1st Grow & Journal

6/4/19

Harvested the second plant from the right last night, was thinking.... 'Man that isnt very much' then I looked at what the yields are and if they list the yields by wet weight I was dead on target, if its dry weight, I failed.....

I pulled 4oz wet weight, and you can see how tall and skinny they were/are.....

I had pulled one branch a little early, because I am dumb (long story), dried for 4 days or so and tried her out...

Ended up with a decent taste (imagine some curing would make it A grade flavor instead of B), at first I was like damn it I blew it then 5/10 minutes later I was peeking through slits for eyes, feeling relaxed, packed another couple tokes was like oh yeah....aaahhhhh, then next thing I now I was being woken up @ 9:30 am....

Cant wait to test the rest, nobody around here has Indica, it's all Sativa and I been needin some for my back and my poor sleep ability....

This will work nicely

Well I have finished my first harvest and boy did I make a lot of mistakes. In the end I will end with only about 8 dry ounces plus a bunch of little popcorn buds I will be turning into concentrate.
0613191055.jpg

good job! 8 oz is a pretty good haul, and even I couldnt smoke that much in the few months it will take you to grow some more.

Well that was off of 4 plants, plus 1 sacrificial plant (wasnt doing so well due to a ph issue). Lucky I made 4 clones when I did or my ph issue would have left me high and dry, then having to harvest early (due to height) added another hurdle. In all I myself am not too happy, but only way to learn is to do it. I am shooting for 8oz off of two plants on my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom