1G/W - Aero 171 Plant SOG Under 600W w/Mover - Kandy Kush

Do you think I will make it over 1g/W

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
re: 1G/W - Aero 171 Plant SOG Under 600W w/Mover - Kandy Kush

What I do not understand, is why water turns from dark to transparent in several days, but ppm readings aren't falling but remaining the same?
Anyone knows why?

9290.JPG

8386.JPG

7492.JPG

6566.JPG

5664.JPG

4856.JPG

31194.JPG

21332.JPG

11749.JPG

The color of the nutes in the res disapears

10268.JPG

Here we go!!!
Things are starting to look good in there!
:thumb:

Okay, today my grow is officially closing the 6th week of 12/12 and starting week seven

9293.JPG

This here is a victim of negligence. I caught a clogged sprayer at the end of a line, but looks like it was already too late to reinvigorate the droopy plant - that's why daily inspections of aero systems is an absolute must!

8389.JPG

7496.JPG

6569.JPG

5668.JPG

4863.JPG

31200.JPG

21338.JPG

12270.JPG

Looking good but picture #2 the plants looks droopy as if the sprayers are not working. And what's that black stuff running in your system?

Are you talking about what's the bucket or about the sediment on the bottom of the catch pan?

I just wanted to share that what's in the bucket - is the half of the recommended dosage of nutes (diluted with 3 gal of RO water). When I change water- the color is there, but the water goes completely transparent (like shown in the catch pan) in just about 2 days after the water change.

On my previous grow, the water clearing usually coincided with ppm numbers going down significantly.
On this grow - water clears, but ppm won't go down.
I just was wondering what's going on

How I deal with that is simple - on day 5 I add half of the nutes that I initially added
5 days after that - I would change water.

Also this grow isn't stretching like the other one...
This kinda sucks. I was expecting it to act the same.
Apparently there is some kind of problem that keeps roots from developing more, but I cannot pinpoint the reason behind that just yet...
It could be Pythium, but I am not sure - I experimented with mycorrhizae inoculation on plugs before I turned on the sterilizer, but that produced a lot of goo, so I had to clean filters and run sterilizer. I have not use any mycorrhizae in the past, so I wasn't sure if it was beneficial mycorrhizae or something else... The roots - most of them kind of stopped growing, and they have dark color (again, not sure what contributed to that- pythium or mycorrhizae

The sediment, I believe, must be debris from the plugs (made out of bark), but as soon as my light goes on (3pm ) - I will take a sample and put it under a microscope

update time

Plants did not grow as tall like as on the previous jungle grow, for some reason (?)

There are a half-dozen theories why this happened, but whatever it was - it had to do something with the root system.

9296.JPG

7500.JPG

6575.JPG

5673.JPG

What is different with this grow: the ph drops every other day to sub-5ph although ppm numbers don't.
The other troubling problem I have encountered - the water turns completely transparent and tasteless in 3 days after the water change, despite ppm meter still showing 1500

4870.JPG

11766.JPG

Although the hairs turned red and retracted, I don't think it reached its potential by far

31208.JPG

21348.JPG

They are drinking more than they are eating. Lowering your ppms will help dampen the ph swings.

It's day 60 of 12/12 and buds are small, but bulking up
Plants on average have 4 branches each, only 14" tall
Here is what it looks like through my ebay microscope:

23132.JPG

22154.JPG

21352.JPG

20100.JPG

Trying to find a source of cheap femmed beans in bulk quantity (500-1000), preferably in Upper Midwest area. Hit me up
Cloning is too consuming

update time

Plants did not grow as tall like as on the previous jungle grow, for some reason (?)

There are a half-dozen theories why this happened, but whatever it was - it had to do something with the root system.

9296.JPG

7500.JPG

6575.JPG

5673.JPG

What is different with this grow: the ph drops every other day to sub-5ph although ppm numbers don't.
The other troubling problem I have encountered - the water turns completely transparent and tasteless in 3 days after the water change, despite ppm meter still showing 1500

4870.JPG

11766.JPG

Although the hairs turned red and retracted, I don't think it reached its potential by far

31208.JPG

21348.JPG

Don't you simply love the way Trichomes look under high-power? I simply am fascinated when I view them too. One of the more amusing shots would show a Spider Mite with his angry little face. I mean it, they look nasty. The color of "hairs" can be a factor in age, strain and/or conditions in her environment. My personal choice is to harvest on a stalk/bud group by group basis. Usually the bottoms finish a lot sooner than the tops, which is still being with a focus on "new" development. I whack her when the Trichomes are mostly milky, 25-40% clear and little to none Amber, but I am after the more "Head high" medicine over the couch-lock CBD influenced buz-z-z-z-z.... Just IMHO and $0.24 of the 25c I could offer...

Back
Top Bottom