2 Liter Hempy SOG

I guess Cali is a bit more forgiving when it comes to these kinds of situations. When I go to my local hydro shop they know exactly what im doing and they are doing the same thing. Where I am, policies are a bit more lenient then most other areas. I guess it is different for everyone. I know stores and people around here don't act as naive as about it.

A lot of people remember Operation Green Merchant.

Buds look amazing!! I am glad that BPN specializes in MMJ growing. It makes me even more excited to use their nutes!
I have to agee with Sauronblue though about the a##holes in high places. Our local store stopped carrying Advanced Nutes because of this. Hydro stores in non MJ friendly States probably would not carry a product that has any association with our beloved plant.
If I have to buy online I will. BPN has great nutes that specialize in what I grow and are priced right!!

SHit. I just googled Operation Green Merchant and that is terrible. I will have to change my labels to get my products on store shelves via a distributor. But, I will always sell cool products online as long as I can because I just like to do it.

@ sauronblue: I made the directions on my site more clear for the liquid blue.
Use the liquid blue starting at flowering stage and start at 2 ml/gallon and increase by 1 ml every week until you reach 6 ml/gallon and stay with that when using it in hydroponics or soil-less medium such as hempys.

2 part is simpler because it uses only 2 different parts so mixing is easier. plus it uses different forms of chelation for the micros (amino chelated) as well as has added beneficial ingredients. The Macro nutrient profile is basically the same as the 3-part when following the feed schedule. The 2-part is a very unique product and works really well and will grow thick massive buds :).

questions can be emailed to me via blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com

sorry for taking up space in your thread 420fied.

No apologies needed folks. I love the interaction that goes on within my journals. The more, the merrier.

It won't be long now....... We're roughly 36 hrs away from the harvest. I'm going to take a few shots of them right before I chop them, then I will take pics of them hanging, and then again after they are dried and in a bowl on my scale for a final weight.

:thumb:

Signed up just to post here. Going to be getting into some growing soon, and the wealth on information on this site is amazing. Read all your grow journals, along with several other members', and I'm overwhelmed. Awesome stuff, and can't wait to see the results!

F*n Nor Cal Guy

Signed up just to post here. Going to be getting into some growing soon, and the wealth on information on this site is amazing. Read all your grow journals, along with several other members', and I'm overwhelmed. Awesome stuff, and can't wait to see the results!

F*n Nor Cal Guy

I appreciate the kind words. When you start your grow be sure and run a journal so we can look in on you and share in your success. I'm glad you took away things from my grow journals that will help you.

Please stick around for a stickkkkky harvest! ;)

Day 62:

d62frosty.jpg

420fied, how was the sample you took, did it seem to taste different or have a different level of potency than any previous hempy runs? those pictures just look wonderful

Thank you for the kind words my friend. The buzz is good and my Wife says it makes her more 'chatty' but I think it's the same. I'll wait a few days and try some cured BPN gunge before I give my final thoughts/smoke report. Please stick around.

:thanks:

yummm sticky fat buds, makes me wanna nom nom nom your plants, i wont steal them bro ill just eat all the buds, think about it, thats an easy harvest, cause after i munch all your bud and leave you a note saying how good it was, all you gotta do is make you some hash with the leaves and pitch the stalks, easy harvest :)

awesome buds man, those plants look perfect! hopefully a couple weeks after i move ill be able to get crackin on a better grow and equipment, bpn will be my choice in nutes for sure :D

Thank you for the kind words my friend. The buzz is good and my Wife says it makes her more 'chatty' but I think it's the same. I'll wait a few days and try some cured BPN gunge before I give my final thoughts/smoke report. Please stick around.

:thanks:

Ya' know...I was a big fan of this grow until I read that bud grown this way makes women MORE chatty! I didn't even think that was possible! :rofl:

She's sitting here with me reading this. She told me to tell you guys that behind every great grower, there's a great set of tits.

:thumb:

Haha so true. I have my girl and its awesome that she supports what I do 100% It's great.:thumb:

my fiance dont like it very much that i grow, but she sure likes to smoke my money up so she can kiss my high ass haha she said hello fellow medical patients :tokin: oh shit dude yea she dropped my last nug of the gdp i got from my bro a little bit ago in her pepsi! hahahaha dammit!

My FAVORITE time.... harvest time.

I worked my poor little Wife's fingers to the bone but we've got all 30 plants hanging. We both agree that this run is the stickiest(crystal formation) that we've seen. All of the plants turned out really solid and I am beyond pleased at this point.

Here's the group early this evening (day 63) as they stood awaiting their fate.

d63last1.JPG

d63last2.JPG

Here's the entire group hanging together.

d63h1.JPG

d63h2.JPG

I picked up some quality trim for my next run of hash

d63hsh.JPG

Now we'll let them hang in the dark for 3.5 to 4 days. The room is kept at 68-70* with 45% RH. After that we'll snip the buds off of the stems and get them on the scales for the final weigh in.

Stay tuned!

Beautttttifulllllll dude yes! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom