:

Hey everyone sorry about tricking ya last night.. Forgot it takes 4 hours or so for HD video uploading lol

We have a fun update today! First off I was in my mothers tent and found out one of the odd ball mothers that did not have good tests turned out changing to male since I tested it and it was 100% female before lol.. Its been the most stressed one so when I was in there I seen the future growth of some balls so chopped him right down and we ended up Juicing this male plant that tested at 1.32% THC and 1.9%CBD just a month ago.. We Juiced it and ended up needing to filter out the leaves because they are ruff on the throat.. After getting those out the juice tasted so good with some apples and coconut juice yummy!!

Here is the video of us Juicing! I hope you guys enjoy the Juicing video! More to come when we get the clones growing!
[video=youtube_share;U_Gmb9LijKA]
[/video]

I also have a new intro video for our grow for everyone to enjoy! Here it is hope you like it!
Cannabis Garden Walk through - YouTube

i will be watching these this weekend. thanks for taking the time to upload these and share with us!

I&i

I just got a P300, need to start journal, but will be following this one.

i will be watching these this weekend. thanks for taking the time to upload these and share with us!

I&i

NP We love to share what we learn! Hope you like them!

I just got a P300, need to start journal, but will be following this one.

Glad to have ya! You will love that P300 ill watch for the Journal

Hey everyone! Surprise update! lol

I kicked some ass tonight and got all the clones that were showing roots into their home for the next how many years they can make it with us juicing haha!

0101036.JPG

We also have a HUGE surprise for this update!!! We got 3 new clones today from a local dispensary called AC/DC and it is known to be a 20:1 Ratio high CBD strain.. So we are going to veg these AC/DC clones like we did the harlequin/tsunami for 8 months then send them off to be tested to see if we have a true 20:1 strain so wish us luck! I am now working on getting Charlotte's web that is also a well known high CBD strain so I hope to have this one in a few months at most..

Pictures of the AC/DC clones
0081265.JPG
0071375.JPG
0091131.JPG
0021962.JPG

I also got my 24/7 Monitoring system setup for the vegging babies.. This thing is badass and so happy to have it compared to the hand testers i use to use.. It only takes a glance any time of the day to make sure the PPM and PH and even Temp is perfect. If you can get one if you have this big of a res then you wont regret it believe me!
011887.JPG

Cannabis is a type of plant whose male to female germination rate is negatively affected by heat. I would not use a seedling heat mat with cannabis seeds. Cuttings are fine to use with a seedling heat mat.

Hey everyone wanted to give an update to whats going on around here.. The clones are recovering and building roots so hope they get to growing bigger soon.. Will take pictures of them in a few days since nothing is really happening yet lol..

The big news is we have officially started flowering the mothers as of today! So now its going to get exciting watching them grow some sticky goodness and get fat lol.. Speaking of fat I ended up adding support netting on the mothers because I know they are going to get too heavy by the end of it with what they are in and how tall they are..

Here are some pictures of the netting job I did under my PlatinumLED and DS800... Still gotta trim up the mothers under area in a few days before flowering really takes off.. These LED's has made the inside just grow wild from when I cleaned them up not a month ago haha..
0031891.JPG
0041770.JPG
0011982.JPG

Now here is some pictures of the PlatinumLED P1200 and my DS800... Both LED's are only running there bloom/flower mode in the following pictures.. The PlatinumLED P1200 as you can see only runs red LED's in only bloom/flower mode and the DS800 has blue and red LED's mixed together for its bloom/flower mode.. The reason im only running them at half power right now is because of a few reasons.. It gets toasty in the tent with both LED's at full power not really a problem its more because right now im broke and trying to save some electric in the upcoming bills untill I can find a job lol..

0071379.JPG
0081270.JPG
0061470.JPG
0051670.JPG

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures more to come as flowering continues!

Beautiful as always!!

One thing though: If you're going to run just one switch at a time on the P1200, then use the veg switch.. not the flower switch. The flower switch is specifically meant to be used along side the veg switch to really knock flowering out of the park. By itself though, it's a a little limited in it's bandwidth being as that it's primarily 630nm and 660nm diodes. The veg switch has the rest of the 9 bands on it and is plenty capable of flowering just beautifully!

Gonna need more popcorn for this one.. :thumb:

PS.. We should note that the plant under the "other" light was WAY taller to begin with before they went under the separate lights. Scroll back a bit for reference. Looks like the shorter one is catching up nicely though.. :)

Thanks everyone! Cant wait I'm always looking in at them! ill prob start sleeping in there when they start getting fat and smelly... Talk about some good dreams! lol jk

I ended up just running the LED's on full power I want to get the most out of the flowering... I also have been able to turn off the A/C and open the windows the last 3 days so I hope it continues to be nice out to save some $ on the electric bill next month lol.

The plant under the other LED is the strongest of them all and is the 1:1 ratio we cloned the most of for juicing in the near future. The other two plants under the Platinum P1200 were the very low THC and high CBD mother and the high THC and mid CBD mother and they have been recovering nicely after moving from the smaller tent and put under these huge LED's to get bigger before flowering started and the clones rooted..

I think its been a month of vegging since moving to the big tent and now flowering has started since they are huge compared to my first pictures if you check out the early videos and pictures.. I dont even know how many colas they are on the big plant.. atleast 20 that I counted and the smaller ones have atleast 10 each coming up. So this is going to be a crazy harvest for me. I hope the netting holds up.. last time I had to tie them up to the tent my cheap 4x4 tent broke on me from how fat they got haha..

I know I wont shut up deal with it! lol jk

Im going to get some new pictures of the clones in the veg tent later tonight after the LED comes on and pop them on here so you guys can see the slow progress.. Im thinking the cloning gel I talked about being old was old and slowed down the rooting because im still waiting on a few roots on the leftover clones I took so I thew out the old gel and all ready have some new rooting gel for the future.. But it seems the clones in the veg tent are slowly starting to have some new growth so thats good.

Ok im done lol.. Hope everyone is having a great week new pictures soon tonight I hope haha

Back
Top Bottom