00 Cheese Grow

U seed them out straight out of dirt don't you. Or out them into dirt while tad pole first or what
Hahaha my friend I just spray paper towel with water put the seeds on spray another paper towel stick them together put them in a ziplock bag for about 2 days and Bam tap root and then bam put that in the dirt and here they come

20220125_093905.jpg

Hahaha my friend I just spray paper towel with water put the seeds on spray another paper towel stick them together put them in a ziplock bag for about 2 days and Bam tap root and then bam put that in the dirt and here they come
I thought so. Kinda wondering. I got one I just stuck in the dirt after 24 hr soak. But I think it's bad seed. I found it in the smoke box . No telling how long it been there . Got my last seeds in baggy . Dirt is standing by.

Well shit ya I kinda forgot to water the 00's and I think that they might not make it... Journal still in progress though so I put three more seeds down just in case. And it won't happen again guarantee you that I'll keep them moist this time but I did spray them the three that I think might not make it and I'm keeping the light off until in the morning and see if any of them pop back up and if they do I might put them in the grow tent with the two that's Bud now and is 1212 it from seed see what I get. But this journal will still be going cuz I started three more seeds.... How could I be so dumb.

Well shit ya I kinda forgot to water the 00's and I think that they might not make it... Journal still in progress though so I put three more seeds down just in case. And it won't happen again guarantee you that I'll keep them moist this time but I did spray them the three that I think might not make it and I'm keeping the light off until in the morning and see if any of them pop back up and if they do I might put them in the grow tent with the two that's Bud now and is 1212 it from seed see what I get. But this journal will still be going cuz I started three more seeds.... How could I be so dumb.
I had 4 seeds and 3 popped but been raining all day and humid got really high messed on up I think it got to hot on the mat.

I now have five original cheese popped after that fuck up and they got dried out I only lost one of them went ahead and popped three just in case. Stay tuned.. And they already got their tap roots.
Got figure out next seeds to get for me. To cross with these

Waiting bro

Screenshot_20220204-142919.jpg
I know but the first three seeds I let dried out by accident kind of forgot they was in there but two of them still kicking and I just re poped three more of them and they're in the dirt they came through dirt yet. Once they showed their tap Root I put them in the dirt they've been in the dirt close to 24 hours now

I know but the first three seeds I let dried out by accident kind of forgot they was in there but two of them still kicking and I just re poped three more of them and they're in the dirt they came through dirt yet. Once they showed their tap Root I put them in the dirt they've been in the dirt close to 24 hours now
Better than me I transplanted one girl to another pot and found one growing underneath the dirt.. about inch down I thought seed got dry too and was bad . So I just forgot about it. But now she came out with one leaf deformed but she all green and growing . Crazy but sht happens lmao. Got new babies out of it

Nah I'm good bro I think I'm just going to stick to my own shit just be done with this place I want to thank you for all your help you gave me dust your friend always marcus611a
Hey Marcus it is my hope that there are enough of us here who truly care about you to make you stay with us. :green_heart:

Don't leave please
Bill

What up though yo good morning. Still got 5 sprouted. Having a timekeeping on where they need to be with the low humidity here so I've been spraying them twice a day to make sure they stay alive pictures tonight or whenever cuz there's no time limit on them they're not on a set time schedule yet so let me wake up and I'll try and shoot some pics. Ain't really nothing to look at with them yet. But all pictures was growing matters

Back
Top Bottom