2000 Watt Coco SOG, Snow White, Special Queen, Blue Mystic

Re: 2000 watt coco SOG, snow white, special queen, blue mistic.

Lights just came on in the flower room and I am loving this sq1 more and more. The calaxes are swelling and foxtailing more and more everyday. Pictures will be up soon

Hand watered drain to waist. Like soil just gotta water 2-3 x as much. U just pot it and keep it at the least moist and bam, u got ur meds. Very easy. And from what I read, coco will make the plant make more tarpins, what makes it smell and taste good, then hydro.

Coco coir has water holding capacity 3X soils'. My plants use about 20 oz per day. In 2 gal pots, plants don't suffer nor even slow if I miss a day, and feed twice as much the day after. I feed @ 1000 ppm, with 250 pre-load in the water. pH is between 5.6 and 6.1, and I don't care which; chelated minor minerals remain available to my happy harem.

I've tried auto-feeding with a small pump & timer, through drip emiters, but...
For now, hand-watering takes just a few minutes and I have a chance to look closely at each plant everyday. Feed just enough to allow a bit of extra to run through. I'll automate again, but other upgrades are more pressing.

I believe that coir is superior medium, and costs less than anything else except tap water. I need versatality for moving plants, or raise on blocks to be top-even. Soil allows this, but lacks the water-holding capacity of coir.

Coco coir has water holding capacity 3X soils'. My plants use about 20 oz per day. In 2 gal pots, plants don't suffer nor even slow if I miss a day, and feed twice as much the day after. I feed @ 1000 ppm, with 250 pre-load in the water. pH is between 5.6 and 6.1, and I don't care which; chelated minor minerals remain available to my happy harem.

I've tried auto-feeding with a small pump & timer, through drip emiters, but...
For now, hand-watering takes just a few minutes and I have a chance to look closely at each plant everyday. Feed just enough to allow a bit of extra to run through. I'll automate again, but other upgrades are more pressing.

I believe that coir is superior medium, and costs less than anything else except tap water. I need versatality for moving plants, or raise on blocks to be top-even. Soil allows this, but lacks the water-holding capacity of coir.

amen brother :tokin:

ok huge pic update grab some popcorn...
these were taken on 3-11.
the 5 test Special queens #1
IMG_33022.JPG
IMG_33012.JPG

one at a time
IMG_32763.JPG
IMG_32942.JPG
IMG_32921.JPG
IMG_32911.JPG
IMG_32901.JPG
IMG_3281.JPG
IMG_32822.JPG
IMG_32833.JPG
IMG_32851.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
IMG_3287.JPG
IMG_32862.JPG

both trays
IMG_3352_Large_.JPG

next batch of SQ1 to be harvested in about 10-14 days
IMG_3342_Large_.JPG
IMG_3343_Large_.JPG

the rest are from today
blue mistics, really not liking how these stretch these were flowered at 6-7" and now there around 30 something. to much for my style of growing. also had to pinch them to get there tops in the light. flumes on these bit*hes are HUGE.
IMG_3340_Large_.JPG
IMG_3339_Large_.JPG
IMG_3338_Large_.JPG
IMG_3329_Large_.JPG
IMG_3328_Large_.JPG
IMG_3321_Large_.JPG

These are some snow whites pheno a and b.
IMG_3326_Large_.JPG
IMG_3325_Large_.JPG
IMG_3347_Large_.JPG

IMG_3348_Large_.JPG

these are some of the last few og x green crack cross i wil be growing untill i can find some fresh genetics of it.
IMG_3335_Large_.JPG
IMG_3334_Large_.JPG
IMG_3333_Large_.JPG
IMG_3331_Large_.JPG

last but not least these are the tops of my SQ1s
IMG_3315_Large_.JPG
IMG_3318_Large_.JPG
IMG_3317_Large_.JPG
IMG_3319_Large_.JPG

some purple kush a cousin of mine grew just for shits
IMG_3314_Large_1.JPG

more pics in my gallery if your interested.

began the flush allready last thursday. they are getting 150ppm cal/mag with molasses, and a tbls per gallon of organic unsulfered molasses.

began the flush allready last thursday. they are getting 150ppm cal/mag with molasses, and a tbls per gallon of organic unsulfered molasses.

how well does molasses work in hydro, as far as clogging pumps and stuff??

oh your plants are beautiful

how well does molasses work in hydro, as far as clogging pumps and stuff??

oh your plants are beautiful

If u just dump it in it'll just be a mess. I mix it with some warm ro water b4 I mix it in. It helps it to mix really well. Haven't clogged a pump yet. I use it in everything. Thanks as well for the compliment :)

Well harvest has come and gone for round 1 of the Special queen #1. I'll be putting pics up soon. They were chopped on the greenest of holidays; saint patties day. They are hanging now. I'm guessing for 5 30" plants I'll get around 20 grams each. They were huge and every bud on them were keepers and none went in the hash bin. Smoked a bowl of one of the smaller one I dryed faster and I'm allmost unable to write this post because it's allmost impossible to put words in coherent sentences haha so sry if some of this doesn't make sence. I'll get pics up as soon as I can

You think you'll only get 20 grams off of a 30" plant? You should top your plants in veg a few times, and trim so you still only get top/main colas you could still have a 30" plant and you should get more per plant.. I'm in my first run with hydro and I've been surpercropping/pinching instead of topping, and then trimming everything to just keeep the colas and none of the bs. I'm 3 weeks in now well see how they turn out I'm expecting 2oz dried each

Im just being pessimistic to be honest. They were only 7" tall when I flowered them. As far as trimming all the bs, I did that to a couple and found they did not yield as much as the ones i didn't, much bigger top but a few grams shy of the others. These were my first harvest with this strain as well so I'm sure I will yield better the more I perfect it. Two oz seems like alot for a sog plant with a single cola. I'd be able to pull 5 lbs a light like that. Would be great but I think that's alot. That would be like 4-5 grams per watt wouldn't it.

I'm not doing a sog sorry if it came off that way. I vegged for 4 weeks, and I'm 3 weeks into flower, I'm standing around 22" aprox.

You flowered at 7" and are finishing at 30" that's pretty amazing growth even with the stretch in flower.

There's a few pics of when they were put into flowering. I don't vedge at all it saves room and time, if I want bigger plants I take bigger clones :) I get the same yield as bigger plants and if I loose a plant I'm only loosing a small fraction of the end yield. Def. Alotta work but worth it

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom