2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

Easier to take clones right away on the Thunderpaws and Jackalope then when you find males kill thier corresponding clones.
Make sure you are careful with the labelling. Doing great! Ten weeks or so until you have your own smoke. And you will be the first person to ever smoke Thunderpaws :cool:

will definately have to do a smoke retort on that. will do the clones tomorrow when I water gotta remember first week of flower no nutes

everyone got their bath yesterday planted the 3 blue fire clones and cut clones off of Jack I will cut clones off of thunder today when the lights come on. Jack #4 looked sickly and only had one shoot off it so I sacrificed that one as a clone. I hope i can stay good at doing clones seeds just are not in my budget all the time

Good job. Just make sure you label each original plant and clone sepperately like TP1, TP2, JL1 etc. If you don't know which is witch after then it is worthless.
Cloning is super easy, you will see. Many different methods and almost all have very high success rates. I am surprised if I lose any clones at all and I usually take two of each just to be sure. Then when they both root just throw away the smallest one.

If you need tips check out pigeons420 cloning video

am sick as a dog send wonton soup

I decided not to water today the buckets were still pretty heavy from Sunday watering.things are starting to look lively in the flower room. took some pics just before lights out
Blue fire forefront
Bluefire1.jpg

Thunderpaws
Thunderpaws1.jpg

Jackalope
Jackalope5.jpg

the ones in Flower?

arrrrrgggggg cant load fotos tied em down ingenious use of yarn

still cant upload fotos not on any browser

i can not even do one it keeps asling me to sign in when i try to uploaad

sexed plants today and out od 4 jacks I have 4 females and out of 4 thunders I have 1 male and blue fire are both female

sexed plants today and out od 4 jacks I have 4 females and out of 4 thunders I have 1 male and blue fire are both female pulled male and coresponding clone

nope send me a email i can send em to if you can want you to see em

TODAY'S UPDATE

Today the clones got planted and watered all clones Watered and fed the flower room with mixture of 10/10/15 ml nutes of budda bloom budda grow and trinity

Back
Top Bottom