1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe - Pot of Gold - NYSD - BB - ATF '13

Munchyday, Two-tokeday, Weedsday, Purpsday, Friedday, Satviaday and Skunkday :peace:

Hey bro, I really like your flowering frosty girl, shes a real cutie! I hope life's sweet to you, all the best for you and them growing big ass plants.

Thanks Sinse... the little girls might not make it through their last week due to finances and med needs, but I can say this. What I took off yesterday morning and dried, then blended the dregs together (gsc, nysd, pot of gold and harlequin jo 2) hit both of us harder than any dispensary flower I've gotten in the last few months with a few small exceptions... so I really look forward to getting the bigger plants fully completed ;)

A Fine Munchyday to you fine gentlemen around the globe. I sadly have not had a munch on this fine day as of yet. 920pm should think of eatting something. Its awesome though losing weight from smoking and not stuffing my face like i did last winter, not doing that again! :D Hows everyone doing on this auspicious day?

Heya Maxxi, hope your having a kust-tastic munchy-day ;)

Well, the bank desposit I was expecting didn't hit paypal yet, so no dispensary run possible. That meant when I watered the girls, I had to do some more clipping... the runts got hit again, ugh. But hey, this mean I just have more room for all the other girls sooner at this rate ;) Aside from that, it's going well enough on my side... the girls are growing... no signs of shock from transfering the mystery machine bagseet from 2L to 2Gal, she seems happy this morning, so it's all good. The Auto Candy Kush seems to be doing fine, Dynasty is getting ready to shoot some pistils and I'm just waiting for the other Mystery Machine's to show me sex so I know if it's "upgrade growing pot" or "guillotine time".

:Namaste:

Hey Shotta, right now, Fox Farms, but it's been difficult at times, PH, settling, etc, which I discovered by burning my girls, so I'm moving over to General Organics for now to see how that works. I'll be trying supersoil here soon.

Hey Carl, welcome aboard... it's been an interesting ride and it'll just get more so. Yep, new to the area, but my girl and I love it.

Howdy rune how's things going today on good old Munchday. things are good at my end.

Thanks Sinse... the little girls might not make it through their last week due to finances and med needs, but I can say this. What I took off yesterday morning and dried, then blended the dregs together (gsc, nysd, pot of gold and harlequin jo 2) hit both of us harder than any dispensary flower I've gotten in the last few months with a few small exceptions... so I really look forward to getting the bigger plants fully completed ;)

If I had not eaten... Hungry walking through a never ending Forrest I would not hesitate to eat an under ripened fruit
When needs must sir when needs must

Howdy rune how's things going today on good old Munchday. things are good at my end.

They're going ok... I clipped a bit more from the girls for meds, Paypal didn't hit today, so should be here tomorrow. We both like the GSC, POG and BB enough we want to run them again and I'm going to try and leave bottom buds on when they're clipped out, then transplant to 2Ls if I can and let them keep going to get some bananas ;) Maybe if they have it in them, reveg if my numbers will be close enough.

If I had not eaten... Hungry walking through a never ending Forrest I would not hesitate to eat an under ripened fruit
When needs must sir when needs must

True dat, shouldn't have that problem as much soon with the dynasty bush starting to pistil and the size coming on with the mystery machines :)

im hungry now:cheesygrinsmiley:

Me too, just rolled a blueberry, pot of gold, harlequin jo joint, be back in a few, heh

We'll see how it goes... this next batch of nutes will be all gen org. I've been using it this week on the veg plants, which right now means the harlequin jo mama I'm training and she seems to like it well enough... I took a cutting off of her for shaping a couple days ago that I'd normally have considered a touch small for a clone, but plunked it in cloner beta 2 and it's still looking perky today. She'll be ready for several more cuttings this week. So, they seem to be working out for now at least... and yeah, I got it for the CalMag since I'm using coco, figured try the rest of the nute line at the same time :)

Hey rune. What company's nutes have u changed too?
For my previous and current grow iv used a two part grow n bloom from "Dutch pro"
Found them a very good all around nute. No deficiencies or overloads etc
This time I'm going to add a finisher like bud candy or something similar

Hey Alex, I went with general organics for this run since I needed the calmag and they were fairly cheap for organic nutes. I'm not overly pleased with foxfarms.. too much settling which makes it a lot easier to burn the plants... I crisped the tips a week or 2 ago because of settling, didn't stir, for once I didn't stir before checking EC and it was real low, so added in a refill at full strength... next day, burn... checked EC, 2.6ish, uh-oh... drain, rinse... fresh nutes again... lol... so figured I'd try gen organics... I need to keep it cheap, especially now when getting LEDs... I'll end up making some supersoil to try out this autumn as well.

I like the super soils idea. Shame about the ff they have a name for being the dogs do dars don't they I bet they were not cheap...
One thing I noticed over here which gave me cause for concern is that the area of soil I water seems to have a sandy crystally layer. Wondering if it is nutes crystallising like fishes issue causing the death of his grow. Or what it is. I'm totally cutting out my old Scrog screen today so il be popping some piks up.
There is some great journals here devoted to the super soils. I'd get it wrong lol I stick with canna terra pro+
Best soil iv ever used

Good Weed, Rune, I love your Magic Garden.

Don't feel bad about harvesting slowly, the buds left on are looking frostier each time

I did it that way with the Freak after she recovered :xmas:

You make me wanna get a tent :straightface:

Trending @ #Plusreps4Rune

Hmmm, it could also be mineral buildup from water as well as salts... I'll definitely be around to see pics when you post them :) Yeah, I want to try the super soil, I do like the sound of it on multiple levels, cheap, easy, natural, organic... gotta love it, just need to see how it produces beside a hempy of extra large size, lol. :Namaste:

Lol, thanks Rico... I don't like doing it, but I look at it this way, they were runts, I preserved a Harlequin Jo mama who's in training right now and if the mystery machines all turn out to be females, well I'll need the space sooner than later anyway, so I won't stress about it. I am thinking about harvesting all but a few bottoms, then transplanting into 2L hempys to see if I can get some fem pollen from a few of them, but haven't made up my mind on that one yet for sure. I think how much room I have and how they do if/when I try to transplant.

Back
Top Bottom