1080w LED Inferno

Yeah but just a few short years later, NORML decided to "adopt" another substance ("Hey, it was the times, man!<SNIFF>" lol) and then there was a connected semi-scandalous event or two involving some of their high-level heads and a politico, and that probably didn't exactly help the movement.

You lucky SoB, lol. Throw a branch in an open window on harvest day and maybe a freak windstorm will let the underprivileged 'Souls get a whiff;).

Are you going to mix up a little STS and self a few buds on one so that you can sock away a few seeds against future need?

I wonder if it's one of those cases where it's actually a 20-week strain or something that always gets harvested early? Would explain both the paranoia and the instant-on/quick-off characteristics.

That one sounds good, too. About 23 years ago I smoked a "roach" (think it was about 2/3 of what was at least a gram joint, but...) of a Thai/Oaxacan cross with a buddy. I wasn't sure if you would have actually called it tripping, but 15 seconds after we finished the joint - or maybe 20 minutes, lol, it screwed around with our time-sense... or with time - this HUGE bird leveled out from its power-dive at head level about three feet in front of me and then shot directly over my right shoulder going at least 40mph and disappeared.

Which was "quite odd," considering that I was leaning back against a three-story wall made out of very large sandstone blocks at the time.

Yup, I would be positive that I was tripping. Except that my buddy said, "Wow, man, did you SEE that bird? How'd it DO that?"

So who knows? But there aren't many strains (and buzzes) that I remember 23 years later.

Anyone need to visit Thailand by way of Oaxaca, Mexico? :)

[EDIT: I forgot to tell you, congratulations on 2000+ posts]

ill leave a window open for the souls, shit ill put some smoke in the air for them also..

not to sure what STS means? but when it comes to seeds or pollen i have no clue about that stuff.. never messed with it.

ya bro that Thai AKA Thai Stick is no joke, but thats not all weed ur smoking with Thai Stick;) it will make anyone trip their ass off. and u will remember it for a life time.

thats crazy about the bird.. funny thing u say that because i remember when me and my buddy smoke some Thai Stick two birds started chasing and pecking and our heads.. it was crazy and i thought i was tripping the next day but i had bird shit on my shirt..lol.. something with Thai weed and birds.lmao

wow didnt notice 2000+ post.. thanks!

I suspect that THC can sometimes stimulate stored hallucinogenic "data" in our brains from the psychedelic era, or whatever the case may be.

Some sativas produce beautiful fleur de lis patterns on our cottage-cheese ceilings, but I'm not sure I would see them if they hadn't been placed there in my memory first by a stronger hallucinogenic.

I don't want to participate in or encourage any discussion related to things not cannabis, so I'll leave it at that.

ill leave a window open for the souls, shit ill put some smoke in the air for them also..

:thumb:

Will trim for... trim?

not to sure what STS means? but when it comes to seeds or pollen i have no clue about that stuff.. never messed with it.

Silver-thiosulfate solution. Probably the safest method of creating femmed seeds in whatever quantity you wish. There's always light-stressing and letting it flower "right to the end" (but that might be 24+ weeks if it's like a good haze, who knows?), but with STS you can selectively produce male flowers, collect the pollen, and use it on (the female flowers of) the same plant or another female one. Relatively cheap, easy, and reliable. There have been a few posts here so a search of STS should do it - I know that WheeloFortune (among others) has both posted about it and done it with success. One of the ways he was able to grow 80(?) plants of the same strain/phenotype from seed each time that he filled his Volksgarden with plants, if memory serves. The supplies needed can be found in most any photography store and various sources via the internet (including fleabay). I believe he might even have mentioned where he got it and the approximate cost (was pretty cheap to make and VERY cheap "per dose" as a little bit goes a long way).

ya bro that Thai AKA Thai Stick is no joke, but thats not all weed ur smoking with Thai Stick;) it will make anyone trip their ass off. and u will remember it for a life time.

This was a pure cannabis thing, a "simple" cross of two magnificantly powerful and soaring sativas from opposite sides of the globe. Not Thai Stick (this stuff hadn't been dipped in a "bubblegum" solution - that might have almost been considered an antidote, all things considered). I loved it. Had it been the first form of cannabis that I'd ever tried, I would have still wanted more. Well... After they let me out of the straight-jacket, lol. I remember thinking that it tasted pretty good and carried several subtle flavors, although I cannot now remember anything about the taste. It was also completely and correctly cured - one of the few times that I didn't once have the urge to cough. Kind of like a rare, fine wine, wrapped around a sledgehammer, and delivered by Saturn V.

I suspect that THC can sometimes stimulate stored hallucinogenic "data" in our brains from the psychedelic era, or whatever the case may be.

Some sativas produce beautiful fleur de lis patterns on our cottage-cheese ceilings, but I'm not sure I would see them if they hadn't been placed there in my memory first by a stronger hallucinogenic.

I don't want to participate in or encourage any discussion related to things not cannabis, so I'll leave it at that.

Understood.

Some strains have relatively high levels of Δ5THC, which would give a more trippy affect, more closed-eye (and open-eye "pattern") visuals, et cetera.

Will trim for... trim?
I could always use the help. but i chose to have girls butt ass naked trimming my weed.. you have to have them naked just in-case they get sticky fingers;)

Silver-thiosulfate solution. Probably the safest method of creating femmed seeds in whatever quantity you wish. There's always light-stressing and letting it flower "right to the end" (but that might be 24+ weeks if it's like a good haze, who knows?), but with STS you can selectively produce male flowers, collect the pollen, and use it on (the female flowers of) the same plant or another female one. Relatively cheap, easy, and reliable. There have been a few posts here so a search of STS should do it - I know that WheeloFortune (among others) has both posted about it and done it with success. One of the ways he was able to grow 80(?) plants of the same strain/phenotype from seed each time that he filled his Volksgarden with plants, if memory serves. The supplies needed can be found in most any photography store and various sources via the internet (including fleabay). I believe he might even have mentioned where he got it and the approximate cost (was pretty cheap to make and VERY cheap "per dose" as a little bit goes a long way).

very interesting, i need to learn more about this shit i would do this to my HS, well maybe not this round but my last one for sure.
How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution

This was a pure cannabis thing, a "simple" cross of two magnificantly powerful and soaring sativas from opposite sides of the globe. Not Thai Stick (this stuff hadn't been dipped in a "bubblegum" solution - that might have almost been considered an antidote, all things considered). I loved it. Had it been the first form of cannabis that I'd ever tried, I would have still wanted more. Well... After they let me out of the straight-jacket, lol. I remember thinking that it tasted pretty good and carried several subtle flavors, although I cannot now remember anything about the taste. It was also completely and correctly cured - one of the few times that I didn't once have the urge to cough. Kind of like a rare, fine wine, wrapped around a sledgehammer, and delivered by Saturn V.

i was told Thai stick was dipped in opium and thats why your trip so hard.. its always on a stick with buds wrapped around.

used to be friends with a diplomats son...he brought some back from one of his travels, the thai stick....the buds are wrapped around the stalk, tied with a strand of thread that you separate off of the stalk and wind back around and around the buds on the stalk, still attached the way they grow...it is then stored and cured the buds are never separated from the stem...but the thread keeps them snug to it...easy to carry that way also...just one long stem....smoke from afganistan is awesome...also got to try real temple balls and lady fingers...just awesome stuff...L

I feel you on that one. To this day, when I enter a hall or large room with curtains, I am never really sure whether the curtains are moving or not!

Weed definitely taps into previous pyschadelic experiences.

i was told Thai stick was dipped in opium and thats why your trip so hard.. its always on a stick with buds wrapped around.

I seen a program on the making of Thai weed... The actual way of old school making of "Thai stick" is dyeing breed over there.. Only a few old people still know how to do it..

The program showed an old as hell guy aprox 80 years young doing it.. He told the camera guy he uses all parts of the plant.. The oil that he puts all over the buds was from all the stems and leaves.. So from my understanding it's Hash oil they are putting on the buds.

The guy was making his Hash oil in a 55 gallon drum...lol.. He was dipping a big leave of some sort into the drum and brushing his big pile of buds..Then he rapped it all in burlap and put in the sun for a few days..

IDK..... What ever way they make it over there.. The taste/buzz is unforgettable..:smokin:

I seen a program on the making of Thai weed... The actual way of old school making of "Thai stick" is dyeing breed over there.. Only a few old people still know how to do it..

The program showed an old as hell guy aprox 80 years young doing it.. He told the camera guy he uses all parts of the plant.. The oil that he puts all over the buds was from all the stems and leaves.. So from my understanding it's Hash oil they are putting on the buds.

The guy was making his Hash oil in a 55 gallon drum...lol.. He was dipping a big leave of some sort into the drum and brushing his big pile of buds..Then he rapped it all in burlap and put in the sun for a few days..

IDK..... What ever way they make it over there.. The taste/buzz is unforgettable..:smokin:

thats crazy.. now i just need a 55gallon drum of hash oil and i will be on my way.

i need to harvest fast.. i just found out my buddy has clones that i want real bad.. Casey Jones x Blue star.. very very frosty strain..

Blue Star

Grade: A++

Looks: Lime green so covered in trich's that it almost looks white, it has a weired blue hue to it under the right light and has some birght white and blaze orange hairs scattered throughout the buds. they grow in tight little clusters and a scarce amongst a small bud

Smell: Like blueberry pie mixed with cinnamon

Taste: STRONG, very fruity and somewhat minty almost

High Type: Total mind screw, and very paranoid high. i think the paranoia is because nothing can cover the smell and it is a heavy and lingering smell
High Length: surprisingly short. maybe an hour, but i defiantly wouldn't want to be that twisted for more than an hour

Summary: This strain is a "clone only" bud, it was made from a Blueberry Kush father and Sensi Star mother. only 2 guys have this strain growing and have worked over 2 years to get it right. it is one of the best tasting and feeling buds i have ever smoked. worth every dollar. if they stop cloning it will be a shame to see such a work of art go extinct.

Name: Casey Jones

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid (Sativa dominant)

Genetics: (Trainwreck x Thai) x Rezog's Sour Diesel

Looks: Spear like super frosted nugs with forest and lime green foliage and bright orange stray hairs. Looked like a football field covered in snow.

Smell: Very musty. Would definitely stink your car up if you left it open. Classic Sour Diesel characteristics.

Taste: Earthy taste mixed with a citrus pine tingle. Hits expand quick in the lungs. Hard to hold in for very long.

Buzz Type: This is where the Trainwreck side comes in. High starts off quick and is almost too much to handle. I watched the sun go down after blazing a bowl with a friend and we were laughing so hard because the sky looked like it was melting. Was tripping pretty hard for a long long time, and soon became so tranced a heavy couch lock came down. Very heavy high, not really recommended for a first time smoker.

Buzz Length: Long. Really good effect for about 1-1.5 hours all together about 2-3.5 hours of good long stonage. This stuff puts you in the clouds for a very long time. If you have anything planned I would not suggest smoking this. You will quickly lose motivation to even move to get a snack.

Overall: Very Amazing! I really am enjoying this stuff. Kinda disappointed he would only get me 3 grams. He had said he was already losing money because it was going to be sold for $30 a gram. So all in all I am very satisfied and looking forward to smoking some more soon. —InGrowingWeTrust

Are the seeds available anywhere? I have to start from seeds, unfortunately.

Thai Stick is the BEST weed memory for me. Smoked some Chocolate Thai and soon felt that I was floating 4 - 6 inches over the chair I was sitting! :yikes:

So yummy and long lasting with little to no burnout feeling afterwards.

Are the seeds available anywhere? I have to start from seeds, unfortunately.

Thai Stick is the BEST weed memory for me. Smoked some Chocolate Thai and soon felt that I was floating 4 - 6 inches over the chair I was sitting! :yikes:

So yummy and long lasting with little to no burnout feeling afterwards.

The Thai will make you fly...

its like that movie half baked.. when they smoke they fly..lol.. just dont give no Pink popcorn to a cop horse..lol.. i love that movie..

The Thai will make you fly...

its like that movie half baked.. when they smoke they fly..lol.. just dont give no Pink popcorn to a cop horse..lol.. i love that movie..

:) HellaYEAH!

Thanks for the reps! I appreciate it. (Sorry 'bout that, Papa! I know a good cure for that... :bong: )

good to see you here TL.. great info and post, glad to see others learning the PAD way of growing..

i have everything to do a PAD setup. pure red 660nm and pure IR leds.. i just always got stuck of the different speeds for the lights and strains. once i get a tent then i will mess around with the PAD lighting a little and see what happens? not too many people know about this, but if more learn then we could get the speeds down to the T and all be happy.. soon my friend it will happen...

Thanks mate. ;) Loaded for bear...excellent! I might play around with that at some point, for now I like to keep it simple. The 1x/day on/off sunset IR trick is pretty easy to implement without worrying about exact timing and multiple cycles like PAD.

So you think its best to leave my girls on the 10/14?

Yep. Here's the way I look at it:

I like to tinker. I want to teach my girls to sit up, roll over, beg, shake my hand, and fetch. (insert off-color joke here ;) ) In some ways, we're trying to outsmart our plants doing that. Great if and when it works. Not necessary for most folks - and how much advantage that confers is sometimes questionable, or at least debatable.

Once you've maxed out all other factors, then one can worry about the incremental ones.

The plants, though, have had tens of millions of years to adjust to certain conditions so that those are the ones they like now. (Cannabis as a species is believed to be ~34-35 million years old: )

cannabinoid_timeline_final.jpg

(Source: Endocannabinoids: The Brain and Body’s Marijuana and Beyond (McPartland and Nicholson, 2003))

Our 12/12 flowering schedule philosophy for mj is more of a general rule of thumb, and somewhat arbitrary. It's a concept we use because it works most of the time. And for what most people grow (indica and indica/sativa hybrids), plants respond well enough.
-------

Different species, strains, and the phenotypes within strains can, and do, respond differently to their environment. Outside of true autoflowering varieties, there's a range of ~8/16 - ~16/8 day/night cycles that some plants are perfectly comfortable flowering under. Get close to a true sativa, and they tend to be more towards the first end of that range, when left to their own devices. I've gone to 11/13 a few times that way; most of what I normally grow are mixes and they're happy at 12/12. Just depends what ya got cookin'...

Every now and then it's good to be reminded that our assumptions are just that - and sometimes, they keep us from being flexible and adaptable.

In some ways, plants are smarter than us. They know where they're happiest, and will tell us as much if we pay enough attention. If a plant wants to flower under 10/14 - let it flower under 10/14! I like to keep the womenfolk happy myself - it's less stressful for both.
------

If I listen hard enough, sometimes I can almost hear what they're thinking. (sound a bit like Sun there, don't it? There I go anthropomorphising objects again...)

...If I've had enough Thai stick, I can guarantee it--! ;)

Off the top of your mind how much yield do you think will be lost compared to 12/12?

Good question. If you're going from 10/14 to 12/12, that's 20% more light per day. (Going from 12/12 to 10/14 is a loss of ~16.7%, compared to the 'original' time)

Dude (sorry b, I know you've trademarked that term), you've got a pretty nice density in your plant canopy as it is (yay! cool). Here's the real question:

How much denser will the plants allow themselves to get under any conditions, at this point?

Plants can tell when they're crowded
. They brush up against their sisters, and compete for the same light (and nutrients, and everything else). One way they respond is by reducing the total yield they produce per plant.
---------

I think that under normal flowering conditions, without resorting to tricks like the IR thing, a (mj) plant is going to produce the vast majority of its yield using the first 8-9 hrs of high-intensity light during the 'day'. After that, you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns on your 'light investment' - as b pointed out. Meaning that adding ~20% more lighting time won't produce anywhere near 20% more bud - especially when your plant density is already high.

If anything, my guess is that your total yield, in terms of both weight and time factor (fewer days to finish), will probably only increase ~9-10%+ over (say) a 10/14 schedule, when trying to add more hours to the clock.

Those plants will only beef up so much before the girls say 'It's too crowded in here, I want a larger apartment!', and stop putting out (married guys, I know you understand :grinjoint: )

And how much will be largely dependent on the strain you're runnin', too. Only way to know for sure is to try it! :smokin:

If you think another ~10%+ or so is worth it for spending maybe 20%+ more juice, something you may want to consider. Otherwise, you can probably skip it without hurting your overall yield all that much.

TL, Did you make or rip those beautiful graphics? :bravo:

Nah, jus' one o' the many files I got on my HD b. My slidemaking prowess falls under the stick-figure and Hempy Flowchart stuff ('Do You Want Algae?' :) ), usually...well, almost. I'm a little rusty...

Any yahoo can make a slide complicated, it takes a genius to make it simple, to paraphrase someone I know...

What kind of ROI should one expect on this esoterica? As you know, I love this stuff, but it's like if you can't hear the difference [no significant difference] between a $500 stereo and a $10,000, is extra $9,500 a good investment? There is a point of diminished returns, I think that most of the growers that have their game down are close to that point

(Cool chart, that from your 4th ed. plant physiology book?)

Exactly...see above. Also why I told Irish just to stick with the 10/14 at this point from my orig. post. Plants're happy with it, why change it? No need to tinker on this run. And yep - there is such a thing as 'too much of a good thing.'

I would note that in flowering studies of quantitative(facultative) short-day plants (as opposed to qualitative(absolute/obligate) ones like cannabis), increasing light levels/photoperiod, in general, also increased flowering/seed mass up to a point - before leaf/vegetative production started to increase and (eventually) overtake that of seed/shoot mass.

Perhaps a little judicious radiation and photoperiod manipulation will keep the leaves at bay, and still allow for increases in seed/flower ratios, methinks. It'll be interesting to play with the above using various strains and see if we can increase the harvest index while keeping relatively short-stature plants, eh? ;)

That's what I tend to call 'fun'. Better than a Playstation! :)

I also think that daylength manipulation and thermal manipulation during flowering are probably the final frontiers as far as environmental tweeks are concerned, and I'm inclined to think that flower room temp fine tuning is where it's at. We are working [slowly] on freeing up a small space so that I can play with environmental factors. I will test temperature differentials between the vegatorium and the floratorium with regard to increased product production as this manipulation is common amongst florists and its benefits are well established. Just got to get it right, need a plant lab to test this properly.

Ahh, looking to play with Q-10 and DIF/GA production in the garden, are ya? Good man! Nice and practical as always. Going to get an AC and drop temps in the mornin', or something more elaborate in mind?

I just built a DIY using carbon impregnated pet heater filters from Home Depot, less than $10 a pop. When I built my exhaust fan housing, I designed it into a recessed 12"X 12", just cut the filter down to size, and wahlaa! [spelling?] no more stank. This design rocks 'cause it's simple, cheap, easy to install, and if I need more filtration, I can just cut another sheet [under $10] and stack it on top of the 1st.:)

Cool! I noticed HD has range charcoal replacement filters like one from Amazon for cheap (3-pack/$7.99); a couple o' those are no doubt easier to work with than using loose bags of the stuff.

Also check out the Vornado pre-sorb coconut carbon filters, 12" x 18" in a 4-pack from Amazon or Venting Direct for $20. Cut 'em down to size and double 'em up!

I'm all for saving a couple hundred $$$ when I can. Amazing how much stuff you can find available in other areas without all the markup if ya look hard enough. :reading420magazine: The margins are in the marketing, my friend...

-TL

Thanks for the reps! I appreciate it. (Sorry 'bout that, Papa! I know a good cure for that... :bong: )

Loaded for bear...excellent! I might play around with that at some point, for now I like to keep it simple. The 1x/day on/off sunset IR trick is pretty easy to implement without worrying about exact timing and multiple cycles like PAD.

Yep. Here's the way I look at it:

I like to tinker. I want to teach my girls to sit up, roll over, beg, shake my hand, and fetch. (insert off-color joke here ;) ) In some ways, we're trying to outsmart our plants doing that. Great if and when it works. Not necessary for most folks - and how much advantage that confers is sometimes questionable, or at least debatable.

Once you've maxed out all other factors, then one can worry about the incremental ones.

The plants, though, have had tens of millions of years to adjust to certain conditions so that those are the ones they like now.

Our 12/12 flowering schedule philosophy for mj is more of a general rule of thumb, and somewhat arbitrary. It's a concept we use because it works most of the time. And for what most people grow (indica and indica/sativa hybrids), plants respond well enough.
-------

Different species, strains, and the phenotypes within strains can, and do, respond differently to their environment. Outside of true autoflowering varieties, there's a range of ~8/16 - ~16/8 day/night cycles that some plants are perfectly comfortable flowering under. Get close to a true sativa, and they tend to be more towards the first end of that range, when left to their own devices. I've gone to 11/13 a few times that way; most of what I normally grow are mixes and they're happy at 12/12. Just depends what ya got cookin'...

Every now and then it's good to be reminded that our assumptions are just that - and sometimes, they keep us from being flexible and adaptable.

In some ways, plants are smarter than us. They know where they're happiest, and will tell us as much if we pay enough attention. If a plant wants to flower under 10/14 - let it flower under 10/14! I like to keep the womenfolk happy myself - it's less stressful for both.
------

If I listen hard enough, sometimes I can almost hear what they're thinking. (sound a bit like Sun there, don't it? There I go anthropomorphising objects again...)

...If I've had enough Thai stick, I can guarantee it--! ;)

Good question. If you're going from 10/14 to 12/12, that's 20% more light per day. (Going from 12/12 to 10/14 is a loss of ~16.7%, compared to the 'original' time)

Dude (sorry b, I know you've trademarked that term), you've got a pretty nice density in your plant canopy as it is (yay! cool). Here's the real question:

How much denser will the plants allow themselves to get under any conditions, at this point?

Plants can tell when they're crowded
. They brush up against their sisters, and compete for the same light (and nutrients, and everything else). One way they respond is by reducing the total yield they produce per plant.
---------

I think that under normal flowering conditions, without resorting to tricks like the IR thing, a (mj) plant is going to produce the vast majority of its yield using the first 8-9 hrs of high-intensity light during the 'day'. After that, you're going to reach a point of diminishing returns on your 'light investment' - as b pointed out. Meaning that adding ~20% more lighting time won't produce anywhere near 20% more bud - especially when your plant density is already high.

If anything, my guess is that your total yield, in terms of both weight and time factor (fewer days to finish), will probably only increase ~9-10%+ over (say) a 10/14 schedule, when trying to add more hours to the clock.

Those plants will only beef up so much before the girls say 'It's too crowded in here, I want a larger apartment!', and stop putting out (married guys, I know you understand :grinjoint: )

And how much will be largely dependent on the strain you're runnin', too. Only way to know for sure is to try it! :smokin:

If you think another ~10%+ or so is worth it for spending maybe 20%+ more juice, something you may want to consider. Otherwise, you can probably skip it without hurting your overall yield all that much.

Nah, jus' one o' the many files I got on my HD b. My slidemaking prowess falls under the stick-figure and Hempy Flowchart stuff ('Do You Want Algae?' :) ), usually...well, almost. I'm a little rusty...

Any yahoo can make a slide complicated, it takes a genius to make it simple, to paraphrase someone I know...

(Cool chart, that from your 4th ed. plant physiology book?)

Exactly...see above. Also why I told Irish just to stick with the 10/14 at this point. Plants're happy with it, why change it? No need to tinker on this run. And yep - there is such a thing as 'too much of a good thing.'

I would note that in studies of quantitative(facultative) short-day plants (as opposed to qualitative(absolute/obligate) ones), increasing light levels in general also increased flowering/seed mass up to a point - before leaf/vegetative production started to increase and (eventually) overtake that of seed/shoot mass.

Perhaps a little judicious radiation and photoperiod manipulation will keep the leaves at bay, and still allow for increases in seed/flower ratios, methinks. It'll be interesting to play with the above using various strains and see if we can increase the harvest index while keeping relatively short-stature plants, eh? ;)

I tend to call that 'fun'. :)

Ahh, looking to play with Q-10 and DIF/GA production in the garden, are ya? Good man! Nice and practical as always. Going to get an AC and drop temps in the mornin', or something more elaborate?

Cool! I noticed HD has range charcoal replacement filters like one from Amazon for cheap (3-pack/$7.99); a couple o' those are no doubt easier to work with than using loose bags of the stuff.

Also check out the Vornado pre-sorb filters, 12" x 18" in a 4-pack from Amazon or Venting Direct[ for $20. Cut 'em down to size and double 'em up!

I'm all for saving a couple hundred $$$ when I can. Amazing how much stuff you can find available in other areas without all the markup if ya look hard enough. :reading420magazine: The margins are in the marketing, my friend...

-TL

truly amazing post.. one of the best i have seen.. thank you so much, you really broke things down where i understand allot more.. ive never had to go past 12/12 so this is all new..

i was trying to keep these girls short around 20-24" so they would fit over space, but then things went wrong and they grow like 4' because they stretched so much from 12/12.. next grow i will flower around 12" and hop to finish around 20" or so..

very very good post and thanks for helping me understand more about the times.

guys give this man a + Rep for me. i cant rep anymore.

Back
Top Bottom