2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

this (UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble) x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies with 2 plants in one pot shows different phenos
IMG_6152.JPG
IMG_6147.JPG

IHG Timeless Montage(Mendo Montage x Dosidos) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(Orange Cookies x FPOG) - originally had approx 3k of these seeds from this cross but down to about 200 now, always sad to see a fine specimen start to run low in numbers...maybe time to do some more crosses?
this one fits the bill in all areas, nil herm rate, relatively fast maturing with a generous yield, the smoke is great as well
IMG_6454.JPG

You're getting such superb looking buds from your crosses - keep it up! :thumb:
At least you managed to get some excellent genetics in the beginning to kick off such fine looking plants and pollen chucking. Often I see in seed bank adverts, about all the free seeds they throw in, to be honest I've got f*ck all space to grow in and I don't want to risk growing bunches of random unwanted freebies that may be nothing special and waste my resources. I think getting the best genetics first must be an important thing.

At least you managed to get some excellent genetics in the beginning to kick off such fine looking plants and pollen chucking. Often I see in seed bank adverts, about all the free seeds they throw in, to be honest I've got f*ck all space to grow in and I don't want to risk growing bunches of random unwanted freebies that may be nothing special and waste my resources. I think getting the best genetics first must be an important thing.
cheers Stunger, absolutely right about growing out those unknown freebies, especially if you want to cross them, made that mistake for years until deciding to cross only solid proven types, though on the rare occasion some of those freebies have outshone the paid for types but in general its a no bet

IHG Timeless Montage(Mendo Montage x Dosidos) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(Orange Cookies x FPOG) - originally had approx 3k of these seeds from this cross but down to about 200 now, always sad to see a fine specimen start to run low in numbers...maybe time to do some more crosses?
this one fits the bill in all areas, nil herm rate, relatively fast maturing with a generous yield, the smoke is great as well
IMG_6454.JPG
So if you back-cross this line with itself now, you stabilise some of these traits and get another 3kg, sorry 3K seeds :adore:

So if you back-cross this line with itself now, you stabilise some of these traits and get another 3kg, sorry 3K seeds :adore:
im not sure how to backcross, supposed to take the original mama and seed her up with a male from this lot i think? but what happens if i do not have the original mama? ive got a few other good packs of different types so im thinking of crossing them next season, looking to do some Triangle Kush X Gorilla Glue #4 crosses with some 88G-13/HashPlant thrown in for good measure

Bodhi - Old School Hashplant (Vintage PNW Hashplant x 88g13/HP)
Norstar - Monkey Bizness(GG#4 x Banana OG)
RedEyedGenectics - Loctite(Mt Rainier x GG#4)
Rare Dankness - Leroy OG(Triangle Kush x Rare Dankness)
Bodhi - Phone Home(Triangle Kush x Wookie)

damn i just realized the IHG Timeless Montage used in the above cross were freebies! a lucky break there

Back
Top Bottom