187's Coco & Soil 400W HID Grow Berry Bomb 2017

Not sure why the wait, It's a definite male.. that male flower, preflower, is opening. Usually doesn't have enough pollen in it if any but some do. Not sure what you mean by only ten days. You can start collecting pollen at around 25 but that's not to say they won't open up before then.. good luck with that..
I did not know that lol going to have to read about it. And I meant 10 days since I switched to 12/12

Been awhile... Been very busy but here goes.
Okay, he's all done. Thought I got more pictures but apparently they didn't take for some reason.

Anyways, I put a giant freezer ziplock bag under him and checked (useless) everyday for the first signs of pollen.

When I eventually did see some (more on the leaves then inside the bag) I removed everything then gently clipped each cola (if you would still call it that) put it in a mason jar and shook gently. I collected more then enough pollen for my purposes and learned a few things along the way.

I then chopped down and disposed of my little buddy and had a fair well toke in his name.

Anyways,

I know I could have gotten a lot more if I kept him but
A: I don't need loads
B: I'm hoping by some miracle I managed not to get my ladies pregnant (I know it's pretty much impossible.)

So.... at least I know I can grow anytime of the year.

Bonus pic of the three clones I through in there for fun.
The 2 dirt/coco didn't grow much compared to the DWC.

stacked male.. any trichomes on him? Is the main stem hollow?

Nothing special going on...
Realized a went roughly a month in 12/12 w/ my MH bulb... newb lol
Switched over a week ago give or take a few days.
Anyone who doubts the validity of DWC should look here lol the 2 front plants (1 DWC, 1 Soil/coco) both are Master Kush clones from same mother planted same day and vegged for maybe 2 weeks before switching over... and the DWC is clearly twice the size.

Re: 187's Coco & Soil 400W HID Grow Berry Bomb 2017

Looking good. Have you started flushing?

AlienAthena Grows Photos In 2017-2018
Lol they look like miniature versions of what I'm used to but I thank you all the same lol.

As for flushing, sorta. I have topped it up with water a few times in the last week.
So what ever nutes remain, if any will be the last she gets.

Hello all!
Been awhile cause my 420 app isnt working. Hopefully it gets fixed. Started a new grow and would like to use the app to do another log.
Anyways,
Really strong high that creeps on ya.

Down side is they did get impregnated like I figured they would. What can ya do lol
Plus side I got my own genetics "Master Berry Kush" growing already right beside some LSD and OG Kush.

Hello all!
Been awhile cause my 420 app isnt working. Hopefully it gets fixed. Started a new grow and would like to use the app to do another log.
Anyways,
Really strong high that creeps on ya.

Down side is they did get impregnated like I figured they would. What can ya do lol
Plus side I got my own genetics "Master Berry Kush" growing already right beside some LSD and OG Kush.
App w ont be back for a while. The browser is now compatible with cells and tablets. No more pinching to zoom. No clue if and when we will see another app....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom