2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

TODAY'S UPDATE

Humidifier has been off for days and humidity is 54 with curtain open and 65 with curtain closed. Marked everyone in preperation of taking clones from jack and thunder. measured everyone yesterday and they have grown 2 inches since the last time I measured them :). am getting excited again was kinda down when everything got stolen but now that I am back up and running and into my 5th week of veg I feel like everything is ok with the world. will take pics tomorrow when I feed as I am not at home right now

today everyone got 15 ml budda grow and trinity in one gal of water . all is well humidity 56 temp 75

well D day is here 6.5 hrs and counting then I can place my order on Ebay decided to splurge and am gonna order 2 mars 300w for 140 USD if everything goes well i will have em by next fri

order made and here is what was ordered
2PCS Mars Hydro 300 Led Grow Light 140w True Power For Indoor Medical Veg Flower
Estimated delivery: Mon. Mar. 7
LUSTER LEAF 1845 RAPITEST DIGITAL Soil Plant Garden PH Sensor Meter Tester Test
Estimated delivery: Wed. Mar. 9

Can Not Freaking Wait

TODAY'S UPDATE

Everyone got a one gal. drink and a good run off temp today 79 humidity 72
Lights were shipped out this morning and should be here by Wens. . Decided to wait till lights get here next week to do any more clones. If everything works out I will be doing a DIY veg/seed/clone cabinet.gonna go for it and see what I can do like someone told me i am investing in my grow ( just have to keep telling my wallet that ). Well here are the stars of the show
Blue Fire
Blue_Fire4.jpg

Jackalope
Jackalope4.jpg

Thunder Paws in the middle
Thunder_Paws1.jpg

All are about 42 days old

Clones Blue Fire 10 days old
Clones148.jpg

looks like i might loose one forgot to air em out for 3 days

the clones are aALL BLUE FIRE SO YEAH CAN JUST TAKE SOMEMORE CLIPPINGS

P/h tester came in today ph at 7 gonna flush with some ph down

using coco and perlite think that is considered soil less

will shoot for between 6 and 6.5

Either way the point is the same don't mix ph down or fertilizer in the plant pot. Mix it in water sepperately then add it.
Another tip for fertilizer, whatever the directions say I would start with half of whatever they say. They are trying to sell fertilizer as much as possible not trying to make your plants good. More is absolutely not better then the right amount. Nutrient burn will stunt your growth. Once you get the hang of it you can slowly up the dosage from half until you start to see the tips change color

i knew not to add the ph down straight to plant read the directions and it was a obvious thing for me LOL

Ok wanted to take the time to say I am getting good at this and have come a long way BUT i could not of done it without you guys. The knowledge i have gained has come from a great community of growers. I just want to say THANK YOU

TODAY'S UPDATE

The lights came in today and are installed in the flower room and the clone/seedling/veg area. The flower room got flipped to 12/12 today at 42 days. Checked the clone tray today when I was putting in the mars and am getting roots on 3 out of 4 of them/ gonna take clippings from jack and thunder soon as i know their sex. This is getting to be fun

Here are the stars of the show
New Toy
New_Toy2.jpg

New_TOys1.jpg

Thunderpaws 42 days new lights
Thunderpaws_New_Light.jpg

Jackalope forefront 42 days new lights
Jacklope_New_lights.jpg

Blue Fire 42 days new lights
Blue_Fire_New_Lights.jpg

Clones 12 days new light
Clones_new_Light_2.jpg