1st Journal 2nd Grow Sugar Black Rose

In summary I learned that autos can’t produce like photos. But the buds were still amazing. Small but that could be due to the light. A sterile system is KEY. Some sort of filters are required to catch particles. RO water is also necessary depending on your water quality. And another big mistake I made was to use the nutrients as if I was running just a dwc not rdwc. A1 (auto) has a more pungent skunky floral smell if that makes any sense. A3 (auto) definitely straight floral smelling and as it is curing more it’s starting to pick up a pungent smell to it as well that sticks in your nose. Both Taste amazing. I can’t speak for A2 yet since it was the photoperiod and hasnt even dried enough to toke yet. Soon tho. Me and the lady love it. Definitely a sleepy high.

Between A1 and A3 the autos I yielded 512 grams dried so just over a half p each which I feel isn’t to bad for my second grow and also did not even know they were autos. The way A2 is looking I’m expecting over a pound. Just goes to show how daily attention and training of the plant goes a long way.

PS sorry I’ve been away so long. Life’s been a bit crazy with covid and spring around the corner. Also doing a lot of changes around the house so I’ve been rather busy.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Congrats on the haul. Nugs look amazing and you got a lot! Careful 9verloading jars on the cure. I had mine fairly full and had a few spots of mold develop. Might have just been too early to jar but thought I'd mention incase. I was just thinking the two smaller ones on the end might be a bit full but like I said I'm probably paranoid now

Nice to see your end results dude, glad everything worked out well. I just remember when I first joined you were a new member as well and it was cool that you were also giving hydro a go. Pretty Good yield there bud, my bigger plant yielded 260g so pretty similar to your grow. Pretty fricken amazing bud. Have a wonderful weekend and stay fly

Thanks everyone! Without you all I wouldn’t be where I am so cheers to the 420 community and of course...

HAPPY 420!!!!!! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom