1st Grow - Northern Lights - CFL - Budget Stealth - DIY

They are great plants. How are you liking the auto? I'm torn on the concept. If I had more access to seeds I think it would be more tempting.

The auto is great! I decided to start with the auto to get some good meds to get me through the long grow of a photo plant. It has really taken off and has a ton of bud sites. LST is the auto's friend. I thought I'd be able to grow two in my space, but the F & V I'm growing is pretty big!

How do I setup a signature ?? Sorry mate im still learning the site

-Copy your grow journal's web address from the address bar of your browser.
-Click "User CP". (Up top, next to 420 HQ)
-Click "Settings".
-Click "Edit Signature" in the left window.
-Click on the Hyperlink button in the signature editor and paste the address of your journal in.
-Save your signature.
-Done!

Ladies are lookin' good, Jam! Cool to see that DWC in action. :goodjob:

wow I actually forgot about my journal for a while, life ya know. They are great. One Afghan was a boy. Out with him. Two nl one Afghan one white widow one portela in flower, successful clones from both nl and afghani doing great in flower, starting to see my first pistol clusters forming. I'll get some pictures up soon
Awesome to hear your cloning and flowering is coming together can't wait to see how your CFL setup is treating you.
The LED i wanted has finally come out on the market but ive been caught up strain hunting over at Fire stax. com
check out the collection i have now.
20r Alien Pebbles Og (JAWS)
10r Banana Kush (Dankonomics)
10r green ribbon bx (EG)
10r dark side of the moon (EG)
5r, 9lb hammer (TGA)
5r, plushberry (TGA)
6f, AFire (Golden Coast Genetics)
6f, Cin City (Classic Seeds)
20r, Malawi (South Africa) (landrace)
2x Monster Mix Packs (Jaws)
1, gorilla glue #4
2, lemon haze
4, skywalker og kush x U2

Eventually breed and pheno hunt the crap out of some of them. My list just grew a few minutes ago. Just bought some Glue Tech ( gorilla glue#4 x alien tech (male)). Alien tech strains are well sought after. It's gonna be a fun ride!

Hell yea! An hps 600 is gonna kick ass compared to the CFLs. I Would love to see your current set up and girls!

Back
Top Bottom