22Naru 1st Adventure in Auto's Land With Mars II 700W - Organic

plant magic is a UK based company which try to make products to suit the UK water supply(you can find more details from their website). they have a big range of products.
i found out about PM from a UK forum , when i start to research about growing autos and i sayed i will give a try after i used biobizz.
My ideea about organic is , don't trust "labels" make your self organic stuff and you'll know what and how you made it.

I'm happy to see you here :thanks::circle-of-love::high-five:

Hey 22, if you haven't read his stuff yet, check out this guy COorganics - All Natural - No-Till With ACT's - Winter Attic Grow. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to organics, and most other things as well. He's a great dude and is very helpful to the learning process!

DAY 15
IMG_20141208_162312_973.jpg
IMG_20141208_162305_103.jpg

all together
IMG_20141208_163424_194.jpg

I'm happy with my grow till now , I try to keep the Temp and RH at normal level(20min/28max C and 40-60%) and the plants looks like are in love with MARS II.
BTW i forgot to mention, i got my seeds from Original Sensible Seeds | #1 Cannabis Seed Bank ( 100% germination rate ....6/6 )
1-Strain: Blue Cheese Autoflowering
Breeder: Dinafem
2-Strain: Sweet Coffee Ryder
Breeder: World of Seeds
3-Strain: Cheese Candy Auto
Breeder: Delicious Seeds
4-Strain: Afghan Purple x Ruderalis /Purple Auto
Breeder : Original Sensible
5-Strain : El alquimista
Breeder: Samsara Seeds
6-Strain: Baby Boom Auto
Breeder: Kannnabia

they look good. how high are your lights hanging?

I asked because they are nice and bushy and not stretching too much. with "700" watts of leds I wouldn't go closer than 12".

Back
Top Bottom