1st post from a new member

rottenhawg

420 Member
Hey y'all . . . I am a 62 year old male with over 40 years of outdoor growing experience . . . I have grown in Hawaii, California, Alaska, and a few other places . . . I recently had a change of circumstance and had to change to indoor grows. I started with a home mad micro cabinter and a 150 watt UFO LED . . . I was using a deep water hydro and it was such a pain to keep the water from getting algea and other yuckies . . . I bought a 4 x 4 tent and 3 300 watt COB LEDs and am very happy to be playing in the dirt again. I planted my first couple of plants in the tent right round 4/20 of last year. I decided to experiment/play with autoflowers and my first crop was two Skunk #1 autos and 2 Mandarin Haze autos that turned out to be not so auto but that is for another thread and story. I am currently about at day 30 with some Crop Circle auto from Cream of the Crop and some freebie Tangerine auto from GYO. I will be lurking around soaking up knowledge and possibly passing some along too . . . btw I have grown in Hawaii, California, Alaska, and a few other places . . .

Howdy friend! :welcome: to:420:. Wow 40 years of growing experience, in multiple states and climates. Glad you're here!

Back
Top Bottom