Grow #3 - Blue Dynamite - Bud Seed - Soil - Indoors - CFL

Jwhat201

Hi welcome to my third grow, feel free to follow/post your thoughts, thanks.

Bit of info to start

Strain- Blue Dynamite, first time

Soil- Promix Vegetable and Herb

Lights- CFL 6500k for veg, CFL 2700k for bud. One LED for flower too.

Cycle- 24hrs to start, then 18/6, then 12/12 for flower.

Nutes- Nitrogen nutes, calimagic and liquid koolbloom.

Germinated in a cup of water for about a day, then paper towel for about a day, in dark cupboard with a lid over too to be sure.

Couple days and she was ready so I planted her,poked a hole maybe an inch down probably less, dropped the seed in, filled in soil then watered around the seed and put under 24hrs light.

Her first home is a white cup and she sprouted yesterday, stem straightening out today. Got one cfl 6500k over her for now. Need to get a y splitter in the future, any ideas where to get? and price range.

Thanks for checking out feel free to join me on my journey lol.

Pics of sprout coming soon.

Just popped in to suggest that you add the link to your grow journal in your signature -- it's really useful when you're visiting other people's threads because it's an easy way for them to fine your thread.

1. Click the User CP button on the top left of your screen.
2. Click on the "Settings" button
3.In the third box on the left side you'll find Settings and "Edit Signature". Click it. This gives you the edit window.
4. In the third row of icons, there's a globe with a few links of chain -- click this.
5.Paste this: Grow #3 - Blue Dynamite - Bud Seed - Soil - Indoors - CFL

Just popped in to suggest that you add the link to your grow journal in your signature -- it's really useful when you're visiting other people's threads because it's an easy way for them to fine your thread.

1. Click the User CP button on the top left of your screen.
2. Click on the "Settings" button
3.In the third box on the left side you'll find Settings and "Edit Signature". Click it. This gives you the edit window.
4. In the third row of icons, there's a globe with a few links of chain -- click this.
5.Paste this: Grow #3 - Blue Dynamite - Bud Seed - Soil - Indoors - CFL

Globe with a few links of chain? Stuck on that part man haha. Can't just paste the links?

Nvm, got it haha.

Here she be, can see she's drinking her water :). Last pic was taken just now. Your thoughts are appreciated!

IMG_20150914_032239.jpg
IMG_20150914_133127.jpg
IMG_20150914_180409.jpg

Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Blue Dynamite got my attention. Love the blues/purps.... Thanks for the journal.

Few pics of my baby, 2nd day since sprouting. first one taken late last night (I think) and last two taken just now. Your thoughts are appreciated! Getting a y splitter tomorrow and having two bulbs on her. And hoping that's enough for all or most of veg haha seems my flower rooms occupied.

IMG_20150915_075103.jpg

IMG_20150915_181742.jpg
IMG_20150915_181756.jpg

Her new node is really showing now :).

What looks like gnats though are starting to piss me off haha. I keep seeing them in the soil but they get away, don't wanna go mad and risk killing my baby.

I read online a cup of soapy water by the plant helps, I'm gonna try that because it doesn't seem like it can hurt.
Any more suggestions for repelling gnats, without harming my girl? I'm debating on removing my air conditioner because they must be getting in between that and my window. Or would moving my plant and light to the other end of the room maybe help?

Thanks a lot for any help

Thanks dude!^

Here's a couple more pics taken today. Late on the first day of the 2nd week. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Few gnats but I think I'm eradicating them quite nicely haha. Knocks on wood. Little buggers.

Thinking about transplanting to her next home at the end of this week.

IMG_20150921_191740.jpg
IMG_20150921_191841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom