2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

We have been getting some rain, sunny days close to the mid 20's C, but fairly dry with a bit of wind, I have felt that cannabis perhaps gets more sticky with wind, it getting dry tho, the lawn grass has died off a lot. But I think that is good, just as long as we don't get long days of rain, I don't want bud rot.
ahhhhhh 25C...my fav temp, so it sounds like NZ is going through a dry time too with the lawn perishing? though im like you in that as long as the conditions are right for the plants everything else comes second lol

home made cross of -
Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel x Chemdog x Romulan.
made around 2007, seed viability has dropped to 70%
if i were to name this cross it would be 'The Reekers'
...cos they really stink up the place!
IMG_5218.JPG

summation of new types listed below just harvested are - due to heavy & continuous dust storms the flowering processes were hampered & the buds did not develop properly, not sure whether it were mites in the dust or just the effect of the dust, these will need to be grown out again hopefully in better circumstances to see a proper outcome

WJ - PRK x Mosca C99 x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream
WL - Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Archive Face Off OG
WM - Bodhi Sunshine Daydream x Bodhi Space Monkey
WP - Rare Dankness Night Terror OG x Bodhi Space Monkey
WR - IHG Cactido x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Dynasty Platinum Hucklebery Cookies
WB1 - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Canarado Barney Rubble x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream
WC - Bodhi Space Monkey x Archive Face Off OG
WG1 - GDP x Mosca C99 x Bodhi Space Monkey

Merry Christmas MrX thank you for putting inspiration and excitement into my hobby this past few months. All the best in the new year.

And why do I want to chuck pollen so bad it is like an addiction. I have been texting all my buddies...u got some pollen man i gotta get me some pollen.

Merry Christmas MrX thank you for putting inspiration and excitement into my hobby this past few months. All the best in the new year.

And why do I want to chuck pollen so bad it is like an addiction. I have been texting all my buddies...u got some pollen man i gotta get me some pollen.
Cheers GHempster, happy xmas there too, glad you are inspired to throw pollen around, i know the seedbanks wont like hearing this but it frees people from the limitation of buying seed only, one good cross & its 1000s, enough for many years

Happy new year mrX!
May your buds be dank and happiness hit you hard. :peace: :yummy:

There’s a weird light over the South Island this morning. It’s because of smoke from the wild fires over there. Holy moly.

Happy new year mrX!
May your buds be dank and happiness hit you hard. :peace: :yummy:

There’s a weird light over the South Island this morning. It’s because of smoke from the wild fires over there. Holy moly.
Hi DD & best wishes for 2020! shit yeah these fires are the wildest ive seen, im well away from it but it seems they can go anywhere, its 43C/109F right now here, theres no water anywhere & the flies are all over a person trying to get some moisture from our miserable heatstressed bodies lol, read a longterm weather prediction from the Gov for our locale ,by 2050 the average summer temperatures will be approx 60C/140F, in essence the report noted that it would be impossible to live in that temp range & people in those regions will need to move to the coastal areas...the fun is only just beginning!

Yesterday’s dawn was yellow and by midday the smoke had blocked out the sun it was like midnight outside. Very eerie. I could taste burning eucalyptus in the smell of the smoke all day. When I got home from work by mid afternoon I couldn’t see the top of the hill on the opposite side of the valley. It was the pall of smoke, not a cloud. I’m on the east coast of nz here!
Genuinely scared for our Anzac cobbers, sport. :oops:

The implications of that are mindboggling. Altho we take it for granted, balance is usually a fine line. Hope all continues well for you and your growing, which might I say is superb!
yes its an extreme outcome, not counting rising sea levels & how that will affect coastal communities? appreciate your positive thoughts & best wishes for 2020!

Yesterday’s dawn was yellow and by midday the smoke had blocked out the sun it was like midnight outside. Very eerie. I could taste burning eucalyptus in the smell of the smoke all day. When I got home from work by mid afternoon I couldn’t see the top of the hill on the opposite side of the valley. It was the pall of smoke, not a cloud. I’m on the east coast of nz here!
Genuinely scared for our Anzac cobbers, sport. :oops:
thats amazing the smoke reached NZ in such concentration! there are mass evacuations going on now that are not just a few towns but entire stretches of coastal areas, there are a lot of looting going on in shops & fuel stations in those areas as no power means ATM machines are down, weather forecasters/firemen are predicting a very bad day tomorrow with high temps combined with strong & hot dry winds, thanks for your genuine concern, its sad for those who have lost everything they own & even close ones as well, i must start thinking of having fire insurance for sure now, & hope you people there do not start to get fires happening too, its pretty dry in NZ at the moment i heard

regardless life goes on, 2nd wave are mooching along fairly slowly, as can be expected in the present very hot conditions, on Sunday 5th the 3rd wave will be planted, these will have supplemental light added to bring the hrs up to 20hrs on 4hrs off, then when plants are at optimum height lights will be discontinued when natural daylight hrs are 12/12, plantings will include -

proven types -

Z3 - Paradise Seeds Sensi Star x Bodhi Goji OG
HI - IHG Timeless Montage x Cannarado Barney Rubble
N - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble
WL- Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Archive FaceOff OG

new untested crosses -

WA1 - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
WC1 - Bodhi Space Monkey x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
WF - GDP x Mosca C99 x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
WH2 - GDP x Mosca C99 x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream
WK - Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Bodhi Space Monkey
WN - Bodhi Sunshine Daydream x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
WO - Bodhi Sunshine Daydream x Archive FaceOff OG
WQ - Bodhi Blueberry Hashplant x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream

Back
Top Bottom