150 Watt HPS in a 48" x 24" x 60" Tent

Re: 150 watt hps in a 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 60"(H) (4ft x 2ft x 5ft) tent.

Auto Bio Diesel sprouted!!:headbanger: Only took one day to germinate! Is that Normal?
As directed I have just put it into it's permanent 3gl pot.
Waiting on the Afghan Kushes now.
Anyone have any experience with these strain let me know.

Sounds good to me. I will keep updating as I know I will need some help!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok Mates,
I am a week behind in posting so the first set of pics is from last week.
Tycals_Updae_Pics_012_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_011_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_007_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_006_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_005_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_002_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_003_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_004_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_001_-_Copy.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_018.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_017.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_016.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_015.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_014.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_012.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_013.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_010.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_009.JPG
Tycals_Updae_Pics_008.JPG

I have since started 12-12 and am now at day 6. Today I did some feeding with my FFOF Tea at 1 liter per plant as directed by my man JB.
As you can see I have done some pruning as well.
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_013.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_012.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_011.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_010.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_009.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_008.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_007.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_006.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_005.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_004.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_003.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_002.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_001.JPG
]
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_011.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_010.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_009.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_008.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_006.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_007.JPG
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_002.JPG
[
Tycals_wk_1_Flower_001.JPG

Also I have my Auto Biodiesel Mass Pics to follow as my phone went dead on me

What do you think?

By the way that pot holds the Biodiesel Mass! She just sprouted last night after just 2 days in the FFOF. It is in a 3 gal pot. The soil is nice and loose so 1 liter of water is all that I have gave her, drainage is good.

Thanks Wiz!
I am still waiting to see what the sex is. I do not want to start my other strains until I know what these are. I will never do bag seed again!!!
Too much of a guessing game. Hopefully I will see the tell tell signs in a few more days. I still plan to re-pot those that are female. Hoping to get 2 and then move on to my 2 Afghan Kush seeds. I hope I have not jumped the gun flowering so soon. I just needed to knolw what they were so as to not waste anymore time and electricity know what I mean?

Thanks JB!! This is getting contagious! I wish I were in a state where this was legal. I would really love to make this my future career! My brother has PTSD and I have a cousin that had Cancer that is now in remission. They both Medicate but on the low low. There are just no reason legal or otherwise that this plant should carry the completely fabricated stigma that it has been labeled with. Grow and Pray is all we that know better can do I guess.

Thanks JB!! This is getting contagious! I wish I were in a state where this was legal. I would really love to make this my future career! My brother has PTSD and I have a cousin that had Cancer that is now in remission. They both Medicate but on the low low. There are just no reason legal or otherwise that this plant should carry the completely fabricated stigma that it has been labeled with. Grow and Pray is all we that know better can do I guess.

Who needs a permit to grow when you have your self freedom and the will to not tell any one. CONTINUE TO GROW ON MAN!!!! :thumb:

Thanks Wiz!
I am still waiting to see what the sex is. I do not want to start my other strains until I know what these are. I will never do bag seed again!!!
Too much of a guessing game. Hopefully I will see the tell tell signs in a few more days. I still plan to re-pot those that are female. Hoping to get 2 and then move on to my 2 Afghan Kush seeds. I hope I have not jumped the gun flowering so soon. I just needed to knolw what they were so as to not waste anymore time and electricity know what I mean?

You can run GLR light schedule and save your self some money. I use it and it works out well.

normal_G-V-F_fit.jpg

Update. I am down to 2 plants. 2 were males. I think these are females but not really sure yet. The other 2 showed cluster of balls so I knew what they were. Here is what I have now.
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_016.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_009.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_003.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_013.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_008.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_012.JPG
Tycals_wk_2_Flower_005.JPG

I have 2 Afghan seedlings and 1 Auto Biodiesel Mass Vegging.
I will put up pictures later today. I am using the GLR for flowering(Thanks Wiz):Namaste:
Do males usually show before females? I am still topping. Is that good to do during flowering stage?
I tried to lolipop them as well.

I know Wiz. Should I put them back in Veg for a few more weeks? Will that over stress them?

You can if you want. It wont stress them to much for them to hermie if thats what your mean. Theyll be fine. It may take a week or 2 for them to get back on the veg schedule depending on how long they been under 12/12. Or you can wait it out and with in 2 weeks you can keep it flowering if its a girl or go back to vegging. Its all up to you. Dont know if your in a rush or not.

If you want to find out the sex of your plant before switching to 12/12 you can take clones next time and then place that clone under 12/12 and in 2 weeks youll see sex. So that way your not wasting your time.

I dont see any white hairs yet. Just one little not that is still green Nothing comming out of it. The males had 3-4 balls where the one ball or not is on the remaining plants.

I am not in a hurry but I was worried about space. I read that the plants double in size during Flower. One is kind of a runt and has been that way through out. The other is about 36 in tall even after I LST's it! Had to raise the light 6 inches in 2 days! I wanted to scrog them if they were females.

I will try All I have is my cell phone but give me a few and I will put them up.

I cant get a good pic. Going to get a magnifying glass and some supplies today. I will put up some pics later today.

Back
Top Bottom