2016 Closet Grow Tbay Canada - Nebula & White Widow

codymotionlss

so i have grown a bunch of times now and my most successful was this past summer when i grew 40 plants outdoors guerilla style i love growing weed it is my calling and i would love to do it proffessionally

re: 2016 Closet Grow Tbay Canada - Nebula & White Widow

today i am starting my closet grow again im going to put all of my experience and wisdom into this grow so i just finished the germeination process and now i have set up my lights and am now waiting for them to sprout

WIN_20160124_09_20_11_Pro.jpg

Right on fellow Canuck, lookn like things are gonna come together very nicely for ya:thumb: I picked up some great CFL s from the local grow store for supplemental light and they work soooo good along the fluorescents. Good luck buddy, I ll be peaking in from time to time if you don't mind.:cheer:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

sorry i havent updated my grow journal in a while . anyways things have been mooving along nicely i started using nutrients and have also added another area in my room for starting out the plants heres some pics check em out and peace out :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom