1080w LED Inferno

hey irish boy congrats on the grows. im currently setting up a 4x8 tent and wanted to know what you thought about a lighting situation. originally thought about to liquid cooled 600s. but ive been staying up the last couple of days reading your journals and am really considering leds. so my question being whats a good l.e.d setup for a 4x8 tent
wit 2 3x3 flood tables?

Damn, those look sweet!
thanks
those ladies are killin it irish :thumb::tokin:
thank you
Those buds aren't "leafy", they're just surrounded by nice big sugar factories. Good to know the buds are solid.

here's a strain from the 70's:

cousin-itt.jpg
lol, thats funny
Thanks for your help irish I called AN and they told me this
Thank you for your inquiry,

All of our products have a minimum self life of 24 months. If stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct light and excessive heat, many of them can last for much longer. Always shake the bottle before using it, if it has been sitting for a long period of time.

If there is a milky white precipitate in the bottle, which often appears in clumps or strings, this is nothing to be concerned about. A number of our products contain a protein based preservative designed to keep the products stable for a long period of time. If stored improperly, this protein preservative aggregates in solution, forming these precipitates. Upon prolonged storage under less then ideal conditions, which include, but are not limited to: excessive heat, HID lighting or freezing conditions, these white clumps turn from white to brown and eventually even black. As long as there are no issues with clogging drip lines, fogger, sprayers or emitters in an aeroponics system, the products should be safe to use, and can be strained to remove the precipitate if necessary. They should not hurt or damage your plants.

On the other hand, if the product looks like there may be a blue, green, yellow, red or a fluorescent orange mold like formation on the top, that would indicate that the product is indeed contaminated, and it should not be used. Return to the place of purchase with the original receipt to get a refund or an exchange.

I hope that this is the answer that you are looking for. If you have further questions please contact us via e-mail or by calling our tech support toll free line at 1-800-640-9605 8:00 am — 9:00 pm PST. If line busy or directed to voice mail keep trying.

Regards

A.N. Tech Support.

So I then sent them this

I have been using it for 3 weeks how will it hurt my plants will they be safe for consumption? Should I flush the plants and use just water til I get new nutes?

They responded with this!

As I said, if the bottle looks and smells fine, it is most likely a simple protein based preservative, and it will NOT hurt or damage your plants. The plants should still be safe for consumption and you do NOT have to flush them or get new nutrients as long as everything looks fine.

Never really addressing the question I had about the possible mold :(

I contacted the place I bought it from and they will send me a new bottle as soon I send them my bottle and I left it on the kitchen counter when I left for work this morning lol!
ya i wouldn't use that stuff on my plants, at least ur getting a new bottle, but thats crazy u spend all that money and get a moldy product. never been a fan of AN
Irishboy please let me know what you think. These are 3 different plants from 3 different kinds of seeds. They are bagseed grows(mid grade bagseed). Please tell me what you think about them so far. they are 3 weeks flowering. I am using an ebb and gro and a 400 watt HPS light. I am doing everything optimal except for Co2. Ignore the labels on them.....that's me trying to name them myself....lol

prunedlower_002.jpg
prunedlower_001.jpg
prunedlower_004.jpg
prunedlower_003.jpg

prunedlower_005.jpg
looks great to me, that shiva skunk is a killer strain, ive grown it before.
hey irish boy congrats on the grows. im currently setting up a 4x8 tent and wanted to know what you thought about a lighting situation. originally thought about to liquid cooled 600s. but ive been staying up the last couple of days reading your journals and am really considering leds. so my question being whats a good l.e.d setup for a 4x8 tent
wit 2 3x3 flood tables?

not to sure, that a big area for leds, if i were to use leds i would get all 180's you can get 2 180's for the price of a 300w. a led with a light mover my be a good option. ive heard bad things about the liquid cooled HID lights, something about the water filtering the lumes or something. i would go with a cool tube instead of liquid.

wit 2 3x3 flood tables?

Two 180's over each 3x3 tray and you'll have more than enough light to rock that grow. 120 day money back guarantee!!

If you have more questions write me at sales@growledhydro.com

a little up date, i was checking out my girls and giving them the squeeze test and all the DM plants are rock hard, no joke theirs no give at all. the OC+ buds seem to be a little more fluffy and still have a soft play when squeezed. the OC+ buds is getting nice and fat and real tall, but its not all the solid at this point and time. maybe it will fill in more latter on? but the DM seems to make some rock hard buds, ive never had buds this solid, no nutes or additives ive used have done this for me in the past. the red DM has the most solid buds for sure, but i am having a big big cal def, ive even tried adding cal/mag but it seems not to help. so i will say the red DM grow some fat ass buds and are very dense but the no cal in the DM red can be a pain in the ass. the purple DM is doing great and is very dense. so the purple DM and the OC+ are allot more laid back and user friendly, both of those plants are very health with no Def.

the smell is so good on all the plants, these TRF are truly amazing, i am sold all the way, next grow is going to be cold, so i might use the OC+ and the Purple DM to give each one a fair run and see witch one does better in the cooler temps, then in my other grow ill use all red DM, it would be easier this way that way i dont have to feed each plant different one with cal/mag and the other without, rather just feed them all the same.

here is some pics on the lower branches and their frost.
100_3305.JPG
100_3295.JPG
100_33061.JPG
100_3308.JPG

heres a rock hard purple DM mid top thats not that leafy
100_33031.JPG
100_33131.JPG

heres some pics of the Red DM top, i was trying to lift the leaves up and take a pic facing up wards to u guys can see the buds and not just leaves. very very solid bud
100_3318.JPG
100_3317.JPG
100_3316.JPG

Irishboy, I'm trying to find a local source for the purple and red DM but have no idea what the DM stands for. Could you help me out?:tokin:

thanks allot, i love the big buds also;)
Dynamite Plant Food : Home[/QUOTE]

I tried to rep you some more but its telling me I've got to spread the wealth a little more first, but bro, you are very groovy sharing all that you have. Your grows decided me on the course I've chosen (except for the perlite hempy, still too green for that) but I will be sharing something pretty soon, hope it's even half as good.:rocker::rocker::rocker:

thanks allot, i love the big buds also;)
Dynamite Plant Food : Home

I tried to rep you some more but its telling me I've got to spread the wealth a little more first, but bro, you are very groovy sharing all that you have. Your grows decided me on the course I've chosen (except for the perlite hempy, still too green for that) but I will be sharing something pretty soon, hope it's even half as good.:rocker::rocker::rocker:[/QUOTE]

thanks bro for the kind words. ya i am not a big fan on the perlite either, wont be doing again unless its winter time. i am sure ur grow will be even better then mine by far. :thumb:

That reminds me, I have been meaning to ask you what your impressions are of your media choices this run. You had two different percentages of perlite/sunshine mix if I remember correctly. It doesn't sound as though you are too dazzled - why?

That reminds me, I have been meaning to ask you what your impressions are of your media choices this run. You had two different percentages of perlite/sunshine mix if I remember correctly. It doesn't sound as though you are too dazzled - why?

if i could go back into time i would have mixed more SS#4 and less perlite, they dry out too fast and feeding every 2 days becomes a pain sometimes.

i am happy with my buds but i am not all that dazzled because they have been flowering forever i should have been almost done with my 2nd grow by now, plus its really bums me out because they were the most healthy plants i have grown then from all the bad things they started dieing so thats a hard to see. but the long flowering time gets me down. but i am happy i have fat buds but i know things could have been better if they stayed healthy and i didnt lose some tops that could have added allot more weight.

if i could go back into time i would have mixed more SS#4 and less perlite, they dry out too fast and feeding every 2 days becomes a pain sometimes.

i am happy with my buds but i am not all that dazzled because they have been flowering forever i should have been almost done with my 2nd grow by now, plus its really bums me out because they were the most healthy plants i have grown then from all the bad things they started dieing so thats a hard to see. but the long flowering time gets me down. but i am happy i have fat buds but i know things could have been better if they stayed healthy and i didnt lose some tops that could have added allot more weight.

I know that you use your drip system when you have to be away - why don't you use it all the time if they dry too quickly? Is there a design change that would make it work better for you or do you just like communing with your plants? (I think we all understand that one!). I'm curious because I am trying to figure out how I want to set up my next grow, and mine needs to be automated enough to work well for extended periods when I am out of town.

I know that you use your drip system when you have to be away - why don't you use it all the time if they dry too quickly? Is there a design change that would make it work better for you or do you just like communing with your plants? (I think we all understand that one!). I'm curious because I am trying to figure out how I want to set up my next grow, and mine needs to be automated enough to work well for extended periods when I am out of town.

the drippers only watered in one spot and with the TRF's (DM,OC+) thats not a good thing since i top dressed the soil with them, so i need to water in one even spot, also theirs always something with drippers either their clogged or the pressure is uneven or something. also i needed to put frozen water bottle in my res to keep the water cold since it was very hot temps in the room so since i had to do that i just went the extra mile and hand watered them, also it gave me time to look over my plants and not be so lazy. i only use them if i have to, and i hate it because u never know what ur coming home to. when i use to just use the SunShine#4 mix in 5 gal pots i could go 5 days without watering so that was nice, worked great for me, so next i am going with the SS#4 or CoCo.

IDK Irish I can understand some of your dissapointment.We all want that perfect wave but I half to say your plants are still looking good there just big for indoor...Its awsome and there still getting light coverage.They may need a little tlc if you can get in there but all in all you have things handled pretty good.It really looks like a hand full and in the end I am sure your going to be veary pleased with your final product.:thumb:

IDK Irish I can understand some of your dissapointment.We all want that perfect wave but I half to say your plants are still looking good there just big for indoor...Its awsome and there still getting light coverage.They may need a little tlc if you can get in there but all in all you have things handled pretty good.It really looks like a hand full and in the end I am sure your going to be veary pleased with your final product.:thumb:

no doubt. i am happy with my buds dont get me wrong, its just i keep wondering how would they look right now if things stayed good with the condition's? also it sucks that right now i would have been smoking them and about or smoking on my next crop around this time. i am very happy i have some fat buds:thumb:

Amazing plants and buds as usual and very informative as usual also. Love the comparison with the sigmond the sea monster, that brought back some memories. Keep up the great work with you plants and journal. I always learn something new every time I read your... Thanks...:peacetwo:

when i use to just use the SunShine#4 mix in 5 gal pots i could go 5 days without watering so that was nice, worked great for me, so next i am going with the SS#4 or CoCo.

5 days is very nice!

Are you going to be using 5-gal pots?

My future grows are going to be in soil or coco with CRF's or TRF's.

MountainHigh posted a pic of a plant he grew in soil with a full dose of Dynamite Mater Magic and 1/3rd dose of OC+ that just turned out really well.

Can't beat soil for aroma and flavor either.

I have some 5 gal black square pots too, just sittin' there ;)

Amazing plants and buds as usual and very informative as usual also. Love the comparison with the sigmond the sea monster, that brought back some memories. Keep up the great work with you plants and journal. I always learn something new every time I read your... Thanks...:peacetwo:
thanks buddy, its always nice to see you on my thread, feels good to have people like you that have been right by my side threw a few of my grows, its what keeps me posting journals. much respect brother! and thank you

5 days is very nice!

Are you going to be using 5-gal pots?

My future grows are going to be in soil or coco with CRF's or TRF's.

Mountain High posted a pic of a plant he grew in soil with a full dose of Dynamite Mater Magic and 1/3rd dose of OC+ that just turned out really well.

Can't beat soil for aroma and flavor either.

I have some 5 gal black square pots too, just sittin' there ;)

yes going back to the 5 gal pots. i just like the idea of the roots having allot of room to stretch out. i already have a few 5 gal pots sitting around, i would love to find some 5gal square ones though, all of the ones i have seen are allot of money.

i am not too sure if i want to do CoCo or SS#4 next grow? its allot cheaper buying SS#4 thats for sure.

i am also thinking of mixing the RED/PURPLE DM and seeing what happens? maybe 1/2&1/2. i am thinking of some kind of side x side like that or maybe the purple DM vs the OC+ or something.

i am sticking with TRF's for good now. i got booted out of my hydro store yesterday when i was getting some more Green Fuse, their was a new grower and they were telling him he needed all of the GH products to do a good grow, so me feeling bad for the dude told him about TRF's, and they did like that, but the guys was about to spend $200.00 of nutes.

i seen MH plant and it looks great, nice and frosty. got to love the SLH

Hey Irish great job. I started rereading from the beginning because I want to change my grow setup a bit. the DIY ebb n flo I built is 3 to 4 feet off the ground and I want something lower so the plants can get taller. I like your DI buckets and was hoping you could cover the setup and materials needed for you system!? I like that much better than the three plants per flood table I have as you are able to move your plants around mine are stuck in place.

Hey Irish great job. I started rereading from the beginning because I want to change my grow setup a bit. the DIY ebb n flo I built is 3 to 4 feet off the ground and I want something lower so the plants can get taller. I like your DI buckets and was hoping you could cover the setup and materials needed for you system!? I like that much better than the three plants per flood table I have as you are able to move your plants around mine are stuck in place.

all you need is a 3gal black bucket with a hole the size of a pencil drilled 2" from the bottom, then 100% perlite 4" from the bottom of the inside bucket up, so it would be at-least 2" above the whole to make sure no soil falls down in the res, witch is the 2" below the hole u drilled, then a mix of 50/50 Sunshine#4 mix and perlite. you can adjust the ratios on ur temps, the hotter the less perlite the colder the more perlite, but a 50/50 should be good.

this is something i just tried and made up, havent seen any others like this before so cant say its the best way to go, but worked great for me, i just wished i went with a 50/50 mix instead of a 75% perlite and 25% SS#4 in my temps because i am feeding every 2 days and its a pain sometimes.

i will use this method again, just at a 50/50 mix. i may also use hydroton instead of the perlite to see how it works?

but basically its a Hempy Bucket with my own twist. I know this thread is a long one but i can say its worth it to read lots of great info many top growers shared on here.

Back
Top Bottom