1st Time Grower! CFL - Small Personal Closet Grow

Re: 1st time Grower! CFL, small personal closet grow

my bad, the cheapest seed i found is £1.24 each, the link below takes you to their pick and mix page, scroll down and i think the second seed is the cheapest one, the price will come up when the page has loaded, but it still looks like a damn nice plant even at that price, thats all i have done is buy cheap seeds, some of the thc levels are higher than some of the higher priced seeds, the higher priced seeds usually look like nicer plants or certain colour to them, but its going to end up been smoked the same and until you have got money to go and buy 10 seeds for £500 quid then id stick with the cheaper seeds cuz if you spend loads and it dont germinate then you have lost out, plus you only need to get 1 fem plant to produce yourself a shed load of clones, you dont even need a mother plant, you could take clones off the plant your going to flower, then veg the clones out and when you put them in flower to clones from the clones, this will give you a long term supply of clones, and then you can move on and try something else, im trying to find the best indica and sativa strain for me, so i am skint and starting cheap but i got some very nice plants in flower that cost next to nothing, the special kush was cheap and i got 2 big bud#2 free with it and i got the northern lights cross big bud femenised free as well, and in flower now i have got the special kush and the northern lights freebie, both look amazing so i cant complain about anything from herbies, some seed banks only give you free seeds if you buy say 10 or spend over £50 but herbies gives seeds with no matter what you order, the more you order the more you get, but 3 free seeds when you buy 1 is to good to turn down

the link below is the pick and mix page, theirs hundreds of seeds to choose from but the top 20 or so are the cheapest, have a look, and im sure you will be surprised, if you go to herbies home page then you will see exactly what he gives away free, its in the scrolling picture so wait till it changes and it shows you what you get free with what you spend
! Herbies Head Shop - Search for Under 20 Pounds

go to herbies head shop mate, by a cheap none femenised seed for £1.50 from their pick and mix range, herbie will then send you 2 free big bud#2 seeds and 1 delicious cotten candy femenised, the free seeds are worth more than £10 so id buy the cheapest seed on their which is the special kush that i have got in flower now and its an amazing looking plant, i paid £1.40 or $2.80 and £3 postage of $6, and then herbie will send you 3 seeds for free, the free seeds offer changes every week or so, but he usually always gives 2x big bud#2 seeds, none femenised, and the other free seed you get is always a femenised seed or an auto fem, either way for the cost of the special kush and postage you end up with the fem seed plus 3 other seeds to plant and grow when your ready, you should at least get the fem as female and at least 1 other should be fem also, not 100% but the free fem seed will be fem,

they have always sent them quick, i get the seeds the very next day, if you look on his site the link is below, scroll down right hand side and click on pick and mix, then on the right hand side click the refine search heading for price, then choose under £20, then hit search, scroll past say the top 5 in the list then you will come across the very cheap seeds, you can get fem seeds for £3 each so if you done that you would get that fem seed or auto fem and then you would still get the free fem and the big bud#2 i got my auto fem for about £3 and ended up with 2 x big bud#2 and 1 x reserve privada sour kush, this seeds sells for over £10 each, so if i was you id buy the cheapest seed as your guaranteed to get at least the free seed been fem and one of the normal seeds should turn out fem, i have got a few big bud#2 left and the reserva seeds left as i have not had room to grow them, i grew the seeds i ordered which was the autos then i kept the free ones to grow next time round, i donated a couple to another grower on here but not heard much from him since so not sure whats going on.

it sounds like you got a male so cut your losses and dump it unless you plan on breeding and collecting pollen, but its not really worth it unless you got the room for 3 grow rooms, and you can go for a clone as long as it came from a female healthy plant you should be ok, but unless you can see the plant it came from then you could be buying anything, if it was me id go to herbies and order something cheap and at least you will have 1 fem seed, but if you bought a fem seed then you would end up with 2 fem seeds.

the choice is yours but i know what i would do, i only use herbies now, the service is great, the free seeds are all good and the offer changes, so thats what i would try mate. are u in the UK its hard to remember when i read this many journals

i live in USA. California to be exact

im sure herbies ships their, their UK based or might even have USA based outlet, but either way it would still work out cheap to get seeds from them, either that or clones, but you never know with clones unless your getting them from plants you can see, you could buy a clone and it be male then you would waste time growing it out just to find out its male

im sure herbies ships their, their UK based or might even have USA based outlet, but either way it would still work out cheap to get seeds from them, either that or clones, but you never know with clones unless your getting them from plants you can see, you could buy a clone and it be male then you would waste time growing it out just to find out its male

Alright thanks! ill check out Herbies and see whats up

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

hey first time growing questions here.
1. my stems are tall and thin, why?
2. i have two cfls, only growing one plant. is that ok
3. how do i measure ph? and should i be concerned with not having a fan ?
4. how often should i water im at days 5-10

Back
Top Bottom