2014 - Hempy - SOG - Sweet Tooth

My run off. I flushed with plain ph'ed water and caught the run off. Taken off the First and Second batch, that are four days apart. Been feeding with 8/16 Lucas with cal/mag. My ppm seems a little low, but I have never tested it before.

Unhealthy
PPM-----PH
621------5.8
502------6.1
677------5.8
996------5.7
672------5.8
554------6.1

Healthy
PPM------PH
400------6.0
375------6.1
447------5.7
540------5.7
591------6.0
599------5.8

your run off is looking good, when I was having issues my run off had much higher ph, and a higher ppm than it should have.
Since with water, additives and what have you Im normally sitting around 600-1200 ppm depending on how heavy i went on the feed, if my ppm was 1400 on run off, we'd have some issues somewhere.

no question about that,throwdo, as long as he checks calibration weekly,this is a huge step up over the drops/papers

If this was a free world,i have some videos testing the various pocket pens,the changes are crazy,to close to ballast,static,weak batteries
all play a part in the pens,really the reason I bought a tri-dip meter.

we will put that on this guys after harvest wish list hahahahhaa

C'mon,you gonna have a little dry enough,for new years eve??

Thanks everyone!!

I am recalibrating my pen weekly. Also got some tips to make it stay calibrated longer, for example only turn the pen on or off when it’s in the solution. I don't pull it out when it's on. Seems to help. I was off by .1 this week. I am prying to the Canna Gods I have some ready for the New Year. It only seems right to start off with some nice homegrown smoke.

yea cmon :) how is everything? :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom