You Might Be A Grower If

Okay just found this gem. I've hee haa'd a bunch of times so far and I'm only on page 3.

You might be a grower if...

When you go to the hardware store your first this isles are gardening, fans/a.c., and plumbing.

You stock up on promix When you find a deal

- If you order a salad in a restaurant and then start trying to diagnose nutrient deficiencies in your greens, you might be a grower!

- If you've ever done DIY work you're really proud of, but haven't shown anybody, you might be a grower!

- If you purchase mylar blankets by the case, but aren't into camping or survival, you might be a grower!

- If you know that Clearex is NOT an acne medication, you might be a grower!

- If you're being sworn in as a witness in court and request that instead of taking your oath on the King James bible, you take it on the Cervantes grow bible, you're DEFINATELY a grower!!! :)
Lmfao the one where u go to court was fukn hilarious man these r pretty funny gud job with this lol

you might be a grower if..
you got a load of stickers and fridge magnets you cant actually display where people can see so you find weird places only you will see them. Like inside your shed

Don't forget coffee cups. I have 3 coffee cups from Attitude seeds back in the day. My Dad used a DNA one for a few years never knowing or caring where it came from. I told him after it broke LMAO.

you might be a grower if..
you got a load of stickers and fridge magnets you cant actually display where people can see so you find weird places only you will see them. Like inside your shed

Don't forget coffee cups. I have 3 coffee cups from Attitude seeds back in the day. My Dad used a DNA one for a few years never knowing or caring where it came from. I told him after it broke LMAO.

LOL! :rofl:

I have a bunch of T-shirts I can't wear in public, too, from all the "stealth shipping"! :laugh:

You might be a grower if you buy your rolling papers by the box and still run out :rollit:
DSC_0573.JPG

Back
Top Bottom