2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

Absolutely, mate.
My first foray will be with some giberellic acid (when). Like silver you can reverse a branch, but it can help to germinate ancient seeds too. You know that. That’s what I’ve been thinking of.
Had to wait for lockdown to finish.
Next will be a pay or two to catch up some.
Top of a short list though, yeah.

How do you do reversals?

Absolutely, mate.
My first foray will be with some giberellic acid (when). Like silver you can reverse a branch, but it can help to germinate ancient seeds too. You know that. That’s what I’ve been thinking of.
Had to wait for lockdown to finish.
Next will be a pay or two to catch up some.
Top of a short list though, yeah.

How do you do reversals?
sounds good, im not sure how safe giberillic acid is, i messed around with some & got a fair bit on my hands about 15yrs ago, had a strange lump come up on my torso for more than a year, doctors could not explain it yet it was not cancer? im thinking silver maybe safer? i do not know how to do reversals, i just outcross 2 different proven types if possible, thats all i do, if you do go down that path its just a matter of choosing the best male & female/s you can find...after that its in the hands of the gods!

well 23/05/20 has marked the end of this seasons grow with the last plant pulled yesterday, with the first seeds planted on 16/08/19 its more than a 10mth season, first seeds for the 2020/2021 season will be planted sometime in early August 2020, next seasons journal will be a continuing version year after year to save having the grows split up into separate yearly logs, thanks to all who have reacted positively in this journal & may the Gods of the grow be with you

early Jan 2023 these will be hitting the Jiffies for some good ol pollen chuckin fun!
mission - looking for a quality 'colorful' range
Rare Dankness Rare Darkness x 2pks
Hammerhead Pink Banana Crush x 2pks
DVG Brandywine x 3pks
Norstar Bedrock Boogie x 2pks
GDP x 1pk
DVG Grandpas Breath x 1pk

IMG_7540.JPG

Hi MrX, I'm here for the grow and pollen chuck. Welcome back.
here is the area i will be in

Back
Top Bottom