2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

Hey X. I took a random off-ramp from highway 420 and found myself here..
... thought it looked to be up your street.

Hope all is good :peace: :yummy: :cool:

Hey X. I took a random off-ramp from highway 420 and found myself here..
... thought it looked to be up your street.

Hope all is good :peace: :yummy: :cool:
hi DD, nice new avatar! cruising the highways while everyone is in home detention...just can't keep some people locked up hey lol, funny thing is with all the happenings with the virus nothing really has changed here cos we all live like hermits as it is...only difference is no toot paper ha

2 pics below Bodhi Space Monkey x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, ears are pinned back waiting to sample this one!
wc2.JPG

wc-2.JPG

below pic Bodhi Blueberry Hashplant x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream
wq.JPG

tanx Mr Stunger, hope you are keeping safe amid this troubled globe we tread!
Yes we're all good thanks. Locked down and locked in. At least I am sitting on a good harvest this year. It's a bit tricky being able to go and sit with my plants on the balcony without drawing unwanted attention from the family, and the wife doesn't like that whenever I do open the balcony doors the 'dank close to harvest' smell invades the house! Anyway probably all chopped in a week. :hookah:

Hey X good to see you. Been wondering after ya. Glad that the virus hasn’t slowed the gardens down! Especially looking at that Bodhi/Dynasty cross, crikey! Trichs on her leaves like rain drops.
hi DD, nice new avatar!
Thank you. And like our mate Stunger I’m locked up with a couple of recent, yummy mini harvests and another to come. We’ve had harder days.

With your gardens all coming on I hope you’re going to drive us mental now with pictures of insanely photogenic cannabis?
Fair dinkum.

good that you have some of the nice supplies to see you through this unusual time, thanks to for the compliment, a few of the newer crosses are coming along well -

below pic Blueberry x Mikado x UK Cheese x Cannarado Barney Rubble, not for everyone with a heavy narcotic stone
IMG_5499.JPG

below new cross Blueberry x Mikado x UK Cheese x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, hoping she smokes up ok
IMG_5529.JPG

Then I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
She could make me happy (happy, happy)

I turned around, she was gone (where did she go)
And all I had left
Was one little flower in my hand

But I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
She had made me happy (happy, happy)

long time away but here we are - first up - Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Bodhi Space Monkey, various pheno's, this cross were created approx 10mths ago, with this being the first time grow
IMG_5654.JPG
IMG_5674.JPG
IMG_6014.JPG
IMG_6088.JPG

a summation of different grow methods & what ive found that works for me, no need for the extensive variety of nutes Canna &/or other brands that insist 5-7 different additives are required to produce ace buds, most of this last lot of plants were grown with not even an Coco specific nute regime but just a general hyroponic A & B formula, no PK or Bloom Boosters
'been doing some experimentation this last 5yrs with Mycorrhizal/Trichodermal fungus preparations(Great White Mycrrhizae etc) in Coco substrate with basic A & B Coco nutes in Fabric pots, the findings are that even though the directions on various Myco/Tricho are to use for a limited amount of time, then when beneficial fungae are established treatment may be discontinued are not really the case, i can see after about 1 week of discontinuing the treatment a definite lowering in vitality of the plants are evident, have found that adding even such a small amount like one fifth of a small teaspoon per 10litres is enough to keep the plant vigor in check, i have grown in organic soils for many years previous but cannot say i had the same good results than using Coco with a constant small dose of Myco/tricho treatment in fabric pots, bottom line is this -
growing in Coco with basic nutes & constant Myco/Tricho treatment in fabric pots will offer, much denser & finer bud structure, much more resinous buds, have found that 2 same type plants grown side by side in soil & Coco a large difference in end product by up to 30% more bud weight per volume with the Coco/Mycco/Trico/fabric pot combination coming out the clear winner, if you want super dank buds try it & see, of course the original strains you choose are important to begin with'

so this is the grow & bloom nute regime used here -

fresh river water
addition of a good brand Mycorr/Tricho blend with 1 fifth teaspoon per 10ltres constant throughout the entire grow cycle
basic good brand hydro grow formula such as General Hydroponics Flora Micro/Flora Grow
basic good brand hydro Bloom Formula such as General Hydroponics Flora Micro/Flora Bloom
up to 1200ppm during Bloom weaned down to 250ppm during final weeks
good quality fabric pots with a run to waste system, drip trays upside down so no toxic salt buildup
good quality Coco Coir @ 80%/20% perlite
pH aimed at 6.0
no addition of any other additive needed
Datz all folks!

Back
Top Bottom