2nd DWC Grow Autoflower Mix

Getting down to the end. I should finish up in three weeks or so. Buds are filling out nicely. Chocolate skunk is biggeat and nicest looking right now. Cc is very small and will yield less but looks nice. Tent is crowded. Thc bombs are at different stages, one about three weeks in and huge, other is smaller and just starting up. My massive midget is coming along perfect and really filling up. Wont be able to get really good pics until one finishes up. Gonna take them down at 75-80 days the way things look now.

Sorry for the late response, but that was worying me as well. I believe that I should have controlled the height more. My temps are reading out to 70-76 so I was lost on that. My Rh is a lil high as well around 70%, bought some damp rid, but still high. My ph was a lil off as well. The CC is the one tucked in the top left corner, thinking it's not getting enough light.

20141023_123427.jpg
20141023_123417.jpg
20141023_123406.jpg

2nd pic is of my CC and one of my Massive Midget's side branching catching up to the main cola of the CC. I probably screwed the pooch on that plant, but should get some sweet sticky green to try out.:blunt:

Lookin good yards.

I got a cc growin too and right now, 8 weeks and 3 days from popin its head up, she's only about 15" tall with about 5 cola sites fattin up. One thing I've seen on her is her non ability to produce any 5 bladed or more leaves its weird only 3 bladed leaves. I was wondering if this is a cc thing or just the pheno I got. I'm thinkin of lettin her go until about the 20th of Nov. then chop her down just to be able to sample her by ThanksGing.

happy growin

Well, I have already flushed and took down 3 of my ladies. My CC was very small and will most likely yield only a quarter or so. I cut my chocolate skunk and looks to be in the 4-5 oz range. A budy of mine offered me a crazy amount for two jars and I couldn't refuse. I bought the widemouth quart ball jars and got 3/4 full on the CC, and 6 full on the chocolate skunk. This was after about 5 days drying in my drying rack. Both are now curing and smelling wonderful. My CC buds are not as compact and tight as the CS, but look wonderful either way. The Cs buds are faily big and tight with beautiful structure. I also cut my Massive Midget two days ago and it looks and feels wonderful. A darker and mnore pronounced green than the other two. I will get some pics of these buds as soon as I can and I have the two Thc Bomb autos still to cut down. They will most likely be done in 2-3 weeks. One is smaller than the other, but performing nicely. My trim time on the CC was about and hour, the Cs was about 7-8 hours(had to call off work), and the massive mdget was about 3-4 hours. Got a nice sticky scissor hash ball from the 3. One thing that sucks is that I just got a new job last week which I found out does randoms, so I'm a little weary about trying my own product at the moment, may just wait and let my wife have her meds as she is getting back surgery tomorrow. We will see and I'll get some pics up shortly.

They're lookin good yards. I was going to let my cc wait until around the 15th at first but went ahead and chopped her on the 8th. I wash my buds to help get any crud off and what I found is that by washing them they dry quicker. I think it has something to do with the buds being uniformly wet, I don't know but they are stem snapping dry in about 5 days max ready to be jarred up for the cure.

I got around about a half zip dry but I didnt' weight it. I figure that with all the problems of dialing in a new system, a stunted plant and making a noob mistake of growing the girl in a shared rez system with a photo plant didn't help at all but it is what it was. Oh on the win side is I tried a doobie with my brother and after smoking only half we found that it was all we needed and it was as smooth as a babies ass, this was without a proper cure just a bud wash. Do a search on this site for bud washing for further info about it.

Stay Frosty My Friend
Raziel819

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom