2 Liter Hempy SOG

what kind of medium is moms in?

Nice harvest!

I had 5 or 6 studs in this batch. I took photos of a couple of the heaviest. The cup weighs 8.5 grams. One weighed 19.2 grams and the other weighed 21.6 grams.

19_2.JPG

Hit your Tare button after placing the cup on the scales and it the display resets to "0."

Awesome haul, and I agree with Corey - nice cup! :yummy:

Actually, f*ck the cup, I'd like to bury my face in that big bowl or the broiling pan full. ;)

Thanks again for sharing your work with us. Absolute killer journal and growing brother. Nicely done. :bravo:

Hi 420fied,

Awsome and usual...very impressive #'s. :adore:

Can't wait to see the new space, be sure to post it here when you start...I'll/we'll be watching

:Namaste:

Very impressive, just read both of your journals start to finish, you are truly a legend. Hope you get a chance to stop by my grow and offer your input... Doing my best to copy you ha. Can't wait to jump into your new grow. :goodjob:

Your SOG threads are inspiring me to do the same :). Collecting 2 L's now for a future run. I have a 5x5 tent setup with about 1000 true draw watts of LED(2x@200w true, and 2x @300w-both are just under that, but pretty darn close). I was going to scrog my next run. I'm still on my first grow and have stumbled a bit with some light leak issues, heat issues and finally I got that under control I think. Had herm issues too. Hopefully, that won't repeat in future.

Anyway, with your BPN I'd probably go with those since the pricing and performance seems great. I think I read you prefer them to General hydro if I'm correct. Also, what is the cost per run in your nutes from the BPN vs General roughly. About the same or one much higher?

I think I also read, but can't find it now, that you only have to individually feed each plant for the first week or so, then you can just flood the tray with water/nutes which to me would save a TON of time vs having to continue feeding each individual 2l Pot. Plz correct me if I'm wrong. I have about 10 plants in 3-5 gallon pots now, and it takes well over a hour to feed them with my current setup and ineffeciency. I think your way would be way better for me to save some time. Plus is seems like the trimming and what not would be better as in more uniform and assembly line like process instead of tearing down bushes and digging about for little popcorn buds etc...

well anyway, thx for the inspiration :)

God bless you guys that spend hours per day watering. I would so screw up my plants if I went soil in any way shape or form. Just seeing what you guys do make me tip my hat. I'm too lazy and flaky to do soil or soil type of grow.

Hello,
Nice grow dude.
I was wondering if members of this site get a discount code for Blue Planet Nutrients ? After seeing your results I will more than likely give them a try.

Hello,
Nice grow dude.
I was wondering if members of this site get a discount code for Blue Planet Nutrients ? After seeing your results I will more than likely give them a try.
I pay list price for mine. Every other nute brand costs more, many are much more. BPN is factory direct, no middleman costs.
That's yours and my discount.

I pay list price for mine. Every other nute brand costs more, many are much more. BPN is factory direct, no middleman costs.
That's yours and my discount.
It never hurts to ask.
Why does your sig say JD Light ?

Hey Fied,
Is there a new journal for the new house yet ?

"Why does your sig say JD Light ?"

Kimmy, I buy everything I get, except one of my 600 watt digital ballasts. JDL gave me one of their excellent 600w eballasts to demonstrate on my current grow journal. It's a piece of first class equipment, runs at 110% literally. Big sticky buds under it are ripe right now. You remind me to re-link my grow in signature, thanks. I got all excited about the horrible CISPA legislation in congress, and took my journals off the sig to limit distraction. More gutting of our Constitutional rights and I cry crocodile tears.

My sig also features BPN, for several reasons: number one it's the best, in my opinion. 2) It's bargain priced, pleasing my thrifty Scots ancesters who nod approvingly in their graves. 3) Owner/manufacturer of BPN is a participating member, a friend, and a paying sponsor here at 420magazine. If I can help him promote his business by posting his Co name everywhere, I will. I'm bragging that I use BPN, and I am one smart gator. I have a pretty, pretty harvest to prove it and I'll post more pictures soon. I'm still trying to do a 420fied sog, but I have to put my own ideas into my grows. 420fied's first journal is a partial model for my newest scheme:
4" PVC hydroponic nft, sog sog, sog sog sog :cheer:

Too, I'll buy JDL when I need more lights because they're good, and they support this website.

@ Propa Gator
I am sold on the BPN thanks to Fied here.

I understand that your sig links to BPN, but when I mouse over JD Light it does not do anything so I thought it may be a growing style instead of a store....

@ Propa Gator
I am sold on the BPN thanks to Fied here.

I understand that your sig links to BPN, but when I mouse over JD Light it does not do anything so I thought it may be a growing style instead of a store....

Hey Kimmy, JD Lighting is a company that makes ballasts and other supplies. But they are a wonderful sponsor that has top of the line products, ballasts being the best, at great prices. They are not a store or anything like that. But you can contact them directly if you need anything. And they have an awesome website. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

dear JD lighting,
i could use a 600w too shitt, want to see it in action?!!!!!

p.s.
i referred my friends to buy off your site.

Sincerely,
a very serious farmer Glock.

Back
Top Bottom