1st Grow - Indoor Bagseed With CFL

Beginning of week 5

Picture_7910.jpg

Picture_804.jpg

Picture_812.jpg

Picture_821.jpg

Those plants look amazing bro.:goodjob: Are you thinking of topping? Just womdering.

So I've been renovating my home and the plants have gone through a week of darkness, its not pretty... the worst part is that i nuted em, which i should have held off on... I have a feeling they are rootbound. the plants are drooping and some of the leaf tips and newly developing ones are black tipped... this is going to be a tough fix and kinda sad but i expected this to happen... I will keep them on a 24 hours light schedule once i get everything up and running again, right now they are outdoors for a day. What I may do now is try a banzai method and trim the roots to solve the rootbound issues i now probably have. no nutes for a while and plenty fresh water... pics will come soon of the issues, and we'll see if we can solve this problem.

sorry to say but they died, this happens it was from neglect, i had no time to take care of them... i'm looking for some seeds now... if anyone knows a good place to buy let me know. i'm ready to start a new batch, seeds are a must! I don't live in a marijuana friendly state do online seed banks sell

Good news guys! I got some purp seeds, we shall see how they will do in my next grow! I'll be back up soon!

You really need larger containers...you can use laundry baskets...cut bottom off garbage containers...milk crates...just make sure you punch plenty of drain holes...you can even use a garbage bag..luck on your next grow:goodluck:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: 1st Grow, Indoor Bagseed with CFL

You're right Lou Weed the CFL is comparable to 100watts, the lumen count is right though.

Yep its a 23 watt cfl that claims it is 100 regular watts comparable, those are what you want at the VERY minimum , I use seven 23 watt CFL bulbs for a apx 2 1/2 sq foot area and have shitloads of light

Back
Top Bottom