1st Auto Grow - 1%er

Mello136

Been a long time since I’ve been active. Hope everyone is doing ok. I decided to give autos a shot. She’s at day 5 from sprout, 4 Gallon, 250w full spectrum led (for now), 2x2x4 tent, and rh between 65-70%, temps around 75ish usually, and pre amended soil (came with the seed and pot as a kit). Plan was to lay her over at day 25ish oooor top her once and lite defoliation. Open to viable suggestions though. Stay awesome and thanks for coming through.

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

Hey welcome back 😎.

Autos are e-zzzzzzzzzzzz, your gonna love this grow. The only suggestion that comes to mind is to not wait til day 25 to top. Auto flowers grow fast and enter flower around that time, finishing up 70-80 days from seed. So I would recommend topping as soon as you have the 4-5 node which in my experience is about week 2 or day 12-14.

Photo below is an auto flower I grew.

Good luck.

IMG_20220724_085932497.jpg

Been a long time since I’ve been active. Hope everyone is doing ok. I decided to give autos a shot. She’s at day 5 from sprout, 4 Gallon, 250w full spectrum led (for now), 2x2x4 tent, and rh between 65-70%, temps around 75ish usually, and pre amended soil (came with the seed and pot as a kit). Plan was to lay her over at day 25ish oooor top her once and lite defoliation. Open to viable suggestions though. Stay awesome and thanks for coming through.

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg
Good to see you Brother :high-five:
I'm in :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Quick pic update of day 7 for this auto, the 1%er. Not sure if that strain even exists… I can’t find any info online for it anywhere but she seems to be doing ok and I kind of like the mystery. “What colors will she have?” or “Will she be frosty?” are questions that keep coming up.

IMG_3122.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3123.jpeg

Day 9 and new growth coming in nicely.

IMG_3142.jpeg

IMG_3140.jpeg

IMG_3139.jpeg

IMG_3138.jpeg
As long as it's green and growing it's great. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

As long as it's green and growing it's great. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I am doing very well thank you. 🙏 Hope it’s the same on your end. Def, she’s growing pretty nicely. New pics in a sec just got off work.

Looks great, I want to try autos 1 more time. my last time was failure. hopefully I can learn from watching you
Awesome, welcome 🙏!!

Week 2 and she’s got the new light. Viparspectra xs1500 pro. They recommend 11 inches at 25%. Seems kinda close to the plant anybody else have any insight on this?

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg

Week 2 and she’s got the new light. Viparspectra xs1500 pro. They recommend 11 inches at 25%. Seems kinda close to the plant anybody else have any insight on this?

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg
At 25% 11 inches should be fine.
Just watch the leaves and make sure there isn’t an adverse reaction.
Great light.
Congrats.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

At 25% 11 inches should be fine.
Just watch the leaves and make sure there isn’t an adverse reaction.
Great light.
Congrats.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thx she loves it. Also got the ax infinity hygrometer this is the read at the moment. Might need to work on this soon since she’s about to start her veg cycle. Probably drop temps to about 70f and rh to 50 for the rest of the grow.

IMG_3178.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom