1080w LED Inferno

They have "prilled" dolomite lime that is time-release, so it will last through a grow.

It's just regular dolomite lime mixed with a binder to form the prills.

If you crush it up, it works fast like regular lime, but mixed in at one Tbsp per gallon of soil or mix, it releases over time.

They have "prilled" dolomite lime that is time-release, so it will last through a grow.

It's just regular dolomite lime mixed with a binder to form the prills.

If you crush it up, it works fast like regular lime, but mixed in at one Tbsp per gallon of soil or mix, it releases over time.

wow very cool. so 1tbs per gallon is the mix? ive always been afraid of raising my PH too high and messing things up with lime so i never used it. never really understood on how to know how much to mix in. does lime just stay @ 7.0 or can u add too much and raise it to hight like 8.0 or 9.0?

you have a link to this lime?

scroll down a bit on this page:

Hooper`s Garden Center - Whitney Farm Fertilizers

you can definitely overdo it with lime because it doesn't release through osmosis, so you want to use the right amount.

One Tbsp per gallon of mix should keep that peat from dropping your PH.

cool thanks bro i think i seen that stuff at the store, ill have to pick some up, because if the PH can stay stable i am all over the SS#4, thats the only bad thing about it IMO, 1TBS per gal check!

heres some pics to show the frost. 1st let me say my camera doesn't even come close to showing how frosty they are, these girls are just caked with resin. this is gonna be suck killer smoke.
100_3338.JPG
100_33391.JPG
100_3337.JPG
100_3327.JPG
100_33301.JPG
100_3325.JPG
100_33361.JPG
100_33331.JPG

LOOK HOW MUCH GREENER THE OC+ IS
100_3334.JPG

heres my next medium, i want to try their new SS#4 mix Sunshine Advanced Growing Media, Including Mix #4

"Dolomitic lime, a starter organic fertilizer, mycorrhizae and an organic wetting agent are added to complete the mix."

I don't know if the old version of SS#4 already came with lime or not, but this one does, so take that into account before adding more.

Sounds like good stuff, but yeah, it would be better to not have to stay on top of the PH, if possible.

oh, BTW, your plants and buds are looking massive!

:goodjob:

"Dolomitic lime, a starter organic fertilizer, mycorrhizae and an organic wetting agent are added to complete the mix."

I don't know if the old version of SS#4 already came with lime or not, but this one does, so take that into account before adding more.

Sounds like good stuff, but yeah, it would be better to not have to stay on top of the PH, if possible.

oh, BTW, your plants and buds are looking massive!

:goodjob:

ya the old one had lime in it also, but i think this one has more to balance the PH better from what i have read, then it has more perlite and organic ferts with microbes. who know how much better it is because from what i know AN took over and we all know how that goes.lol. lots of hype. you can just tell by the bag AN took over,lol.. but ill give their new SS#4 a try and see if i like it more?

thanks for the complements on the plants, their just keep on filling in tighter and tighter witch is scaring me since all the rain the RH is raising but i am on top of that. it was 58% when i 1st went in their but i got it down to around 45% right now. it does seem these TRF's make the girls flower longer but it could be my plants, but i thought the same happen to you? cant remember?

Yeah man, with buds that size, it's a constant watch for rot. Nothing worse than seeing that bit of gray...

I'm sure you'll be fine with your skills though Irish. Pretty work.

because from what i know AN took over and we all know how that goes.lol. lots of hype. you can just tell by the bag AN took over,lol.. but ill give their new SS#4 a try and see if i like it more?

Com 'on MAN no way AN, really... Damn there goes another great product I use that will now cost ME (the med user) waaaaaaay tooooooooo MUCH....

If those pictures don't do those plants justice I would be afraid to see the real thing. Pictures made me drool... Again, very nice...

Man Irish, those ladies are packing :yummy:

Excellent skills pulling off this grow. I'm hangin' a picture of your girls in the bloomroom, mine need to see how it's done LOL :goodjob:

:peace:

Hey IB great grow man.

I just started vegin some clones and have added DM (red bottle) to the mini hempy cups. Would you suggest that I get some cal/mag and start implementing that asap? I am using 50/50 tap RO so I know I'm getting a bit of the micros from that..

Any other nutes or additives you'd suggest? Did you use anything for bloom with the DM?

I have temps that are a bit high 80+, so that is my reasoning for the DM. Thanks to this thread or I would be using OC+ in my high temps.

:peacetwo:

Marley

So I walk into my hydro store today and to my surprise I see a penetrator panel from Cammie at Hydro Grow Led. The owner who I know and sells my Spectra lighting said a lady by the name of Cammie came in and try to sell him on her panels. WHAT THE F!

He also stated that she told him that her and I were the same company nd that the lights were just different models. Can someone please tell me why this crazy psycho B**** moved to my town from Washington state and claim to be affiliated with me???

This is insane and beyond anything I thought Cammie was capable of. At this point I really dont know what I can do. I would like to spread the word that this person is completely insane and that I am not in anyway affiliated with Cammie and Hydro Grow LED.

CAMMIE HAS SERIES MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS A SCAMMER! EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

As of tomorrow I will be changing the name of my website, ill let everyone now what is is when its done. By the way I am not saying this to take sells from her or make me look better, hell id rather someone buy led's from anyone of my competitors than this crazy M F'r.. Sorry Im beyond pissed off right now.

If anyone has any useful information please pm me.

Sorry Irish I just wanted to let everyone know whats going on.. you can delete this if you like.

Back
Top Bottom