2nd grow - GDP, Blue Rhino, ebb+flow

StuntmanMike

So I abandoned the aerotube setup because I don't have the $ for all the equipment, mainly the chiller needed to keep the hydro solution at the right temp. Instead, I've gone with a simple ebb & flow hydro setup, and it's working quite well.

Clones were cut 5/21. The two BR#1 clones didn't root as quickly as the others and were discarded.
IMG_2238_Medium_.JPG

A month after being cut, 6/21. I had originally used the Sugar Peak molasses based nutes from my first soil grow, the shit stunk so bad! Switched to Flora Nova on 6/13, and the plants have EXPLODED with growth since.
IMG_2335_Medium_.JPG

Three days later, 6/24.
IMG_2336_Medium_.JPG

6/26, the screen was put in place.
IMG_2348_Medium_.JPG

6/29, three days' growth.
IMG_2371_Medium_.JPG

Just a few minutes ago, 7/3. I'm trying to get the back filled in as much as possible, but these ladies are about ready to switch to flower :smokin: As you can plainly see, I only have SO much room. I'm thinking of just topping the branches up front/center so the back can catch up.
IMG_2375_Medium_.JPG

I'm going to run my light's exhaust up into the attic space and hang the light properly, I have maybe a foot and a half to move the light up until it hits the shelf. If it comes down to it I'll just cut out the shelf or somethin. Also thinking of getting some fluorescent lights to put in the front/back/side since they won't be getting much of the 400w down very far.

Oh and in case you're wondering about the plant front right that looks like a shrubbery, that's the clone I air-layered on the mother :D

Looks like you have a forest growing in that little space. They look very green and healthy. I cant wait to see how you are going to contain those little monsters.. Good luck.

Great set up, Great looking plants, Great photos. All around great job. Cant wait to see what next. + rep

Back
Top Bottom