1st grow - 1st problem?

wertyu2

Hey guys so, ive done alot of reading on this, im just not sure what it can be, maybe some Nytrogen failure? i got some fertilizer with 7-3-6 NPK and fed her today with it, here are some pic, what do u think?
20160325_000859.jpg
20160325_000855.jpg

guys im sorry im spamming so much, but im really worried, if a fellow experienced grower would be kind enought to help me, would be very appreciatted! i took this today, marks of the yellowing are still there, tho new leaves started to appear, and seem healthy to me, im just not sure, where do u think im at?
20160325_120254.jpg
20160325_120308.jpg

Make sure the nute levels arent to high this early.

Just to be on the safe side. Place a splint, by using a chop stick and tie it around her to keep her stress free and relieve the tension on the stem. You`ll see how fast the stem will grow...

Also what i wanted to tell you which I think i messed up with my frist grow was i topped my plants too late. Around the height yours are and a little bugger is when i should of topped them. I might have a space issue now that i messed up and topped to late. I will have to bend down some of the growth now. I aslo hated having the dwc fixed with a trellis set up so i cut it off.

The color looks fine to me.
I wouldn't be feeding anything this early - water only.
Stem looks very thin. Add a fan? When you transplant, I'd bury her deeper.
I try to top above the second set of 5-bladed leaves. YMMV.

hey, thanks all, i already topped them, i guess you're right, i was just being paranoid, ill go and make a new thread show showing the progress, thanks all again, peace

Back
Top Bottom