2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

2nd wave

HI - IHG Timeless Montage x Cannarado Barney Rubble
N - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble
SD2 - Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel x Chemdog x Romulan

plants are approx 2'/70cm high & will be transplanted into 20gal/70ltr fabric pots next week
IMG_5248.JPG

Congrats on your harvest, X!
The names of those strains suggest to me they’d get a donkey high enough to forget how to spell the word. Well done,
:morenutes:
hi DD, your avatar, Papaver Somniferum i presume? do you find her more than a pretty flower? had a buddy who had a bunch of it growing in his backyard just for decorative purposes, i milked quite an amount & put in my coffee, mainly got an nauseous feeling much stronger than any good feeling so i left it alone after that, though i would like to have a smoke of it in the future, where do you stand with that herb?

Papaver Somniferum
Ah, yes.
where do you stand with that herb?
Well.

It turns out the poppy in my avatar is Papaver rhoeas, the remembrance poppy.

more than a pretty flower?
Oh, yes.

So, for both of us this flower is a symbol of ANZAC Day, April 25. Did you know it was intended to be in remembrance of Armistice Day that the first ship load of paper poppies was sent? The ship was late, so we repurposed them. Not very common knowledge crikey
My grandfather fought at Gallipoli fuck and never spoke about it to anyone. I didn’t meet him until he was an old man and even more broken, wouldn’t mind being the former one day I’m trying
My avatar also has a twig of totara across it. The totara is a traditional symbol of strength here. Ffs
Just over a year ago now a very dear old cat of mine died. I planted the totara on him because he’s one of the strongest people I ever met and the poppies coz he was my fallen soldier phwww I miss him every day. The poppies are up again.

Far out it’s like trying to push the same poles of a magnet together. That’s weird.

I made my 1st, my 100th, and my 420th posts on this forum each in sweet Sue’s opioid tapering thread.
I put an end to a lifetime of relapses once and for all just over a year ago. There will be no more opiate based pain relief for me unfortunately my organs simply shut down. It’s like hitting the E-stop on a machine.
had a buddy
Me too. Maybe a few :(
i would like to have a smoke of it in the future
I commend the idea and wish you every success with that! I’m not being ironic I’m being envious. It is what I had planned to do too.

Ah, yes.

Well.

It turns out the poppy in my avatar is Papaver rhoeas, the remembrance poppy.

Oh, yes.

So, for both of us this flower is a symbol of ANZAC Day, April 25. Did you know it was intended to be in remembrance of Armistice Day that the first ship load of paper poppies was sent? The ship was late, so we repurposed them. Not very common knowledge crikey
My grandfather fought at Gallipoli fuck and never spoke about it to anyone. I didn’t meet him until he was an old man and even more broken, wouldn’t mind being the former one day I’m trying
My avatar also has a twig of totara across it. The totara is a traditional symbol of strength here. Ffs
Just over a year ago now a very dear old cat of mine died. I planted the totara on him because he’s one of the strongest people I ever met and the poppies coz he was my fallen soldier phwww I miss him every day. The poppies are up again.

Far out it’s like trying to push the same poles of a magnet together. That’s weird.

I made my 1st, my 100th, and my 420th posts on this forum each in sweet Sue’s opioid tapering thread.
I put an end to a lifetime of relapses once and for all just over a year ago. There will be no more opiate based pain relief for me unfortunately my organs simply shut down. It’s like hitting the E-stop on a machine.

Me too. Maybe a few :(

I commend the idea and wish you every success with that! I’m not being ironic I’m being envious. It is what I had planned to do too.
ahhh i see the Poppy has a strong influence on your life in more ways than 1, sorry to hear you have needed to have strong pain relief medicine for a long time, my father had very bad Rheumatoid Arthritis since early 20's, what a bizarre blend of toxic medicines he were forced to consume over the yrs, he passed at 74yrs, i personally thought he woud have passed at approx 60 considering the unending assault of before mentioned meds, as it were it was one of those common hospital caught infections that ended him, he were in there just for some routine examinations when he got Sepsis, hospitals really are the nastiest of places!

*pretty sure ive got this statistic correct - 1 in 5 hospital deaths are caused by a person acquiring a bug/infection in said hospital and not for the actual reason the person is there in the first place

glad to see these new crosses coming up with 99% germination rate, cant get over how lousy some banks are with supplying costly seeds that do not offer high germination rates, if a simple person like myself can do that then where are their minds at? most likely f**k U...while i take your money!
have planted 2 or 3 seeds per jiffy because being regs some will be male, so they are culled & hopefully 1 female are left per jiffy, if 2 females then the best will be left to grow while the other are culled, if 2 are nice girls then sometimes both are left to grow side by side

WA1 - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
WN - Bodhi Sunshine Daydream x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
IMG_5251.JPG

these transplanted well from 1gal/4ltr containers into 20gal/75ltr fabric pots
UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble below
unfortunately none of the Sour Diesel x Chemdog x Romulan Survived cos of strong fungal disease present in grow area so only the above UK Cheese cross & IHG Timeless Montage x Cannarado Barney Rubble are left for the 2nd wave
IMG_5256.JPG

unfortunately none of the Sour Diesel x Chemdog x Romulan Survived cos of strong fungal disease present in grow area so only the above UK Cheese cross & IHG Timeless Montage x Cannarado Barney Rubble are left for the 2nd wave
Good stuff Mr X, shame about the fungal losses. I like how your strain mixes all seem so legendary in their makeup.

Good stuff Mr X, shame about the fungal losses. I like how your strain mixes all seem so legendary in their makeup.
cheers Stunger, my fault about the fungal issue, forgot to treat the affected ones with Mycorrhizal/Tricho mixture & paid the toll.
i try to buy from the proven banks & types that have been grown out by others with good outcome from reading this & other forums, sometimes take a chance with an unknown, can't go wrong with strains from the list of banks below imo

Bodhi
Rare Dankness
Cannarado
Cannaventure
Sincity
Seed Junkey
BOG Seeds
DVG
Karma Genetics
ONI Seed Co
Relentless Genetics
Dynasty
Archive
Hammerhead Genetics
JAWS
TGA/Subcool
RedEyedGenetics
MassMedicalStrains
Connoisseur Genetics
HumboldtCSI
UndergroundOriginalsSeeds
even budget banks like -
Nirvana
KC Brains
can put really good genetics on the table as well!

Awesome Mr X, appreciate the list :hookah:
here's what im talkin about fire in some of these budget beans, used this in a cross with Spice of Life's Sweet Tooth #3 back in 2003, result were toxic potent offspring, 2 snips with the trim scissors & they were jammed with hash, took hrs to trim 1oz cos of constantly scraping hash off them, got a fair few packs of this in the storage for future crosses.
also KC's Mango is a winner & used by other banks to outcross with
seedshs.png

Again... from Nirvana Seeds Aurora Indica & Papaya are well known to be as good as anything around today, just gotta pheno hunt through them, they are cheap enough to buy a good number of packs to find that special 1
2seeds.png

I am mentally making note of these. They sound great, but it's always more reassuring when a grower speak highly of strains, especially for breeding potential too. I like your thoughts on the KC Brains as well.

here we are with these WL - Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Archive Face Off OG just transplanted into 4ltr/1gal pots, then later transplanted again into larger fabric pots, these plants are getting supplemental light to thwart budding process until suitable timeline(approx in 6-8wks)
IMG_5280.JPG

N - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble approx 5'/1.5m high in 75ltr/20gal fabric pots, this 2nd wave are left to the natural outdoor light cycles, pistils are forming so a change over to bloom nutes becomes imminent
IMG_5283.JPG

As usual the strains you are working with sound amazing!
That’s a lot of work too, Mr X.
Should keep a few people happy?!
Glad you’re doing good.
:peace: :cool:
cheers DD, that WL just tested recently came through very nice, but the others all need to be regrown as earlier dust storms possibly carrying some form/s of mite seemed to have stunted bud formation in most of the first wave

Nice to see that red earth, reminds me of Oz.
you spent some time here? hope you enjoyed your travels! that red earth is actually pretty fertile, and oddly enough there are long dormant rhizomes & seeds that given enough rain tropical plants & ferns will spring forth, its a desert now, but once in 25yrs it rained enough for those tropical surprises to show, if i hadnt have seen it i would not have believed it, because this has been one dry area for thousands of years

you spent some time here? hope you enjoyed your travels! that red earth is actually pretty fertile, and oddly enough there are long dormant rhizomes & seeds that given enough rain tropical plants & ferns will spring forth, its a desert now, but once in 25yrs it rained enough for those tropical surprises to show, if i hadnt have seen it i would not have believed it, because this has been one dry area for thousands of years
I spent most of the 1980's in Australia, travelled about but mostly in Sydney, always remember the dry heat and smell of Eucalyptus on walking out from Kingsford Smith airport. Yes some places when rain cycles are irregular can put on beautiful displays of blooming plants when those rains come. Yes I imagine the red earth must have a lot of good minerals in it too for our favorite plant!

Back
Top Bottom