1st Grow - Indoor Bagseed With CFL

Re: 1st Grow, Indoor Bagseed with CFL

I started Both plants on 18/6 Light

Here's Sleeping Beauty's growth defect:

Sleeping_Beauty_8.jpg

Sleeping_Beauty_9.jpg

Anyone know what could have happened?

Here's Early Girl, not much going on, but I did notice today that the tips of her leaves are turning brown... You can't really tell in the pics.

Early_Girl_14.jpg

Early_Girl_15.jpg

Early_Girl_16.jpg

Till next time and if you guys can give me some help that would be great!

:peace:

That looks like nutrient burn to me. Seedlings need no nutrients at all.

It'll be a little slow. Flush it out, unless it's a slow release or organic, then you just gotta wait for it to get over the stress by itself.

you should use only spring water for the first few eeks and then 1/4 nute strength...etc good luck bro looking great.

Best of luck with the grow, i'll be along for the ride. Working on my first attempt w/ cfls myself as well and still working on my grow location. Again good luck w/ the girls! (-;

Yeah, give it time. I've seen slow starters grow to be decent plants.

looking good bro. i wanna see the the buds on that stunted one. is she just another failed retard or is the retard strength saved for packing in resin and bud!? the suspense is killing me.!!!!!

looking good bro. i wanna see the the buds on that stunted one. is she just another failed retard or is the retard strength saved for packing in resin and bud!? the suspense is killing me.!!!!!

Yeah, same here, Its looking very promising! I think I should get a source of co2 flowing during light just to get the leaves going, it would be good for both plants.

Both of your plants are looking good. Sleeping Beauty is looking alot better.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom