Screenshot_20220216-102917.png

Screenshot_20220216-102816.png

Screenshot_20220216-102814.png

Screenshot_20220216-102757.png

Hey just curious, how often are you watering my friend. :Namaste:
There are signs of being overwatered.

Stay safe
Bill
Hello bill sadly I am actually under watering I've being forgetting to water only been doing it like every 2 or three days because I thought I was overwatering but the water would dry up within hours like it used to because I turned the fan back up to max each plant gets like 16ounces of water sometimes maybe 20 in the five gallon buckets tempts have been at about 86-88 during the day

Hello bill sadly I am actually under watering I've being forgetting to water only been doing it like every 2 or three days because I thought I was overwatering but the water would dry up within hours like it used to because I turned the fan back up to max each plant gets like 16ounces of water sometimes maybe 20 in the five gallon buckets tempts have been at about 86-88 during the day
Are you filling the pot to run off and then waiting for it to dry?

Stay safe
Bill

Are you filling the pot to run off and then waiting for it to dry?

Stay safe
Bill
No I never put enough water for it to spill put the holes in the buckets cause I don't want it going into the carpet am I supposed to fill it and let it run off? I hope not cause I really have no way to clean up the spillage until I start another grow then I could put pans under the bucket and use a wet vac

No I never put enough water for it to spill put the holes in the buckets cause I don't want it going into the carpet am I supposed to fill it and let it run off? I hope not cause I really have no way to clean up the spillage until I start another grow then I could put pans under the bucket and use a wet vac
That's the problem.
Roots at bottom are drying and dieing.
Get some oil pans at the dollar store.
I used to buy them all every time they came in. :rofl:
Great drip trays.
You have to water to runoff each time you water.
Do you want a thread on how to water?

Stay safe
Bill

That's the problem.
Roots at the bottom are drying and dying.
Get some oil pans at the dollar store.
I used to buy them all every time they came in. :rofl:
Great drip trays.
You have to water to runoff each time you water.
Do you want a thread on how to water?

Stay safe
Bill
Oh wow I have been doing it wrong this whole time damn I'm glad you were here I was wondering why the two plants main buds weren't big like the one plant and yes please I could certainly use that theread ill go to dollar tree and get some pans damn I'm kicking myself for not knowing this

Oh wow I have been doing it wrong this whole time damn I'm glad you were here I was wondering why the two plants main buds weren't big like the one plant and yes please I could certainly use that theread ill go to dollar tree and get some pans damn I'm kicking myself for not knowing this
No problem Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

No problem Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Bill thanks to you you have saved my sox ladies from the same fate if they are ladies thank you so much I'm reading it on my computer as I type this from my phone

Update dry harvest weight on two stressed colad big one was 50 grams wet 11 grams dried little cola 25 grams wet 6.79 grams dry for a total of 17.79 grams which will last me if it's really good stuff over a month which it smells so good I've yet to try it tho it was a mess up I should have got double if not triple the yield if I had addressed the issues but you live and learn at least i got something out If it frank would be proud he saw my last crop and harvest before he died of lung cancer I just found a nug of that crop from summer of last year hidden away in a jar I forgot about I will never smoke it

Screenshot_20220217-074928.png

Screenshot_20220217-074619.png

Screenshot_20220217-074616.png

cause
Screenshot_20220217-074600.png

cause
cause

Screenshot_20220217-074607.png

Screenshot_20220217-074552.png

Screenshot_20220217-074544.png

Update dry harvest weight on two stressed colad big one was 50 grams wet 11 grams dried little cola 25 grams wet 6.79 grams dry for a total of 17.79 grams which will last me if it's really good stuff over a month which it smells so good I've yet to try it tho it was a mess up I should have got double if not triple the yield if I had addressed the issues but you live and learn at least i got something out If it frank would be proud he saw my last crop and harvest before he died of lung cancer I just found a nug of that crop from summer of last year hidden away in a jar I forgot about I will never smoke it

Screenshot_20220217-074928.png

Screenshot_20220217-074619.png

Screenshot_20220217-074616.png

cause
Screenshot_20220217-074600.png

cause
cause

Screenshot_20220217-074607.png

Screenshot_20220217-074552.png

Screenshot_20220217-074544.png
:woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

Update two ladies still growing. Sadly I can no longer smoke weed as ive been hired for a job that involves teaching people how to use and shoot firearms and they drug test but i will continue to grow

Screenshot_20220312-071125.png

Screenshot_20220312-071103.png

Screenshot_20220312-071036.png

Screenshot_20220312-071021.png

Screenshot_20220312-071016.png
Congrats on the new job my friend.
I hope it goes well for you.
Maby you could give @Nine Toed Hippie a lesson or two. :rofl: :rofl:
I'm sorry your unable to smoke anymore.
What about CBD?
Have you tried it?
Is it legal there?

Stay safe
Bill

Congrats on the new job my friend.
I hope it goes well for you.
Maby you could give @Nine Toed Hippie a lesson or two. :rofl: :rofl:
I'm sorry your unable to smoke anymore.
What about CBD?
Have you tried it?
Is it legal there?

Stay safe
Bill
Hello bill cbd is legal here but I've never tried it can you get high off it? Here's an update on this grow I got 300grams dry harvest weight off it! It's just sitting here since I harvested since I can't smoke it curing away in the jars haha and I sure could teach nine toed hippy about guns :;)

Screenshot_20220501-085500.png

Hello bill cbd is legal here but I've never tried it can you get high off it? Here's an update on this grow I got 300grams dry harvest weight off it! It's just sitting here since I harvested since I can't smoke it curing away in the jars haha and I sure could teach nine toed hippy about guns :;)

Screenshot_20220501-085500.png
Cbd is therapeutic, helpful for anxiety , aches and pains , stomach issues the list is very long.
But doesn't get you high.
Infact the opposite, reduces the effects of thc including paranoia.
I been on cbd so long I don't get high anymore, and I do some strong concentrates.
But I get pain relief :love: and other benefits and I can sleep again.
I recommend cbd , from pot not hemp though.
And a product called RSO cannabis concentrate fantastic stuff if you can get it.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Cbd is therapeutic, helpful for anxiety , aches and pains , stomach issues the list is very long.
But doesn't get you high.
Infact the opposite, reduces the effects of thc including paranoia.
I been on cbd so long I don't get high anymore, and I do some strong concentrates.
But I get pain relief :love: and other benefits and I can sleep again.
I recommend cbd , from pot not hemp though.
And a product called RSO cannabis concentrate fantastic stuff if you can get it.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Hello bill I hope your summer is going well I'm home from my job!! I also went to Colorado for a few weeks brought back some great great stuff from a dispensary something we don't have here I'm smoking on some gorilla butter right now 27% thc :) it's so yummy and looks so good it's a shame to smoke it looks like an alien nugget haha anyways how's the weather it's been 110f here everyday for the past 3 weeks

PXL_20220705_223942944.jpg

Thankyou phyto I am also impressed with the growth this is the fastest growing grow I've had last grow I had one that was over 6ft tall in the end huge grew past the light made some great bud but was near the height if my closet and I only begged it for 1 and a half months also the reason they are dropping is I've had a problem when I turn my fan on it drys the soul out within hours even if I just watered them they got a bit dehydrated so they started dropping I just watered them for the 2nd time today and now they are perking up I've never had to water so much I think it's the fan tho I have ventilation at the top of the closet a air conditioner right next to it with a built in dehumidifier if needed using well water and just added some grow big by fox farms 2 watering ago 1 and a half Tea spoons and I always add some hydrogen peroxide the plants love it
I thought peroxide kills the good microbes/ fungus in soil.No?

Back
Top Bottom