2012 The End Of Time - Going Back Outdoors

Cant wait to see how big your plants get using BPN outdoors! mine are monstrous right now. Btw don't be afraid to feed em a lot once they get bigger. I am well past the recommended feeding schedule with the BPN 2 part series with my 4 giants. I am at 20/ml grow/bloom 2ml bloom booster and molasses with no nute burns.
High Dipez,

I know what you mean brotha, I am so excited. Last year I was still a rookie on my 2nd grow, and now here we are again, with now my 5th grow and outdoors again. Last year I was still learning, reading everything I could read here on this wonderful site (BTW, whatcha think of the new look?) and now here we are, a year later, and I am armed with my knowledge, ready to feed the plants our wonderful line of Farmer's Pride with pride! And armed with SNS to drop a hiroshima on any pests that might stop and think, :hmmmm: that looks like a cozy home!" then they try and move in and what happens? (bugs) "isn't this a cozy home? wait! what's that? SSSSNNNNSSSS!!!" you know, instead of "RRAAAIIIDDDDD" :rofl:
:O Where did this one hide until now?! Subbed. :popcorn:
High jandre2k3,

You obviously don't keep up on the roster list on the BPN Army brotha. ssshhhhh it's ok, me too... :welcome: brotha, to another installment of BPN success stories :thumb:!

Oh I'm all in on this one!!

Wasn't it about a year ago we met here? lol
High RiverRasta,

Almost, just about a year now brotha, I started here in April of last year, you joined up in May. But no matter when, it's always an honor and pleasure to know each and every one of you fine brothas and sistas of this site. We will prevail in this prohibition, they can't stop us forever, in fact, are they now? We will be victorious.

:peacetwo:

P.S. who else uses the keyboard shortcut and is upset about the no use of it now? (I am refering to Alt + S to post your message when your done typing it)

Picture Update:

21.0 days tracking California Dream
21.0 days tracking Sweet Purple
26.2 days tracking Bubblegummer
26.2 days tracking GranDaddy Purp
26.2 days tracking Afgoo - BPN
26.2 days tracking Afgoo - SNS

OK, so now I have been feeding them all in 1/2 strength solution which is BPN Farmer's Pride: Grow, Bloom and Micro @ 5ml of each along with that I have added 5ml of the Organic Supplements Bio-Juice and Humate Tea as well. They have all been sprayed down with SNS 217 Spider Mite Control & SNS 203 Soil Drench Spray.

CD_42412.jpg

SP_42412.jpg

B_42412.JPG

G_42412.jpg

AB_42412.jpg

Now, with the Afgoo SNS experiment, I was having me a chat with a rep at SNS and I found out that I have been using the SNS 604A all wrong, it is an organic additive. So now I am thinking of what to do, I am going to be shipped out some of their new nutrient formula, but it's in a month, I can give them BPN but then that won't be a true versus show down now would it, so I think that I am just going to keep adding the additive to the water for the time being, if before a months time I start to notice something lacking, I will add some BPN to the minimum. But not only has that been the issue with that Afgoo, but now it has a fall back on her hands. My dog decided to climb up on the table that I have the ladies sitting on and have herself a little salad!

AS_42412.jpg

Luckily she left 2 leaves on it, I know she will pull through, since it happened the new growth has started coming out.

Picture Update:

OK, so now I have been feeding them all in 1/2 strength solution which is BPN Farmer's Pride: Grow, Bloom and Micro @ 5ml of each along with that I have added 5ml of the Organic Supplements Bio-Juice and Humate Tea as well. They have all been sprayed down with SNS 217 Spider Mite Control & SNS 203 Soil Drench Spray.

Now, with the Afgoo SNS experiment, I was having me a chat with a rep at SNS and I found out that I have been using the SNS 604A all wrong, it is an organic additive. So now I am thinking of what to do, I am going to be shipped out some of their new nutrient formula, but it's in a month, I can give them BPN but then that won't be a true versus show down now would it, so I think that I am just going to keep adding the additive to the water for the time being, if before a months time I start to notice something lacking, I will add some BPN to the minimum. But not only has that been the issue with that Afgoo, but now it has a fall back on her hands. My dog decided to climb up on the table that I have the ladies sitting on and have herself a little salad!

Luckily she left 2 leaves on it, I know she will pull through, since it happened the new growth has started coming out.

YAY for Herb.IQ!

Tell the dog it has to wait for full potency! At least you have 2 leaves left... and new growth is coming.

YAY for Herb.IQ!

Tell the dog it has to wait for full potency! At least you have 2 leaves left... and new growth is coming.

High jandre2k3,

Yea, the dog is lucky enough not to get some leather up her tails behind! I walked outside and I walked right past it and she was following me, then I noticed that it looked a little stemmy more than the leafyness that I had just recently seen of it, I turn around and look back at it, and the dog runs with her tail between her legs. I already knew that she was the one who done did it!

And yea like I said, I knew she was ok when I had seen that there was those leaves at least still. The new growth has already started.

High jandre2k3,

Yea, the dog is lucky enough not to get some leather up her tails behind! I walked outside and I walked right past it and she was following me, then I noticed that it looked a little stemmy more than the leafyness that I had just recently seen of it, I turn around and look back at it, and the dog runs with her tail between her legs. I already knew that she was the one who done did it!

And yea like I said, I knew she was ok when I had seen that there was those leaves at least still. The new growth has already started.

The feral cats around me do the same thing in my vegetable garden...I'll come outside the days after I plant, and there'll be be several plants that are just bare branches sticking out of the soil...

The feral cats around me do the same thing in my vegetable garden...I'll come outside the days after I plant, and there'll be be several plants that are just bare branches sticking out of the soil...

I have a remedy for feral cats... it's called a .410 bore shotgun loaded with rock salt and half the powder... Mean, I know, but cats seem to think they own everything. NIMBY!! (Not In My Back Yard!!)

High Everyone,

Sorry I have been gone for a while. I lost internet and I couldn't update from my phone as either, due to I lost service on that as well. Tough times, calls for unpaid bills. But, none the less, I am back! With a pix update for anyone still following. Hope you all enjoy.

AB_51512.JPG

AS_51512.JPG

B_51512.JPG

CD_51512.JPG

G_51512.JPG

SP_51512.JPG

Any questions? PLEASE! Feel free to ask.

High Everyone,

Sorry I have been gone for a while. I lost internet and I couldn't update from my phone as either, due to I lost service on that as well. Tough times, calls for unpaid bills. But, none the less, I am back! With a pix update for anyone still following. Hope you all enjoy.

Any questions? PLEASE! Feel free to ask.

HEY! Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the internet problems. Glad to see you got it all worked out. and GRATS ON THE News Hawk!!

HEY! Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the internet problems. Glad to see you got it all worked out. and GRATS ON THE News Hawk!!

High jandre2k3,

Thank you for the warm welcome back. It feels great to be back home. I just hope that all my followers will be back here as well to see the progress that I have gotten. Just got done with the fence last night, now I don't have to worry about my dog going in and eating my leaves at night.

ISPs seem to be giving lots of folks issues lately! Glad you're plugged in again!

:Namaste:

Easy Astonr mayn!
Thought I was subbed here, am now. Love the outdoor grows.

High JBC420,

Thanks for joining in, better late than never I always say. I have felt so lonely when I go to sit outside til I started these girls.

Sorry for the long wait everybody. But as you know, there really isn't much to tell during the Veg Stage!

Can say this for sure, the BPN Farmer's Pride is working nicely on all 6 of my ladies out there.

Well, here is a little picture update as of 2 days ago.

GROUP_6512.JPG

67.5 days tracking Afgoo - BPN - 2nd round of LST
AB1_6512.JPG

AB2_6512.JPG

AB3_6512.JPG

67.5 days tracking Afgoo - SNS - 2nd round of LST
AS1_6512.JPG

AS2_6512.JPG

AS3_6512.JPG

AS4_6512.JPG

67.5 days tracking Bubblegummer - 2nd round LST
B1_6512.JPG

B2_6512.JPG

B3_6512.JPG

62.3 days tracking California Dream - 2nd round LST
CD1_6512.JPG

CD2_6512.JPG

CD3_6512.JPG

Take notice to the amount of pistols that is coming out of her. California Dream showed off her pistols at 3 weeks old and has been showing them out since. Almost looks like she is going to start flowering.
CD4_6512.JPG

CD5_6512.JPG

CD6_6512.JPG

67.5 days tracking GranDaddy Purp - No LST
G1_6512.JPG

G2_6512.JPG

G3_6512.JPG

62.3 days tracking Sweet Purple - 2nd round LST
SP1_6512.JPG

SP2_6512.JPG

SP3_6512.JPG

Til next time, keep your gardens safe and secure!

Comments, Questions, Likes, Dislikes? Feel free to leave a comment!

Back
Top Bottom