2 Unknown Bag Seed - Sea Soil - CFL - Tent Grow

Looks like purple kush to me...here's my pk..look about the same to me.and if it's not there sure as hell related..got to be pk..there identical...

hmm.. you might be right. The coloring might just be in the nutes.

It's hard to say though, the bottom of the leaves where it connects is a bit different on the kush.

20160309_192611.jpg

IMG_20160309_121721.jpg

hard call..

I'm heading home tomorrow morning so I'll be posting pics in the afternoon.

I want to pick up a thing of distilled water but I was thinking about supplementing it with epsom salts. I know this works with regular gardening but does anyone know anything about adding it to cannabis water? Does it work; and if so, how much would I add to say 1L of distilled water?

I'm heading home tomorrow morning so I'll be posting pics in the afternoon.

I want to pick up a thing of distilled water but I was thinking about supplementing it with epsom salts. I know this works with regular gardening but does anyone know anything about adding it to cannabis water? Does it work; and if so, how much would I add to say 1L of distilled water?

It works. about 1/4 tsp per l. or 1 tsp per gal. :thumb:

It works. about 1/4 tsp per l. or 1 tsp per gal. :thumb:

I figured it was something like that, thanks!

It works but I would use it as a foiler application. .just my opinion ..that's what I do..I don't like adding salt in my soil..

I'd consider it but I was looking to use it more during flowering stages, when you shouldn't be adding any foil sprays.

IMG_20160319_080926.jpg

IMG_20160319_080957.jpg

Today is veg day 23 and my plants seem to be doing quite well. One plant is a few inches closer to the light and has been getting a LOT more node growth than the plant that's further away. I decided that I won't be topping the plants this round and will force flower when they're about a foot and a half tall.. so around 6-7 weeks veg. (currently on week 3)

PS: I'm watering my plants right now.

2016-03-16_21_39_28.jpg
2016-03-16_21_39_01.jpg
2016-03-16_13_26_28.jpg
I foiler all the time during flowering...look at my gallery..all buds have been foiler sprayed..that's just not true u can't do it during flower..
I figured it was something like that, thanks!

I'd consider it but I was looking to use it more during flowering stages, when you shouldn't be adding any foil sprays.

IMG_20160319_080926.jpg

IMG_20160319_080957.jpg

Today is veg day 23 and my plants seem to be doing quite well. One plant is a few inches closer to the light and has been getting a LOT more node growth than the plant that's further away. I decided that I won't be topping the plants this round and will force flower when they're about a foot and a half tall.. so around 6-7 weeks veg. (currently on week 3)

PS: I'm watering my plants right now.

I foiler all the time during flowering...look at my gallery..all buds have been foiler sprayed..that's just not true u can't do it during flower..

huh.. yeah maybe I got it wrong.

IMG_20160319_115144.jpg

I was just wondering... what's those little white bumps that show up on the leaf? It almost looks like a little bit of acne or something on the leaf. I know it's quite natural, but what's the science behind it?

I can't see any bumps from the photo you posted..but if you don't have spider mites don't worry about them spots.no biggie..

No, it's completely natural from what I can tell. All my plants have had it. Just wondering what it was about.

IMG_20160320_090054.jpg

I ended up topping both the plants yesterday.. they're both trimmed at the 5th leaf set. Usually I would have topped them earlier but I guess it's more recommended to do it around now for stress issues.

People keep telling me that I'm missing out on quality.. but only having 2 plants, I figured I'd chop down the quality a little bit by topping them once. It's true though; each time you top, you loose quality to stem production but gain triple the quantity. It just prolong's your veg state.

Yes ur right..it just prolongs veg..get more bud..why wouldn't you top..and for those who say it cuts quality..bullshit..I grow shit that will FU up..and I top..guess everyone has there opinion right..but the Proof is in the outcome..not talk.

Keep it green..!!

IMG_20160320_090054.jpg

I ended up topping both the plants yesterday.. they're both trimmed at the 5th leaf set. Usually I would have topped them earlier but I guess it's more recommended to do it around now for stress issues.

People keep telling me that I'm missing out on quality.. but only having 2 plants, I figured I'd chop down the quality a little bit by topping them once. It's true though; each time you top, you loose quality to stem production but gain triple the quantity. It just prolong's your veg state.

Quality is a bit of a loaded qualifier. You'll lose a little in the size of the top cola, but you'll more than make up for it in the number of slightly smaller colas. The quality of the flavor, smell, and effect won't be affected.

My $.02

IMG_20160320_090054.jpg

yeah i was wondering about that also....personally, im also with Arteekay.

IMG_20160322_113033.jpg

IMG_20160322_113047.jpg

Today is veg day 26 and I've noticed a big difference in node growth between the two plants. I'm honestly thinking that the plant further away (green pot) is going to turn male (bottom pic).

I also didn't really pack down the soil in the green pot compared to black; as an experiment to see if plants prefer solid or loose soil. So far from what I've seen.. they like solid but still breathable.

Sorry for not posting in awhile but honestly guys.. I really needed a week to myself just to get my own head out of my ass.

IMG_20160330_195407.jpg

As you can see.. I left my plants so I wasn't able to solve nutrient problems right away, but I want to go to the local garden supply store to get some fish based liquid fertilizer so I'm not just using Schultz.

I should be buying new fertilizer either tomorrow or the next day hopefully.

Yeah man, Exactly to the tune of what brother RTK and OldSchool said... A plant is a plant is a plant.. Regardless of topping, fimming or training modifications it will still be what it is.. Ya only lose out on quality with poor conditions or several generations of cloning a clone of a clone to make a clone to clone... A moms kid will be as good as the mom... A moms kids clone will start losing quality gradualy after you get to 3rd gen. It all sells the same... But it dont smoke the same.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom