Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hydro

OttawaGreen

it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Chocolope DNA genetics mostly sativa
Critical kush Barney's farm mostly indica
Jack's Smack from ottawa breeder - cross between herijuana and jack herrer

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg and seed now. Flower soon.
If in Veg... For how long?
5 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Two 150x3w eshine panels
Is it aircooled?
Yes
Temp of room/cab? Up to 30 c

18-23C
RH of Room/cab?
40%

Re: Pineapple Chunk/Jacks Smack/Incredible Bulk/Chocolope/Critcal Kush/LEDs/Mover/Hyd

image27867.jpg

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

I am going to switch to bloom tonight! I will take some pictures. The incredible bulk clones that are still tiny are slow to start so I have moved them temporarily back to the smaller 2x4 veg cabinet. It's 5 pots of hydro are allready in use so this one will go in a dwc temporarily.
This way the 8 week incredible bulk can move back two weeks later with the other slower bloomers. This will give some time for icredible bulk to get big enough to bloom. I don't expect much from it this time it will just be 5 tiny clones, but that will be enough to decide which phenotype is best to pick the clone mother for next time.

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

Ok here we go. Starting 12 hour day today :cool:
Have removed the incredible bulk 5 from the 2x6 cabinet as they were late to the party and still too small for blooming. One has not rooted yet and is questionable, I many have to put another clone in there. Their 12" hydro pot will now live in the veg cabinet for two weeks. Since the veg plant is a fixed setup with five 12" hydro pots already in use I switched these temporarily to deep water culture. The IB takes 8 weeks apparently while my others take 10 so it can veg for two more weeks then come back and finish together.

Here is the IB 5 little clones in their new dwc. The little one is rough and I am spraying it with water must twice a day it might make it might not. Have a spare clone in case
image28228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom