I thought peroxide kills the good microbes/ fungus in soil.No?
While it has also been used as a general “fertilizer” either added in during watering or sprayed onto the foliage hydrogen peroxide is not a fertilizer but it can help boost plant growth How exactly? Hydrogen peroxide helps encourage healthy root growth because of the extra oxygen molecule I'm guessing it might kill good microbes but I don't use enough to kill them all plus I use it too keep down the gnat population :)

While it has also been used as a general “fertilizer” either added in during watering or sprayed onto the foliage hydrogen peroxide is not a fertilizer but it can help boost plant growth How exactly? Hydrogen peroxide helps encourage healthy root growth because of the extra oxygen molecule I'm guessing it might kill good microbes but I don't use enough to kill them all plus I use it too keep down the gnat population :)
I was going to use it to get rid of the indestructible fungus gnats that I have but afraid of killing my soil so sticky traps and trying to keep top soil dry has got them to a manageable pain in the &$@.

I was going to use it to get rid of the indestructible fungus gnats that I have but afraid of killing my soil so sticky traps and trying to keep top soil dry has got them to a manageable pain in the &$@.
Try one or two tablespoons in a gallon or two of water soak the soil completely because the peroxide goes down and killas all the larva and eggs and the fly traps will get the adults from above and it will completely fix your problem :)!

Hello bill I hope your summer is going well I'm home from my job!! I also went to Colorado for a few weeks brought back some great great stuff from a dispensary something we don't have here I'm smoking on some gorilla butter right now 27% thc :) it's so yummy and looks so good it's a shame to smoke it looks like an alien nugget haha anyways how's the weather it's been 110f here everyday for the past 3 weeks

PXL_20220705_223942944.jpg
It's freezing here , sweat shirt weather.
My poor girl been shivering at night.
I threw in a light to help them in the greenhouse at night.
Everything is good over than weather here.
Stacey gets some great stuff from work.
I don't know if I mentioned she is district manager for a local cannabis firm.
So she gets anything new right away.
But we get the odd dud bud too.
She checks them all, everything that comes out.
She orders thousands of dollars worth every week.
So she needs to know each brand.
How is everything at home when you got back?
Ranch still in one piece?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It's freezing here , sweat shirt weather.
My poor girl been shivering at night.
I threw in a light to help them in the greenhouse at night.
Everything is good over than weather here.
Stacey gets some great stuff from work.
I don't know if I mentioned she is district manager for a local cannabis firm.
So she gets anything new right away.
But we get the odd dud bud too.
She checks them all, everything that comes out.
She orders thousands of dollars worth every week.
So she needs to know each brand.
How is everything at home when you got back?
Ranch still in one piece?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Hello bill I sure miss Michigan when it gets this hot hopefully your ladies can start warming up! Mine need help cooling down they are suffering and I think they might be stunted that's very cool about Stacey's job I didn't know that that sounds like a dream job for a cannabis connesour everything here on the ranch is good business is good during the summer especially for people coming to camp and fish and gold pan and swim here on the ranch :) make a bit of extra cash :) glad all is well with you I just finished trying a joint from Denver that I got called orange cookie chem wow it got me high much better then my homegrown stuff lol wish I had a seed of this

Hello bill I sure miss Michigan when it gets this hot hopefully your ladies can start warming up! Mine need help cooling down they are suffering and I think they might be stunted that's very cool about Stacey's job I didn't know that that sounds like a dream job for a cannabis connesour everything here on the ranch is good business is good during the summer especially for people coming to camp and fish and gold pan and swim here on the ranch :) make a bit of extra cash :) glad all is well with you I just finished trying a joint from Denver that I got called orange cookie chem wow it got me high much better then my homegrown stuff lol wish I had a seed of this
Stacey just doesn't like the extra driving, but loves the job.
I love the perks. ;)
Hopefully it's a great summer on the ranch,
I'd be out there panning for the gold myself.
@Paul Squiggle pans for gold in Scotland.
I don't know the strain I'm smoking now but it's from Quest.
Not what it's hyped to be.
So I add shatter to it.
She gets Big Shatter, name of the brand.
Looks like giant cornflakes, I sprinkle it in the bowl.
Really helps with the pain.
We have to work on your home grown, it should be as good or better than the dispensary.
Take care.

Stay safe

Stacey just doesn't like the extra driving, but loves the job.
I love the perks. ;)
Hopefully it's a great summer on the ranch,
I'd be out there panning for the gold myself.
@Paul Squiggle pans for gold in Scotland.
I don't know the strain I'm smoking now but it's from Quest.
Not what it's hyped to be.
So I add shatter to it.
She gets Big Shatter, name of the brand.
Looks like giant cornflakes, I sprinkle it in the bowl.
Really helps with the pain.
We have to work on your home grown, it should be as good or better than the dispensary.
Take care.

Stay safe
I bet the perks are awesome haha I've never had shatter I did buy a 20$ twax joint from the dispensary in Denver that I'm saving for Christmas it's lemon Haze created by a true cannabis artist who died of malaria in 2017 I think Franco he was from Italy the king of cannabis I've never had wax or this strain so I'm excited it's a 1.5 gram joint covered in wax :) and yeah the gold panning is fun we have a gold panning group here they come once a month 200 plus people and it's 10$ a person all the panning you want as long as if you get a good nugget you bring it to me and I take a picture that's the rules then I put it in the office the picture for people to see and we are certified with the gold panning assocation of America it's cool and yeah I need help with my homegrown 3 out of five seedling are dying I think I don't know what to do to save them :( I haven't had any die on me in many many grows I have a co worker from Scotland! That's so cool that Paul pans! Take care bill my friend! :)

I bet the perks are awesome haha I've never had shatter I did buy a 20$ twax joint from the dispensary in Denver that I'm saving for Christmas it's lemon Haze created by a true cannabis artist who died of malaria in 2017 I think Franco he was from Italy the king of cannabis I've never had wax or this strain so I'm excited it's a 1.5 gram joint covered in wax :) and yeah the gold panning is fun we have a gold panning group here they come once a month 200 plus people and it's 10$ a person all the panning you want as long as if you get a good nugget you bring it to me and I take a picture that's the rules then I put it in the office the picture for people to see and we are certified with the gold panning assocation of America it's cool and yeah I need help with my homegrown 3 out of five seedling are dying I think I don't know what to do to save them :( I haven't had any die on me in many many grows I have a co worker from Scotland! That's so cool that Paul pans! Take care bill my friend! :)
Why are they dieing?
Is it the roots?
$10 that's a great deal.
What is the most someone got in a day?

Stay safe

The biggest I've seen was a 4.5 gram nug it's mainly dust gold here real fine little flakes that you find finding a nug even a 2 gram one is rare sometime you can find some 1 gram flakes :) but alot of the time it will take a gold planner here a week of coming out everyday for like 5 hours just to fine 1 gram of they are lucky and work hard and know what they are doing and I'm not sure why they are dying I might have underwatered I don't even know :( it's sad they are like 16 days old now the top leaves on two are a bit crispy and curly by the way have you heard from 7 dust I haven't seen him in a while

Screenshot_20220726-165516.png

The biggest I've seen was a 4.5 gram nug it's mainly dust gold here real fine little flakes that you find finding a nug even a 2 gram one is rare sometime you can find some 1 gram flakes :) but alot of the time it will take a gold planner here a week of coming out everyday for like 5 hours just to fine 1 gram of they are lucky and work hard and know what they are doing and I'm not sure why they are dying I might have underwatered I don't even know :( it's sad they are like 16 days old now the top leaves on two are a bit crispy and curly by the way have you heard from 7 dust I haven't seen him in a while

Screenshot_20220726-165516.png
I think it would be fun to try.
Any trout in that river?

Under fed or watered.
Do you have an superthrive, b1 or a root health product?

Stay safe

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom