1080w LED Inferno

I took one look at the latest wall of green picture of your tent,

100_32861.JPG

and this is what I imagined in my head.

sigmund-sea-monster.jpg

For us old fogeys, that's Sigmund and the Seamonsters!

I took one look at the latest wall of green picture of your tent,

100_32861.JPG

and this is what I imagined in my head.

sigmund-sea-monster.jpg

For us old fogeys, that's Sigmund and the Seamonsters!

Those are some shaggy beasts!

errrr, both of them, lol

No kidding! They look straight out of Where the Wild Things Are, or the Muppets... The Muppets definitely!

:morenutes:

Hahahaha! I posted this before seeing Munkis "Sigmund and the Seamonsters!" post, I nearly LOL'd out loud.

holy shit you guys are funny, but its true, i was thinking the same thing. bushy ass girls thats for sure.
Irish -
I don't know if you saw this posting about Cammie's latest shenanigans, but I thought it was pretty interesting! I think the word needs to get out in this community since she is now apparently turning growers in to LEO. Sounds like a hell of a business decision to me. Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) Hydro Grow LED!
thats crazy! i just keep to my own and she does the same and we all good now. it works allot better this way.

Gday Irish......... Been away for a while but just managed to get caught up on your thread :popcorn: First time i glanced at your last pics i thought i was looking at something from the amazon!!! I think you may need to use these bottles to do comparison pics in the future !!!

best-water-bottles.gif

Keep it up man....... any idea how far from harvest you are?

Hey guys I have my first real problems and need help. I am using Connoisseur A & B and noticed when changing my res tanks that the B jug had something that looked like green mold floating on top how bad is that should I be flushing my plants with straight water till I get a new bottle of B and my second problem is the smell or better yet lack of smell. I have had a bad sinus infection so I didn't notice till recently but the smell of my plants has dropped down to very little smell is that bad I thought they got stronger smells as they got further into flower!?!?!?! Help please!?

Sorry to jump in like this but am starting to freak out

All 6 will be LST and put inside my own little twist on a Hempy Bucket. I call it the Dirty Irish Bucket. (DI Bucket).

haha the dirty irish bucket, that set off my giggles, iv just red this from page 1 and its a hell of a journal. exelent work irish

as far as cammie goes Irish I think you have it right keep to your own.
ya ive been in too many of those battles, now i just keep to myself, allot more peaceful on my threads that why, if you have read a few of my older threads you will know whats i am talking about.
Gday Irish......... Been away for a while but just managed to get caught up on your thread :popcorn: First time i glanced at your last pics i thought i was looking at something from the amazon!!! I think you may need to use these bottles to do comparison pics in the future !!!

best-water-bottles.gif

Keep it up man....... any idea how far from harvest you are?
ya its like the Amazon, so times i think i here wild animals living in their.lol. maybe its just the dank though?.lol

i hope someday i could use those jugs to measure my buds:thumb:

no too sure on the harvest? i check the trics a few days ago and their still clear, i dont mind if they take longer as long as their getting more frost and weight while that time frame. i say maybe 3 more weeks? seems like the TRF add time on flowering, but add weight in that time, allot of bloom additives will just push ur plants to ripen so maybe this is why its taking longer since i am not using any.
Hey guys I have my first real problems and need help. I am using Connoisseur A & B and noticed when changing my res tanks that the B jug had something that looked like green mold floating on top how bad is that should I be flushing my plants with straight water till I get a new bottle of B and my second problem is the smell or better yet lack of smell. I have had a bad sinus infection so I didn't notice till recently but the smell of my plants has dropped down to very little smell is that bad I thought they got stronger smells as they got further into flower!?!?!?! Help please!?

Sorry to jump in like this but am starting to freak out
i have no idea about the green mold, doesnt sound too good at all IMO, i would toss those nutes and call AN and tell them WTF? and see if they will give u another batch or something, i would be afriad to let that green stuff go into my medium. but not too sure what it will do? never had that before.

as far as smell yes they should get more smell the more they flower. sometimes nutes will mess with ur smell, its happen to me before, its all about the smell after u cure some times it takes that to bring out the smell.
All 6 will be LST and put inside my own little twist on a Hempy Bucket. I call it the Dirty Irish Bucket. (DI Bucket).

haha the dirty irish bucket, that set off my giggles, iv just red this from page 1 and its a hell of a journal. exelent work irish
lol. yup good old DI buckets:thumb:
Good thing his name's not "Sanchez"... :tokin:
good one

and another question, looking at the Progrips to hang the 300W Spectra's with and was wondering how many per light i would need. I'm guessing 2 but wanted to check before I bought some.

no too sure if progrip is the one i have? but they should support 120lbs well at lest mine do and yes i would use 2. one on each hanger the light has.

a little up date, i was checking out my girls and giving them the squeeze test and all the DM plants are rock hard, no joke theirs no give at all. the OC+ buds seem to be a little more fluffy and still have a soft play when squeezed. the OC+ buds is getting nice and fat and real tall, but its not all the solid at this point and time. maybe it will fill in more latter on? but the DM seems to make some rock hard buds, ive never had buds this solid, no nutes or additives ive used have done this for me in the past. the red DM has the most solid buds for sure, but i am having a big big cal def, ive even tried adding cal/mag but it seems not to help. so i will say the red DM grow some fat ass buds and are very dense but the no cal in the DM red can be a pain in the ass. the purple DM is doing great and is very dense. so the purple DM and the OC+ are allot more laid back and user friendly, both of those plants are very health with no Def.

the smell is so good on all the plants, these TRF are truly amazing, i am sold all the way, next grow is going to be cold, so i might use the OC+ and the Purple DM to give each one a fair run and see witch one does better in the cooler temps, then in my other grow ill use all red DM, it would be easier this way that way i dont have to feed each plant different one with cal/mag and the other without, rather just feed them all the same.

here is some pics on the lower branches and their frost.

100_3305.JPG
100_3295.JPG
100_33061.JPG
100_3308.JPG

heres a rock hard purple DM mid top thats not that leafy
100_33031.JPG
100_33131.JPG

heres some pics of the Red DM top, i was trying to lift the leaves up and take a pic facing up wards to u guys can see the buds and not just leaves. very very solid bud
100_3318.JPG
100_3317.JPG
100_3316.JPG

Thanks for your help irish I called AN and they told me this
Thank you for your inquiry,

All of our products have a minimum self life of 24 months. If stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct light and excessive heat, many of them can last for much longer. Always shake the bottle before using it, if it has been sitting for a long period of time.

If there is a milky white precipitate in the bottle, which often appears in clumps or strings, this is nothing to be concerned about. A number of our products contain a protein based preservative designed to keep the products stable for a long period of time. If stored improperly, this protein preservative aggregates in solution, forming these precipitates. Upon prolonged storage under less then ideal conditions, which include, but are not limited to: excessive heat, HID lighting or freezing conditions, these white clumps turn from white to brown and eventually even black. As long as there are no issues with clogging drip lines, fogger, sprayers or emitters in an aeroponics system, the products should be safe to use, and can be strained to remove the precipitate if necessary. They should not hurt or damage your plants.

On the other hand, if the product looks like there may be a blue, green, yellow, red or a fluorescent orange mold like formation on the top, that would indicate that the product is indeed contaminated, and it should not be used. Return to the place of purchase with the original receipt to get a refund or an exchange.

I hope that this is the answer that you are looking for. If you have further questions please contact us via e-mail or by calling our tech support toll free line at 1-800-640-9605 8:00 am — 9:00 pm PST. If line busy or directed to voice mail keep trying.

Regards

A.N. Tech Support.

So I then sent them this

I have been using it for 3 weeks how will it hurt my plants will they be safe for consumption? Should I flush the plants and use just water til I get new nutes?

They responded with this!

As I said, if the bottle looks and smells fine, it is most likely a simple protein based preservative, and it will NOT hurt or damage your plants. The plants should still be safe for consumption and you do NOT have to flush them or get new nutrients as long as everything looks fine.

Never really addressing the question I had about the possible mold :(

I contacted the place I bought it from and they will send me a new bottle as soon I send them my bottle and I left it on the kitchen counter when I left for work this morning lol!

Irishboy please let me know what you think. These are 3 different plants from 3 different kinds of seeds. They are bagseed grows(mid grade bagseed). Please tell me what you think about them so far. they are 3 weeks flowering. I am using an ebb and gro and a 400 watt HPS light. I am doing everything optimal except for Co2. Ignore the labels on them.....that's me trying to name them myself....lol

prunedlower_002.jpg
prunedlower_001.jpg
prunedlower_004.jpg
prunedlower_003.jpg

prunedlower_005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom