Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Hey X I made it in, there are alot of pages for me to catch up on. Looks good so far what I have skimmed......wi try and catch up asap!
Good to be back!

:peace:

Hey Shizz, just really glad to see you around brother. Don't worry about getting caught up unless you really want to - there's a lot to read! :)

:cheer: I sure do X. Then they came up with points for a while or maybe that was even longer ago. Some kind of weird bank account too. All gone now. :Rasta:

Yup! I remember the points OMM. I don't think I ever quite figured the bank account out, and then it was gone. I like the way it is now anyway - simpler. :)

Hey X,
These Nugs shots need to be shown again, truly amazing, buds have popped their heads mate!!! :goodjob:

Supercalyxtrichaliciousmanthey'relookingscrumptios. hehe, sorry. Lookin' good, brother!

Thanks guys, and I really appreciated the pic re-post! :)

r&r for X +reps.

Thank you Wildbill - truthfully, I didn't have much choice but to r&r. I was so wiped out and sore from the trimming, and especially the clean up (and tear-down of things for clean-up). Usually I have some help from my wife, but this time I had to do almost all of it myself. It would have been no big deal for most people, so it frustrates me to no end that it's such a huge pain generator for me. Really appreciate the reps, Bill! :thanks:

Hey X,
Thought I'd keep you in the harvest loop. 87oz so far wet out of the first 4 lemon kush plants with the 2 biggest left to go.

Cool A1! Hope the final totals exceed your expectations by a ton buddy - truly. :goodluck:

Wish I could see them A1 got some lemon skunk growing now and its strecthy.

Lemon Skunk sounds sooo good to me -- I still have some Super Lemon Haze (Super Silver Haze/Lemon Skunk) and the lemony taste is really amazing. Tastes like Lemonheads candy. Yum!

Fantastic grow X!
Love the purple on the Humboldt's brother.
:high-five:

Thanks Vick! I do too - it's really pretty bud and pretty spectacular stuff all the way around. Great flavor, great effects and really pretty bud - what's not to like? It's still not hit full flavor potential, but I can tell I'll really like it. :yummy:

:high-five:

LOOKIN' GREAT BROTHER...QUICK DRIVE BY...ZOOOM!

Good to see you Cisco - and thanks! :high-five:

First off...:bravo: Sorry I missed it my friend, I'll have to go back and catch it all. I've been deviding my time between my new little journal, the link is up (hint hint), and browsing 420fied's latest journal; Quite stimulating and informative, a bit like your own...When I noticed a new lable under your name. Congratulations my friend, you deserve the title and am glad to know you.:Namaste:

Second, I see an old friend with a shiny new name tag on, looks like he could use some reps too...Here ya go Bro-Sis...

PS.
Will you still be journaling?

Hey Quix! 420fied's journals are a treasure trove of good info, for sure. Yes, I'm excited to be a part of the 420magazine team! I'm really glad to know you too, buddy. :)

Oh, and as far as journaling... Regardless of the title change, I was planning on taking a break for a bit. Same goes for growing in general. Since I only provide for myself, I don't need to produce a ton of bud, 'round the clock. I could use a break from growing and journaling both for a bit, but I'll be finding other ways to contribute. I'm hoping it gives me more time to spend in other peoples journals and other parts of the site, too.

Thanks again for the awesome positivity and support my friend! :thanks:

Hey brother, fantastic job with everything with you do!!:Namaste:

Those pictures of your plants are beyond top notch, and I really do learn so much from your presence:thanks:

Do you do all your trimming by hand??? If so, maybe a small salad trimmer or even automatic snips would help some with the back pain? I feel for you very much friend, and my prayers are sent.

I do trim by hand, but I love the idea of a trimmer, and I might try that someday. For the size and scale of things I do, it's probably not worth the investment (maybe if my funds were better!). I still like hand-trimmed bud, though, too. As I mentioned to Quix, I will be taking a little break for a bit, as it's hard work for me these days even at such a small scale. Thanks for the really kind words, UG, I sure appreciate it!! :)

Congrats on becoming staff writer Xlr8!! You've definitely earned that! Can't wait to read what you have to say! Look forward to seeing your threads anytime you post. Appreciate ya!

Hi DocDee, I am excited for the new responsibilities and am looking forward to it. Thanks for putting a smile on my face my friend! :)

Congrats on becoming staff writer Xlr8!! You've definitely earned that! Can't wait to read what you have to say! Look forward to seeing your threads anytime you post. Appreciate ya!

I guess I missed that... I am going to tell myself it happened after my post :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations! :partyboy:

:hmmmm: wait a minute... does this just mean more work? :cheesygrinsmiley: ... congrats Xlr8

Hey everyone! Here's a review I just posted today on "The Hammer" portable vaporizer, if anyone is interested in checking it out:

"The Hammer" Vaporizer Review

Congrat's on the new position, Brother! :high-five:

Just do me a favor and please don't write on MY staff! :rofl:

Thanks Mr Krip - don't worry, I won't go near your staff brotha!

I guess I missed that... I am going to tell myself it happened after my post :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations! :partyboy:

:hmmmm: wait a minute... does this just mean more work? :cheesygrinsmiley: ... congrats Xlr8

Thanks Buckshot - more work in some ways, perhaps, but I'm planning on taking a break from journaling, which should help some. I really enjoy the journals and the many great friendships that result from them, but they get to be really time consuming after a while. I'm looking forward to spending time here a bit differently for a bit, and hopefully being able to spend more time in other areas of the site (and other peoples journals) for a while. :)

Thanks Buckshot - more work in some ways, perhaps, but I'm planning on taking a break from journaling, which should help some. I really enjoy the journals and the many great friendships that result from them, but they get to be really time consuming after a while. I'm looking forward to spending time here a bit differently for a bit, and hopefully being able to spend more time in other areas of the site (and other peoples journals) for a while. :)

:shhh: ... that translates to "This is not work, it is awesome fun!!" and you don't want that cat out of the bag!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Staff writer - excellent X, well done and well deserved!

I sure appreciate the kind words and support Green Knight - Thanks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom