2nd Grow: Blue Cookies & Sour Jack In FFOF & HF

Just a quick update, all have been dried nicely, with small stems snapping and the popcorn feel to the bud. Buds were placed in mason jars with 8g, 62 RH Bovedas.

One crazy thing: On two colas of SJ4, I found one small bud on each, of seeds. Just the small buds at the bottom of the cola and they produced about 45 seeds together. I have no idea how I missed them through the entire process. I never saw any nanners or male parts, and I think I looked pretty diligently under their dresses... are these seeds any good or should they be thrown out since they came from a hermie? Again, read many different theories on whether or not they will end up being hermie themselves.

Smoke report (freshly dried, not fully cured):

BC3: As much of a pain this little lady was, she produced a phenomenal smoke. Very indica, pain and stress relief heavy, with just enough cerebral buzz.

SJ5: My new favorite. Letting her take on a little more ambers was perfect. She gives the best of both worlds with a great, energetic cerebral high but also a relaxing, almost electric body high. I'd almost compare it to rolling on some good MDA, that kind of tingly.

SJ4: Good, cerebral and energetic high, about what I expected from a sativa dominant strain.

Back
Top Bottom