2 Liter Hempy SOG

Hey 420fied..
I understand your a busy guy and what not!

BUT I KINDA NEED UR GENIUS METHODS to be laid out and blueprinted+data for me to rub off on :Namaste:
I am seriously curious about your "automated" feeding methods for all the flowering 2L plants!

I need some idea(s) to run off with
haha, just playing around.. I understand how many obstacles there are
take ur time sensei

excited to see this huge improvement, I check everyday!

Stop by my grow whenever you get a chance..
Would love your input.. Just made major improvements as well!

:420:

"BUT I KINDA NEED UR GENIUS METHODS to be laid out and blueprinted+data for me to rub off on
I am seriously curious about your "automated" feeding methods for all the flowering 2L plants!"

Thats what this journal does. If it's too long, skip around and read the juicy bits. He's 'laid it all out' repeatedly.
He'll show & tell everything again, in his promised new journal. Follow along and learn.

Hey Kimmy, JD Lighting is a company that makes ballasts and other supplies. But they are a wonderful sponsor that has top of the line products, ballasts being the best, at great prices. They are not a store or anything like that. But you can contact them directly if you need anything. And they have an awesome website. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

Thanks, but Propa Gator had already answered the question that I had directed at him.

420fied,

Just checkin' in...Can't wait to see the new digs...

Hope this finds you well and working hard on the new garden space.

:passitleft:

I have the same exact setup you use with the exception of the plastic tubs mine are different, I have perfect temps humidity everything right on track and my harvest was nowhere near comparable to yours followed your feeding exactly how you wrote in this journal. I don't know if its something I'm doing if my lights are to close or what but I'm not seeing results like your seeing results. any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks

I have the same exact setup you use with the exception of the plastic tubs mine are different, I have perfect temps humidity everything right on track and my harvest was nowhere near comparable to yours followed your feeding exactly how you wrote in this journal. I don't know if its something I'm doing if my lights are to close or what but I'm not seeing results like your seeing results. any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Could be the strain you are using too. Also 420fied is kinda like a hempy god, he just touches them and they sprout donkey dick buds! My big issue right now is getting a damn even canopy. Some of the plants just didnt want to grow, i have one that is 5 inches tall but has 13 bud sites LOL

what strain are you using? He uses a high yielding quick blooming strain that responds well to hydro style nutes.. Could be the only difference if you have everything else dialed in.

The amount of roots they have when you plant them will affect growth too, as will the size of the cutting.

420field..love the hempy sog..hope to duplicate this whole system..just can figure out a feed schedule..using the gh3 part like your last hempy sog..everything is the same..down to the strain..well i think..whr did you get your snow white strain...hope to hear from ya

I love idiocracy, hilarious. Yea the only head to head I haven't seen BPN take down the opponent was cyco platinum in thcspirits journal, and its not that different or even complete yet. Plus cyco is $800... It is very hard to justify not using BPN nowadays...

If someone buys $800 dollars of nutrients from me, I will be on call day and night to help with all grow questions!!!! :)
BPN......it's a "thirst mutilator" for plants!!!! :) :) :) ahhaha...I have seen "Idiocracy" and I love that chick "Rita", Maya Rudolph is hot.

Agreed, Love the BPN organics. Just started yesterday a Hempy DWC expiriment with BPN Organics. I added some soil mix to the vermiculite/perlite to hopefully help. Just a 4 bottle test run added to my normal soil grow. The 4 bottles take up the space of one 3 gallon pot. Has anyone tried this style with organics? any thought or suggestions.

Hey Corey, $800 worth of BPN would be a wise move by someone. BPN is the Best!! I proved that to myself.

Was just wondering what you keep your room temp and humidity at? Also, what do you use to keep them in that range? Ex. Dehumidifier, fans, ac unit, etc.

Back
Top Bottom