2024 Winter Grow

kaw900r

I was having issues germinating and reached out to Bill284. As always he put me back on track reading his info and realizing what I was doing wrong. Finally I has the first 2 leaves and another just picked thru. T/u my brotha
1000005037.jpg

I was having issues germinating and reached out to Bill284. As always he put me back on track reading his info and realizing what I was doing wrong. Finally I has the first 2 leaves and another just picked thru. T/u my brotha
1000005037.jpg
Woohooo, beans a popped. :thumb:
Are you running a journal?
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm thinking about it since I have all new equipment. So I probably need to move it o er to that section. Let read up on how to do that. Again t/u for your help. The 3 are up and I just put a 4th seed in water last night.

20240114_061844.jpg
When you up pot those there is a mesh membrane on the outside that I remove.
Some leave it but I like the roots to be free.
There is a perforation to tear it off just before you plant it.
Also those mats get really hot.
It can damage babies, I have mine on a thermostat.
Just 2 cents. ;)
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When you up pot those there is a mesh membrane on the outside that I remove.
Some leave it but I like the roots to be free.
There is a perforation to tear it off just before you plant it.
Also those mats get really hot.
It can damage babies, I have mine on a thermostat.
Just 2 cents. ;)
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Agreed, I take the mesh off also and the mat isn't plugged in. That's part of the mistake I was making you helped correct. I do like the idea of having it on a thermostat for cloning, what do you use? Learn something new every time I reach out, t/u.

Blessings

Agreed, I take the mesh off also and the mat isn't plugged in. That's part of the mistake I was making you helped correct. I do like the idea of having it on a thermostat for cloning, what do you use? Learn something new every time I reach out, t/u.

Blessings
Great, sorry I forgot. :Namaste:
Here is what I use.

Screenshot_20240114-073557_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have the grow hub on both tents with that and love it. I thought you meant there was a way to regulate the mat, sorry. Grown hubs are great

20231230_143439.jpg
That stat is for the mat.
Plugs directly into it.
If you want just hit the report button and ask to be moved to journals in progress.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Is it going to give me a stretching growth issue if I keep my light up higher than 18"? Light is pretty wide I new setup and might be a little problem to lower/raise with pull cords. Here's a pic of room and light 60x60x80 tent 600w light

20231130_223206.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem. But I do try to keep them as close as possible 12-16in. Sometimes I run random plants together, but I never go over 16inches. I will pinch a branch and lay it over to keep my canopy as even as I can. I do use pulley's inside the tent. It makes moving the light much easier.

Shouldn't be a problem. But I do try to keep them as close as possible 12-16in. Sometimes I run random plants together, but I never go over 16inches. I will pinch a branch and lay it over to keep my canopy as even as I can. I do use pulley's inside the tent. It makes moving the light much easier.
Yes, it's on pulleys. I was just wondering

Is it going to give me a stretching growth issue if I keep my light up higher than 18"? Light is pretty wide I new setup and might be a little problem to lower/raise with pull cords. Here's a pic of room and light 60x60x80 tent 600w light

20231130_223206.jpg
You can always raise the pots at the start.
Might be easier than raising and lowering the light.
As the grow drop them down.
Just an option.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's the option I'll be going with to start and see how it goes. The girls are standing strong just about ready to remove mesh and put in starter pot before finally going in 5gal fabric

20240115_081325.jpg

That's the option I'll be going with to start and see how it goes. The girls are standing strong just about ready to remove mesh and put in starter pot before finally going in 5gal fabric

20240115_081325.jpg
The tap root will be poking through any minute.
If it goes through the mesh just leave it.
Don't damage the tap root.
I like clear cups under solos at this point.
You can build a root ball very quickly.
Then into 5 gal bags.
Just what I prefer. :Namaste::Namaste:
What size are your starters?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The tap root will be poking through any minute.
If it goes through the mesh just leave it.
Don't damage the tap root.
I like clear cups under solos at this point.
You can build a root ball very quickly.
Then into 5 gal bags.
Just what I prefer. :Namaste::Namaste:
What size are your starters?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
3" square but can p/u bigger. I have some 1gal pots also

Back
Top Bottom